X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95L Earring with 2 Jade Slots ???

I think I saw this item sometime ago.
    Can someone post some pictures here???

When this item will be implemented in our server?????

Already present in our server given via spending events in the past.

FYI before saying OP EVENT P2W GAME, note that this earring is only better than Genesis Earring IF you slots 2 L jade inside.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      The high increment in FD is only available for those players with high FD, which is currently can be considered more than 10k, that I doubt most of the players will even reach it. Linearised the FD curve is just making all players get the same gain, therefore it is actually more beneficial for low or average FD players.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      Refined Genesis gives 550FD if mymemory serves me right.

Additionally, the capacity to share to subs.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      When linear FD comes into the picture, the FD gain from genesis will have a fixed gain % regardless. It does not matter in the future whether he gears up in future or not if we wanna take linear FD into context.

And also, talking about low budget player, will he have enough crit and cdmg that he can throw away Gen Ear without weighing the benefit from those?

Thx Xenocho. How much did you spend to get that item???
    What is its stat like???? +HP, ATK, ele % ??

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Top up 250k EYET. There is no stats in Gerraint Earring and Necklace.

How much does it cost?? GM send us this earring once we cash in ABC amount of money?
    It is no longer available, right???

The reason I am asking here is that I am farming items to make Genesis Earring... but I am a low-budget player so it may take me more than 3-4 months to get it...

Oh I just saw it on youtube. The earring itself does not have any Stat on it so one must use at least 2x 95U jades to make it better than Genesis Earring.
    But I think Classes which have Crit Buff like Soul Eater, for example, benefit more from Genesis Earring, right??
    Last edited by frapucino; 06-06-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• MoonSplitterX
      MoonSplitterX commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, Geraint earring is not obtainable right now so you might as well craft the genesis. As far as I can recall, to get the earring you had to either spend or topup 100K CC.
      Dont forget that geraint earring can be customized to suit your needs, just swap the jades accordingly. So in my opinion all classes can benefit from it..

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are awfully confused on how stats work in DNSEA. Also, dual 95U jades may not make it better than Genesis Ear or better Refined Genesis Earring. Be patient and farm, since this is not obtainable for the time being (and possibly in the long future).

To know whether Gen Earring / Ref Gen Earring / Gerraint Ear is better, search dngearsim on google and customise your gear based on the simulator.

Also if you are a low budget player, I'm not sure if you will top up 250k EYET for this...

• Reyisaki
      Reyisaki commented
      Editing a comment
      You can get 59 Light cubes per week now , and next patch more dark cubes can be obtain, so it will only take you a month to craft one given that have resources like memory fragment and harmony.

Originally posted by frapucino View Post
    Thx Xenocho. How much did you spend to get that item???
    What is its stat like???? +HP, ATK, ele % ??
    Yes, I d not have much money to cash in. Max $75USD per yr. IMO; classes with Crit buff benefit more using Genesis Earring.
    Other classes may use some other items...

Comment

Working...
    X