Efficacy Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Efficacy Mod

The purpose of this mod is to lessen the fps spike by removing effects but is it allowed/safe to use ?

If not can someone comment some apps/tips to really get good with this fps spiking within the game

Thanks!

My suggestions:
    1. Buy an old Video Card worth $50~$80. (2013-2015)
    2. Play on Low texture & graphics, Put transparency on all skills (both party & self), & effect visibility to 0.

I dunno if MOD is the alternative solution.
    Also its a third-party file/application that may cause you some problems in future.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

what do you mean with put transparency ? where can i do that please. I am having this really bad spiking especially on nest hunting

Comment

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        Main menu > system settings. You'll see "invisible effect" and other stuff.

Originally posted by Nimmienaticz View Post
      My suggestions:
      1. Buy an old Video Card worth $50~$80. (2013-2015)
      2. Play on Low texture & graphics, Put transparency on all skills (both party & self), & effect visibility to 0.

I dunno if MOD is the alternative solution.
      Also its a third-party file/application that may cause you some problems in future.
      ---------------------------------------
      I visited the game today. I ddnt know DN still running on 32bit and Dx9. I think the only solution to improved the graphical lag is to upgrade the system to 64bit and Dx11.

DN running 32bit/Dx9

BDO 64bit/Dx11

all settings are high 1080p

Comment

Gtx 1080 Ti still having hiccups in tandem with i7 but don't get me wrong the new garden of time and space doesn't lag and is smoother compared to the previous one so it's a good sign!
        Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

Working...
        X