Brainstorming for Tasha's QnA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brainstorming for Tasha's QnA

With regards to the title and the SS below, let us discuss possible useful questions to ask.

Compiled list of questions to ask:

1. When will ladder finally be open (since Slayer gears can be bought with slayer points)?
    2. Why is cash item disassembling for Crystal Points not a feature in our server?
    3. Since the DN Vietnam Server is now closed, are Vietnamese IPs now unblocked in the SEA Server?
    4. Are Magni Rewards coming back? They said so in the DN Conference in Manila.
    5. Will there be an update on VIP package in the current cash shop?
    6. Will we ever get Miracle Jelly Garden like other servers?
    7. Will there be any connectivity improvement regarding the internet for players playing in PH?
    8. Is it possible in the future if we can trade cash items with TW through direct trading instead of TH — to avoid scams? Or better, allow direct trading of cash item without TW?
    9. Will we get Max level bonus changes present in other servers (e.g. 1 Max Lvl = +100% EXP, 2 Max Lvl = +200% EXP)?
    10. Doe ED have any effective strategy in fighting those bots, imposers and scammers?

For fun question (less priority please):
    1. Why is Argenta in a bikini in the new transformation?
    2. Does the DNSEA team read the patch note before they copy-paste?

Several questions which Tasha addressed earlier:
    1. Powerstone server storage:

2. Epic pet: Will come possibly later

Thank you and have a good day.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 06-13-2018, 06:03 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

donno how to make a topic so ill just say it here how to get that argenta transform?
    normal gatcha box of argenta box?

Comment

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      ...dude...check...cash shop....

Xenocho Epic pet? I thought we already have them? (duck, bunny, deer, etc)

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      In reference to the improvement of epic pet stats, which will have higher FD and % increase in attack also iirc. Since it is a "cash shop" item, there was a possibility it may not come, hence someone asked.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah I see I see

At this rate, it's possibly a taboo thing to ask, but I'll ask it nonetheless;

Will we ever get Miracle Jelly Garden like other servers?

Comment

Can anyone please help me?
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...12-2018-update

Comment

Since the DN Vietnam Server is now closed, are Vietnamese IPs now unblocked in the SEA Server?

Also, are Magni Rewards coming back? They said so in the DN Conference in Manila.

Comment

• Skyros
          Skyros commented
          Editing a comment
          Also adding if will they increase the gold vending limit in TH (200kg is too darn low)

• Great Grant
          Great Grant commented
          Editing a comment
          Gold Vending limit in TH has been asked and requested by many players for the devs to increase its limit or rather even remove it, also the gold limit that a character can hold is also a problem and requires players to split up the total amount of gold they have to their sub(s) characters

When will DN sea shutdown for good?

Kidding aside, "Will there be an update on VIP package?"

Comment

I will compile the questions above into the first post for easier viewing.

Thank you btw for the feedback. Now to hope someone reads this to ask her these questions when she's doing the QnA
          Last edited by Xenocho; 06-12-2018, 06:02 AM.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Questions from my friend:
            - "Will there be any connectivity improvement regarding the internet for players playing in PH?"
            - "Is it possible in the future if we can trade cash items with TW through direct trading instead in TH— to avoid scams?"
            - "Will we be able to store all our cash item inside the cash storage such as magical synthesis device, excess duplicate mounts and accessories and all the like?"

And here's a silly one that just piques my curiosity and not really useful:
            - Why is Argenta in a bikini in the new transformation?

That's all. Thank you.
            Last edited by Peabutt; 06-12-2018, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I will add your questions, but here are my comments:

1. Internet improvement, is that the issue on the server side or poor internet in PH in general, making it hard to connect to the server? I am not very familiar with the internet infrastructure so I am genuinely curious.

For question 2 and 3, they are more towards the developer side, which currently designed DN to be this way. While she can ask these, I feel questions/issues which can immediately be solved by her management would be of better interest. I'm not sure if other servers also suffer TW scams... Regardless, I will still put them up.

• SadisticEin
              SadisticEin commented
              Editing a comment
              For the connectivity one, it's more on the ISP issues in the Philippines. Maximized profit, poor service. There were chances for them to improve the speed but they choose profit on user's expense instead. Something to do with how they relay/manage the data transfer. PH net is expensive but slow af.

+1 to this
            "Why is cash item disassembling for Crystal Points not a feature in our server?"

Comment

• jeecay
              jeecay commented
              Editing a comment
              i think its because they don't want us to take advantage of the feature
              because a lot of DnSEA players' cash items, specially accessories(W,T,D), are given as rewards for gachalicious events back in CC(and now from surprise events under EYED)

we didn't actually paid enough to earn said items
              since for a small price, a character can have a complete set of epic grade accessories just like that

actually i've been looking forward for this feature since november last year but when they introduced crystal points at cash shop, i just lost all hope

it's just my suspicion tho...

Will we get Max level bonus changes? because i think other servers have it already
            1 Max Level = 100% EXP boost
            2 Max Level = 200% EXP boost
            something like that

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it that hard to level now tho with all the EXP boost events? @@

I feel like their EXP boost events were a way of compensating for this.... (no real confirmation tho)

Nevertheless I will add your question.. Thank you
              Last edited by Xenocho; 06-12-2018, 07:37 PM.

