Skill Revamp Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Revamp Discussion

Some people will argue that what I'm doing here is ultimately pointless, but for the past weeks I've been writing a suggestion (read it here) to improve the quality of Dragon Nest skill revamp.

To that end, I would like to hear the opinion of my fellow players; Is there any shortcoming with your class? If so, what would you like to have in order make it more balanced with other class?

Note: Please keep in mind that drastic skill revamp may require a lot of work; A simple change is more likely to be implemented than an overly complicated one.
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-24-2018, 05:43 AM.

Will be commenting skills that I think needs improvement, some of which are the problem of most of the players I guess, but if needs to be repeated n number of times before they see, then it's okay:

Gladiator
    1. Triple Slash - They made it 5 slashes(??whythough??) with very long animation, very long gap between slashes, even with the CD reset mech, kinda MEH.
    2. Hacking Slash - Needless to say, it's gone in almost every Glad's skill rotation. Unfit for the current game play. What if, x number of hits done in Hacking Slash can act like a debuff counter that will increase FA/Hyper Drive's damage.
    3. Hyperdrive's difficulty to hit all damage animation (more like the problem before during Line drive's old version)

Raven
    1. GX's superb unnatural delay in animation plus the upcoming nerf
    2. Crow Storm can definitely improve mech-wise.
    Last edited by zaequinx; 06-24-2018, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Silver Hunter. What bugs me the most is how all of the skills has synergy with him flying and such even making magic arrow a good skill with CM3 but somehow the Ultimate(Destruction Aria) does't make sense for a class, that flies most of the in the air his ult wants you to stand in the ground for some secs with a long cast.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted. Destruction Aria has been added to the suggestion list.
      Last edited by NearLawlet; 06-24-2018, 06:17 PM.

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, the ulti should be cast-able midair.

1. Oracle Elder's Chain Rush's and Position Shift's iframes/sa don't seem to start as soon as they should and will often fail and go on cooldown when trying to dodge an attack. That being fixed would be amazing.
    2. This was supposed to be fixed but it either never actually was or NA never got it & I haven't seen it in any other version: When OE goes into the Incessant Art state, having a special glow effect or something besides the tiny yellow small buff indicator under the MP bar with all the other buff and debuff indicators you'd have would be amazing too.

1. Spirit Dancer's Hammer Crusher not being camera locked would also be amazing.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice suggestions. Is there anything else you would like to improve out of BD/DS/SE skills?

• SkitzoRoy
      SkitzoRoy commented
      Editing a comment
      For BD, I believe the most complained about thing for them is how all of their skills last pretty long. So, I'm thinking letting Illusion Gaze and Breeze Call effect all skills instead of just the ones they do now could be a small buff for BDs and SDs (though I believe they can already reach crit cap, so Breeze Call wouldn't help too much).

For SE, I think having Summon Puppet be faster would be cool. Having to take 2 seconds to summon the dang thing every 15 seconds was never fun. Maybe make the durability thing happen every 3 seconds instead of 2. That way it lasts for 15 seconds (which matches the cooldown of the skill) instead of 10 seconds. Perhaps adding this to an awakening passive for SEs would be better to avoid giving a buff to DS when this is only intended for SE.

For DS, I'm thinking severely buffing Resent Area to make it a useful skill again would be pretty cool. I mean like buffing its damage by like 10 fold because of how bad the skill is atm. Maybe add it to the bubble system too idk. The skill requires you to be pretty close to a monster to use so I think the damage should reflect that (since DS is usually a medium ranged class).

Speaking of bad skills, Chakra Tunnel. I think the tunnel should also buff action speed (either to everyone or just the Bringer) by some amount if you're in it. As of now, this skill isn't that great since every class has dash now. I'd say to give this only to LFs, but LF already has a lot going for it atm, so idk.

+1 to Destruction Aria being able to be cast midair
    Another for Silver Hunter, may I suggest to lower the MP consumption of Moment Evasion? I just don't get why it consumes a lot of MP. I think it's the fastest way to get to the highest altitude possible from the ground and the her best evasion skill on the ground.

Comment

I'm looking forward for SB's Flag Sign revision.
    Currently, I agree with your idea/suggestion on SB class.

