Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is bug ? after getting max level now weekly task?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is bug ? after getting max level now weekly task?

Update:
    Out of 4 other character I have leveled up to max with that one. Only one did not get the weekly task. ( not sure if that help).
    Hello guys,
    2 day ago I leveled up my character to 95. So, since I just got that max level I know the next day I will be getting the daily task, but I have not check my weekly task. So, today after the patch I check so I can enter hero battle filed. But my weekly was the old one. Do I need to wait a whole week for that to get updated? or that a bug I need to send ticked for it?
    Last edited by Dizaster; 06-12-2018, 01:34 PM.

I believe it work this way. Weekly task only refreshes every weekly reset ( Saturday 9am). Which means even you leveled 95 at monday for example, you will still have the same weekly task till the next weekly reset. This is base on my experience.

Comment

• Great Grant
      Great Grant commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, this also applies to daily tasks as well, for example: i have leveled up my character to level 95 monday at 7 am, i stil did not get my new set of daily task, but since 9 am daily is the usual server reset of most daily limitations, i can get my new set of daily task when its already 9 am of monday
Working...
X