missing my reward collection for eye gacha event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing my reward collection for eye gacha event

Hello, can I get any help to retrieve my rewards which I miss to collect it due to family issues that made me unable to play DN? I know it really is my bad, but is there some ways to make it happen because I really need the rewards?

Here is some of my account information :
    characters ID : eLCynn and Lynths

- Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.

It's in the TnC so...good luck with that.

Comment

1:1 ticket please
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Eye Gacha's TnC clearly stated that 'Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 20th June 18:00HRS (GMT+8)' and 'Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.'

But try to send 1:1 Ticket, maybe they'll consider but highly improbable.

Comment

I've tried it many times but I keep getting notification said : "Submission Failed. Please contact administrator."

any helps please?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
            Eye Gacha's TnC clearly stated that 'Rewards will be collectable through Special Storage up until 20th June 18:00HRS (GMT+8)' and 'Rewards that are not collected and have expired will not be reimbursed.'

But try to send 1:1 Ticket, maybe they'll consider but highly improbable.
            yes I've read the TnC, that's why I'm asking for help because I have family issues that made me unable to login to the game

Comment

• Skyros
              Skyros commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, the playerbase cannot help. Sending a ticket to ED is your best possible course of action. As I said, you could get a pass BUT highly improbable.

TS, like what they said, you can contact them via 1:1 ticket in the main website. They will less likely notice your post here in the forums and help you.
            Did you try using another PC for it? Idk but for some the 1:1 tix works fine, others don't work well

Comment

Same thing happens to me. I'm tryna send them a 1:1 ticket and used 3 devices already. Still submission failed.

Comment

same here , i did claimed from the storage , but cant find in my inventory bag ,
                i had submitted the tix and they said that need to wait for a reply from korean dev ,
                my fren had waited for one month last time :/

Comment

Originally posted by SadisticEin View Post
                  TS, like what they said, you can contact them via 1:1 ticket in the main website. They will less likely notice your post here in the forums and help you.
                  Did you try using another PC for it? Idk but for some the 1:1 tix works fine, others don't work well
                  I'm sorry, but I've tried it many times. And still it can't work. Always failed to submit and directed to contact the admin.
                  Does anyone know how to contact someone with authorities?

Comment

• launcelot
                    launcelot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Clear your browser cache, log out of the ED account in the website and log back in.

• hellberoz
                    hellberoz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    still not working.. i've tried using another device and another browser, but still

• Gratheiaaa
                    Gratheiaaa commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Didn't work for me as well.

can anybody help me about this??

Comment

Working...
                  X