Also special mention to some Soul Eater skills:
    (I'm hanged up with this class atm)

[Soul Gate]
    • Suggesting here to add animation boost on skill's casting time. It's too tiring using Chain Claw to cancel its animation.

[Stigma of Curse]
    • Make it AOE pls

[Cling Snake] , [Spectre of Pain] & [Summon Totem]
    • Make the animation a just bit quicker.

[Summon Totem]
    • Reduce CD a little.

[Soul Liberation]
    • Make cast animation a bit quicker. Add a bit of superarmor.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      This SE skill set really annoys me a lot.
      Its too complicated to play this but I do love to play it.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      For the time being, I'm adding your suggestion for Soul Liberation and Cling Snake/Spectre of Pain.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Soul Liberation already have 70% damage reduction effect while casting.
      So just a bit of super armor & skill input/casting time is enough I guess. (PVE only)

Additionally, I love to see improved casting time for Soul Gate & Summon Totem.
      Then everything will look good to all Soul Eater Users.

Inquisitor

Charged Bolt - Lightning goes back to the caster/casted area
    Mind Breaker Ex - 20 seconds elemental debuff duration
    Class Mastery 1 - 50% additional damage to electrocuted enemies

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      As far as I know, Charge Bolt is one of if not the strongest dps skill in Inquisitor's arsenal.

I can somewhat understand the other two changes, but is there any reason why you would find this skill to be dissatisfying?

• Khlight
      Khlight commented
      Editing a comment
      Because it is so cool

I don't really care how they implement this but here are general points I want to be changed for AH:

1. Fix the long CDs of some main skills (specifically Savage Attack and Sawblade). Most of the main skills have good board damage but long CDs make it underwhelming.

2. Please stop making Carnage-spamming a thing. The recent AH boost is a justification of that. PtG CD has been doubled. Devastation requires 90 NM Force to be casted in full. This makes it that youre spamming Carnage 80% of thr whole run time and in the long run, it's really boring.

3. Fix Cruel Rush. Cruel Rush is a bad skill. No proper use PvE-wise, PvP-wise it's situational.

4. Shield Smash's skill button input is sh*tty. Ruins wall-combos in PvP and it ruins Jump-mechanics in PvE. And I need to get it as a pre-requisite for Chaos Shield which is a good utility.

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      I have adjusted my suggestion regarding AH skills. Do let me know if it's still lacking for current DPS standard.

Ruina

[Awakened Duck]

• The removal of the 20% damage from cm1 is a major damage reduction from a not so powerful class out there. So instead of completely removing the whole damage boost, add it to its awakened duck skill. Every time you 'duck' you gain a 10% damage boost for 5(3) secs. This will make Ruina's gameplay more engaging and a lot more satisfying from maximizing the damage output through chaining skills.

[Rock Fist]

• This skill is very slow and can be cancelled so easily. Increase its action speed and its super armor.

[Beast Rush]

• Remove the lock-in animation. It's annoying when you hit your enemy and it moves an inch off your screen.

[Overcharge]

• Lower its cooldown by 5 seconds.

[Overboost(Attack)]

• Make some changes to this skill, it should be the opposite of what the Defensio have. Leave the FD and action speed as is, add 5% damage boost.

[Class Mastery II]

• Sometimes when you use Flow Through + Ex combo, The Kidney Blow animation doesn't show up but the damage does. Fix this.

Patrona

[Beyond the Wall]

​​​​​​• Increase its Hitbox

Comment

Defensio

[Overclock] : Please separate the shield from the self buff since at times, i'm conflicted between a buff for myself for more damage and tankiness, or a shield for my party mates and me— which I often choose the latter just to be a support as well.

[Reverse Order] : Increase action speed and Super armor since it get's cancelled easily.

- Sometimes, Healing Currents don't explode OR visuals of the Currents appear but no effects/isn't really there. It's confusing, really.
      Last edited by Peabutt; 06-25-2018, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Reverse Order added to suggestion. Need further confirmation on Overclock since the skill simulator seem to indicate otherwise (you can still get self buff as well as grant party shield).