• Jeezus
              Jeezus commented
              Editing a comment
              its 5 max char = 250% exp
              instead of 25% currently SEA EXCLUSIVE™

+1 why DNsea not applied an iD owned restriction features as i heard DNkr has?

detail: by limiting 1 account per player by using idk (something like national iD or phone number or even account locked per install) to kill those bots.

extra: does any of our suggestions post ever been heard by ED?
            DNshop : closed
            DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
            currently active : Honkai Impact 3
            waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• Jeezus
              Jeezus commented
              Editing a comment
              then non MY SG PH players will suffer coz our ID and Phone number wont work

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              I think its too late for this. The transfer already removed a large number of players. If they implement this, it will cost a lot financially and will definitely lose tonnes of players too. Then what is the benefit of this for them as a company? I think there is none..

• MARtsuki
              MARtsuki commented
              Editing a comment
              Jeezus, ahh my bad idk non-SEA ID/numbers blocked from this server (honkai impact 3 sea can link any phone number just fine)

Xenocho agree, this requirement by linking phone number should have been added in transfer/new application to filter those sub accounts from main accounts..
              a great game need a lot of players, not a lot of account, i guess..

I hope these questions will be considered.

When will they:

- change the in-game fonts so that "I" (big letter i) and "l" (small letter L) can easily be distinguished, as well as "n" and "m", in-game impostors use the font to do their thing and ruin reputation of other players.

- add option to disable bird shout from showing in your chat window (and upper chat window in case of red bird), because it is annoying to be forced to read drama and spam, especially when you just want to read guild/party/raid chat.

- add gold value comma separator on trade window, because some people get scammed by bait and switch tactics.

- level restrict shout/trading, enable it at level 90.

- enable Vetaran Stone server storage (already mentioned above, just adding this here again).

- change how you interact on an NPC, because if you had a lag spike during interaction, you will get locked and the dialogue will not show, only solution is to alt-tab and end game process.

- bring back the previous old option to hide other players as well as plants/vegetation, it was there in the past before they included the skill (self/party) invisibility options.

Comment

• EnmeiKouki
              EnmeiKouki commented
              Editing a comment
              From the 2nd screenshot above:

[Tasha]: Powerstone to be stored => will talk to devs today and let you know soon.

So I was under the assumption that they will talk to devs about the issues that might came from QnA.

However, isn't it better to also raise up these questions that the management can just ask the devs directly?

Will not having these changes better help the community as a whole? It's like, ok we will take questions but only for PR purposes, and not solving the existing problems about our game (like scamming, game performance, etc.)

Like for example, the previous event that had alot of wings and race cars available as reward, have you seen a map where at least 15 people with those race cars spamming and the FPS drop? It will be solved if they just bring back the old option of hiding players. Not sure why they removed it, but it was a really nice feature.

It is also nice to have hide other people's wings, if they can add that.

Another example, having option to hide shout, some people just login to the game to relax after a long day's work, not to get bombarded with bird shout that you can't even disable from showing, why can others like System Message (yellow message) can be disabled and not the shout? Is it really required for us to read toxic comments and spam all day?

Well, I'm not expecting from all of these to get implemented, its not my own game anyways. For me, at least I voiced my opinions and what I currently see in the game that can be improved further. And isn't that what the management can do? Improve the current state of game and community?

Tagging Tasha, hopefully she has the time to read this as well.
              Last edited by EnmeiKouki; 06-12-2018, 10:29 PM.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              A general response to your comment: Yes, it is better that they talk to devs.

However, the point of the QnA is to provide answers to questions. There is no point having a QnA which every answer provided by Tasha is "we will talk to the devs and see what they say"

Nevertheless, I will still add your question about the in-game font. I do not feel that the other details listed can be resolved from Tasha's team alone and there are different channels to post suggestions for ED.

• McYongers
              McYongers commented
              Editing a comment
              For me better having a customised font just like Cabal is better any day than having stucked with Arial Fonts.

1. Will the TH gold trading limit be increased?
            2. Will the inventory and storage gold limit be increased? (maximum amount of gold you can take, 420k atm)
            2. Do ED has came out of any effective strategy in fighting those bots, imposers and scammers?

Suggestion on existing questions.
            1. Instead of limiting cash items with TW, can we direct trade ALL cash items through direct trading?

Fun questions
            1. Do they read the patch note before they copy-pasta?
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Also I feel that the gold limit is not within the scope which Tasha can answer (which should emphasize on SEA specific changes). Is it okay if I exclude those?

• Jeezus
              Jeezus commented
              Editing a comment
              Korea Dev said he will increase Gold Limit by 10x ( thats like 4.2mil gold something )
              but I m not sure if its patched , do not have any proofs was not mentioned in June Patch notes also
              Could be Delayed to July Patch

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              Xenocho not that I am asking to remove TW thing, i mean we can trade all cash items through direct trading, those that required TW still need to use TW to get that TH:1.
              About the gold limit, is Tasha unable to know whether ED is planning to increase it? Or is she off-limit to know about developers stuff?

what is the future of Guardian Class as Tank? not Tank anymore?

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Pchan please stop bullying Tasha. This is too much.

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              whats tank if everyone can just dodge and KOS
          Working...
          X