ARTILLERY
      1. Scope Arrow EX: Extension Core now shoots magic arrows in all direction every 5 seconds.
        1. I do not think there is a need to improve the EX version? as Awakened Extension Core resolves the hit issue of Scope Arrow.
      2. Tracking Arrow EX: Fatal arrow acquisition is changed from magic critical to magic hit; Increase Tracking Arrow range.
        1. I disagree with this. If this is to be applied to PvE, Artillery will create more gaps to her sisters. The thing that keeps Arti from her sisters is that, you need to gear her properly to feel her OPness.
      3. Cannonade: No longer consumes fatal arrow; the number of shells is increased to 12; Increase AoE.
        1. I personally would like this, but then again, the gap.
      WINDWALKER
      1. Class Mastery 1: Add 5 second cooldown reduction effect for Show Time whenever Air Pounce is used.
        1. This would be overkill, under showtime you can reset Showtime if done correctly. You only need 18 pounces to reset it, Showtime can last longer than 30 secs.
        2. Perhaps like how DR reset is in Tempests? When main skills are used and hits cd of ST is reduced by X seconds?
      2. Awakened Passive - Show Time: Add 30% damage increase for Air Pounce, Cyclone Kick, Rising Storm and Swift Attack while the skill is active.
        1. See overkill in number 1.
        2. Generally, what needs boosts are the board damage and cast time of main skills.
        3. Second, iframes and superarmors. We need them back.
      3. Flash Kick: Increase damage by 200%.
        1. Flash kick is rather a utility than a DPS skill.
      Comments/Suggestions:
      • Make Willow Kick Aerial. It is a hassle to go down just to cast WK for CM3 increase of Spiral Edge and/or Enhanced spiral edge.
      • Know what, make core skills cast-able in the air perhaps during Showtime. You know, make windwalkers... wind walk?
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        Windwalker:
        Here is what I think. These are in reference of the upcoming boost.

10- 15%
        - Rising Storm

25-30%
        -Eagle Dive
        -Blooming Kick

35- 40%
        -Cyclone Kick
        -Air Pounce per hit

Return Spiral Edge CD back to 90 seconds instead of 120.

Artillery:
        I don't know if plates have been adjusted in kDN, but I used a DN skill sim to see. It just became a passive skill in which when you cast Spiritual excel, the 35% FD effect is added.

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Enhanced Eagle Dive
        11313% > 14141.25% (+25% damage)

Enhanced Blooming Kick
        11565% > 14456.25 (+25% damage)

Cyclone Kick EX
        6762% > 9128.7% (+35% damage)

Enhanced Air Pounce
        7425% > 10023.75% (+35% damage)

Enhanced Rising Storm
        12281.4% > 13509.54% (+10% damage)

Enhanced Spiral Edge
        15067.36%

Air Pounce boost seems to be a bit much, even with the low activation rate, since I was planning to reduce Show Time and Spiral Edge cooldown. But the other changes are acceptable.

In the mean time, I will include all these suggestions (except Air Pounce) on my list along with increased super armor for Cyclone Kick and Rising Storm. As for Show Time adjustment, I'm planning to replace my initial suggestion for 30 seconds cooldown reduction on its awakening passive (X second cooldown reduction per main skill usage is not bad, but I'm having a hard time deciding the ideal value).

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        I think 5s if per first hit, 1s if per hit.

Tempest
      - BINDING SHOT - I know the skill is intended to do x2 hits and the x5 hits was unintentional. Why not really make it, or fix it to 5 hits?
      - AC PS - Lessen bubble requirement to 35 or below
      ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

• myon
        myon commented
        Editing a comment
        It'd be easier if BS would just do multiple hits without doing anything.

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        Wouldn't it be weird to get multiple hit on smaller enemies with such a widespread shot?

In any case, my suggestion was to remove Binding Shot hit limit, so it won't matter as long as you ensure each string arrows hit their target properly (either by backward function or by casting this skill at point blank range).

• myon
        myon commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think logic has to do with barans.

And if it would make sense, then make it like switch gravity where when those targets can't be knocked up wards (in case for BS, can't be pulled/stagger) will deal additional damage (and in case with BS, will deal additional 3 hits --- making it 5 hits).

I would like to see ELESTRA get a fun kit rather than an ice stacking slave (could be replaced by adept too according to some).

TL;DR:
      - Glacial Wave: Can cancel other skills (or just ice skills)
      - Freezing Field/Shatter/Chilling Mist/Glacial Field: Faster animation speed
      - Awakened Icy Shards (for PVP only): Change 3 CTS to 2 CTS or just lower CD

Here are some of my detailed comments/suggestions:

1. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING ABOUT GLACIAL WAVE!! This skill is seriously just so useless, nobody would bother dumping SP in this useless skill if it wasnt because of Shatter. Bad dmg, bad SA/SAB, bad aoe, bad cd, offers nothing new ever since freezing capability was removed from it.

2. More flexible to cancelling skills/actions. I experienced tons of dmg and even deaths due to elestra's long casting spells (all ice skills besides freezing spikes take long).Which goes to my previous comment, WHY NOT MAKE GLACIAL WAVE CANCEL ACTIONS??? Even let it cancel animations using jump or when damaged is good enough. It doesnt need to debuff or deal dmg, but having this utility adds survivability to eles rather than beefing up their defenses. Force Users have time dodge to at least serve as iframe/escape. Disable it in PVP if that's a concern (disable it pls, eles is op)

3. Bring back Ice Layers. As of now, there are 3 skills that can freeze or add ice layer - Awakened Shatter, Ice Sphere and Glacial Field. Ice layer is what makes an elestra. Old elestra ice stackers are judged by how good they maintain ice layers, but now with the spammable sphere on top of glacial field, it is a brainless effort if not easy. Dont let same skills stack more than 1 layer. This makes Shatter extremely important in an elestra's rotation too (since now nobody uses this to stack ice).

4. [FOR PVP] As a PVP player and a hater of OP 1-combo victory, I suggest lessening the Awakening Icy Shards CD stack from 3 to 2 OR just make it reduce CD rather than add stacks. Note, im pushing for a nerf on all characters in PVP if they decide to not increase HP and defenses. Making OP skills spammable is the correct way in desecrating PVP along with ridiculously high dmg (hello mechanics).

5. Do something about channeling spells. I'm hesitant to say this because Sorceresses are famous for chanting/channeling spells before launching them, and I get that it's a drawback from good skills since they wont be sorceresses if they dont channel or prepare for their spells. Mara is a sorceress with high mobility and dmg but elestras are still the only sorceress without utility besides EX Instant Cancelling (which isnt even unique to just elestras). Saleana got firewall instant, fast-cast Ignite, upcoming cancellable Inferno EX and mobile Flame Road. Majesty has teleport, time dodge, ascension auto, and orb bicycle. Smasher has teleport, time dodge, automatic Eraser, and arcane explosion (or whatever it's called that teleports to the back). Mara is self-explanatory. Elestra has what? Increased defenses to compensate for utility? Not good enough especially now where u can mispress a long casting spell and cost u ur life (GDN S2 statue mech and S3 Insect Swarm are good examples).
      Last edited by Raifisetto; 06-27-2018, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        1. If the following improvement is acceptable, I will have it replace Awakened Passive - Ice Sphere (stack effect is moved to Glacial Field).

Awakening Passive - Glacial Wave: Increase damage by 900%; Add invincibility effect; Cooldown is reduced to 5 seconds; Can be activated by pressing [Jump] button during attack animation; Obtain 10 Ice Crystal point upon use.

2. See above.

3. Elestra is already indispensable enough as she is in current raid formation; Adding another layer of ice would increase her debuff up to 40% and greatly compromise the position of other Sorceresses and Soul Eater.

4. For now I'd rather stay my hands from PVP because it's even more troublesome to fix.

5. Elestra has Ice Barrier which, combined with Elemental Shield and Class Mastery 2, would make her just as durable as a tanker.

Most of her skills (with the exception of Blizzard Storm and Glacial Field) are relatively speedy too so I haven't had any reason to increase their channeling speed. Nevertheless, the newly improved Awakened Glacial Wave should make it easier for you to cancel slow skills without FF EX.

I will just dump my ideas here.

Most of my opinions lean more toward to PvP with some PvE aspect.
      I hope you won't mind. Here goes my ideas:

GENERAL
      - All classes’ lift attack (Somersault Kick, Soccer Kick, Low Kick etc) that need stunned enemy to activate are change to activate by holding [Backward] button and then press [Special Attack] button.

WARRIOR
      [Circle Break] (LV6)
      - Enable casting in mid-air.

GLADIATOR
      [Awakened Passive] Triple Slash
      - Change to strengthen the 3rd slash by 40% ATK.
      - Additionally, 3rd slash’s [Normal Attack] use current 4th slash’s animation and hit state (Knock Back) and [Special Attack] use current 5th slash’s animation and hit state (Lift).
      * Isn’t it weird to have Triple Slash that slash 5 times?

[Finish Attack EX]
      - Enable casting in mid-air. Can also be cast by pressing [Jump Key] in mid-air. (Similar to Justice Crash, with the same risk of being cancel in mid-air)

MOONLORD
      [Overall Visual Effect of Swordwaves]
      - Make EX skills’ sword waves like Moon Blade Dance, Moon Blader etc bluish like Moonlight Splitter EX, Crescent Cleave EX etc.
      * Yellow waves still bugged me.

[Class Mastery 3]
      - Mech overall change to be just like Gladiator’s CM1.
      - For every successful magical attack, 1 [Magic Energy] will be created.
      - Duration 60 sec. Internal CD: 1 sec.
      - [Main Skill] Moonlight Splitter, Cyclone Slash, Crescent Cleave, Halfmoon Slash, Moon Blade Dance, Flash Stance.

[Awakened Passive] Cyclone Slash
      - Change to retain the old casting animation but slightly faster. Awakened AOE remain intact.

[Awakened Passive] Moonlight Splitter
      - Removed current cyclone creation mech.
      - The skill can now cast in mid-air. Additionally, its impact zone also staggers enemies.
      - New mech: By holding [Backward] button, 3 splitters will compress into one that will explode into wind blades on contact with targets or wall/ground (similar to Line Drive EX’s wind blades), that also lift targets.

DESTROYER
      [Flying Swing EX]
      - Change to charging skill just like Linear Ray EX. A visual effect will indicate your max charge is ready.
      - [Normal Attack] button is where you launch enemies into sky just like Non-EX.
      - Shockwave mech change to activated by pressing [Special Attack] button.
      - There will be 3 stages charge:
      * 1st charge [Normal Attack]’s AOE is Non-EX’s, ATK +25%. [Special Attack] releases current old EX’s shockwaves.
      * 2nd charge [Normal Attack]’s AOE is doubled, ATK +50%. [Special Attack] releases 3-branch fan-shaped shockwaves. (Similar to Non-EX LV1 Crescent Cleave)
      * Max charge [Normal Attack]’s AOE is tripled, ATK +80%. [Special Attack] releases 5-branch fan-shaped shockwaves. (Similar to Non-EX LV6 Crescent Cleave)
      - Increase SA of the EX skill to 1200. (Non-EX increase to 900)

DARK AVENGER
      [Class Mastery 3]
      - Change the animation of follow-up skill Piercing Crescent to that similar of Counter Exile animation.
      - Piercing Crescent released only once but damage is tripled.

ARTILLERY
      [Awakened Passive] Swift Shot
      - The released 8 shots will temporarily create magic spheres where they explode. Those spheres will eventually release arrows again at their own respective direction. However if any [Normal Attack] button’s arrows hit any target, all spheres’ arrows will be directed straight to that hit position (not tracking). Each sphere’s arrow : 20% of per arrow ATK.

TEMPEST
      [Kick Shot EX]
      - Retain iframe at the beginning of the skill.

[Evade]
      - Change to Active Skill. Can still use [Jump Key] to activate.

[Hurricane Dance EX]
      - Slightly increase AOE and action speed.
      - During entire “dance” animation, you can move forward slowly that also drag along enemies you hit, and the angle can be turn by mouse.

[Awakened Passive] Ride Current
      - The enhancement effect of [Hurricane Dance] is change to deal damage for half of original time but double the damage.
      - Change to consume 60 current instead.
      * No more 3 consecutive HD spam huehue

WINDWALKER
      [Flash Kick]
      - During kicking, momentum remains slightly diagonally upward until the end of skill. (Meaning it look a bit like wind walk rather than a mini jump)

SALEANA
      [Class Mastery 3]
      - After Flame Worm, change to follow up with Inferno EX that deal full hit of the skill with the last explosion.

[Rolling Lava EX]
      - The longer the lava ball hold in place, the faster the lava ball travel further, without changing auto explode time when fire.
      - After cast, skill icon light-up indicates to manually explode the lava ball, it will grey-up eventually if the ball explode automatically.
      - The lava ball, once rolling can now push back enemies that catch by it until it explode.

[Awakened Passive] Fire Wall
      - Remove slow debuff.
      - Change to retain the old casting animation but slightly faster and the AOE slightly wider. (similar to Spectrum Shower's AOE)
      - [Normal Attack] button's throwed flame increase to total of 5 that move forward like a wall of fire.
      - Add [Special Attack] button to create 360 degree wave of fire just like the current awakened Fire Wall by using Shockwave animation. ATK : 60% of Fire Wall.
      * Slow debuff in fire skill is weird and OP lol…

ELESTRA
      [Frozen Spike EX]
      - Enable Frozen Spike EX to summon in triangular shape (2 stick closer in PvP) by holding [Backward]. (Similar to Triple Orbs EX INS)

[Class Mastery 3]
      - The follow up skill Icy Shard EX is change to summon a full damage giant ice sword where Glacial Spike land.
      OR
      - Change the follow up skill to Frozen Spike EX that summon in triangular shape where Glacial Spike land.

PALADIN
      [Provoke] *(Soon move to Guardian… just why… dev?)
      - Provoked targets’ ATK reduced by 20% (10% in PvP) but can deal 40% more damage (20% in PvP) to the one who casted Provoke.
      - Players affected by Provoke can see an indication sign of attack above the one who casted Provoke.
      - If other cast Provoke before the current Provoke is expired, it reset and indication sign will disappear from the previous Provoker and move to the new one.

[Auto Block]
      - Allow block in mid-air.
      * Basically combined with Aerial Block.

[Shield Charge]
      - Change the hit state of charging to Knock Back. (Similar to Lariat)

PRIEST
      [Lightning Relic], [Bind Relic] & [Miracle Relic]
      - Enable free aim mode through mouse movement; Press [Normal Attack] button to summon the relic on the designated area.
      * That way you might have easier time to land it on top or near your enemy. Might help in PvE aspect too.

INQUISITOR
      [Chain Lightning EX]
      - Number of lightning jump increase by 1.
      - If the lightning jump reach its final or terminate before it expire, that target will get final zap explosion that deal 150% of per hit damage which also stagger enemy. (Similar to getting Detonate-d in appearance)
      * Since it's EX version, make it more unique huehue.

[Lightning Storm]
      - Summon lightning cloud a bit further in front of you. (Holy Relic EX position)
      - Can still self-centered cast by holding [Backward] button during skill activation.

ADEPT
      [Class Mastery 3]
      - Change Napalm Bomb to release ring blazes at impact position.
      - Change follow up skill to Magma Wall EX that surround the impact zone that implode rather than explode outward.

PHYSICIAN
      [Class Mastery 3]
      - Increase the duration of Poison Slime that produced by Force Out to 10sec.
      - Explosion activation change to Poison Break EX instead.
      OR
      - Replace Force Out to Bubble Bubble, and the skill change to Dark attribute that also gain DOT debuff.
      - Bubbled target can be detonated by Poison Break EX to create an explosion that deal 200% of enhanced Bubble Bubble to surrounding. Bubbled enemies receive 200% more damage from Poison Break EX.

GEAR MASTER
      [Awakened Passive] Tower Mastery
      - Summon towers the same way as summon ducks by shooting them, pressing the available towers will shoot them continuously. However, they have no landing impact damage like summoned ducks do.

STING BREEZER
      [Class Mastery 3]
      - Replace Cross Cutter to Wheel Blade. Wheel Blade’s AOE is increased and its dash slash can now shoot mini after-image.

Btw, just my 2 cents.

P/S: I might add more ideas in this post atm if I have more ideas/suggestion, or just correct grammar typo, error etc. For now I will leave it at it is.
      And I missed Spoiler Tag in CC forum. ;w;
      Last edited by OpinionDog; 08-05-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X