• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most "economic" floor in labyrinth?

In terms of clear time and rewards, for slightly above average gears

Originally posted by Eud View Post
    In terms of clear time and rewards, for slightly above average gears
    You need to define "slightly above average."

Also they clearly stated that in a party of 4, it's easier to do so... Your question needs to be more specific.

To be exact, past floor 20, unique jade items are dropped, so I would say the profit increases significantly versus pre-20. Not sure if that answers your question tho..
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Yea, sry about that, about t1 +20/ hector set, party of 4. This can be also seen as reference to others, maybe?

Like, "this floor is ideal for our gears, any more, and we lose time over rewards."

i havent seen any guide as to what "vn hell" is equivalent to what floor of labyrinth, as to make reference

Comment

I seem to recall some people claiming that:

Floor 21 is tougher than Hardcore, but still easier than Hell.
        Floor 25 is slightly tougher than Hell, but boss is no longer invincible during mechanic so clear time is pretty much the same as Hell.

Comment

Oh wow, it's better than i thought, i thought vn hell is in 10-15-ish, thanks!

Comment

so yea floor 42 clear in 16:58 in overall 863,541,044 dps
          calculated it to around 879,257,491,001 total hp, ofc estimate only, cmiiw with my math :v

btw credits to source

Last edited by Eud; 07-09-2018, 06:20 AM.

Comment

i would also want to know: media set t2+ 20 how far can i go solo? and will it be worth it? If i spam that floor.(ftg and clear time) Does anyone have an idea? "solo" since i have no friends and pub is Meh...

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              you can see it later, after update.
              i plan to do it solo till 15 then i go 2man/3man on later stages (for less pressured runs)

still at floor 33, i'm doing duo light dps mostly, less member + OP debuff of heroes is somewhat effective

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
              Nimmienaticz commented
              Editing a comment
              The Jumping / Transfer Method.
              1. Play Duo, use subs (with FTG Potion) that can clear low level stages. (1 geared + 1 trash sub)
              2. Go Clear 7 stages (probably Stage 1 to 7).
              3. For the 8th stage, ONE (1) will use FTG potion, and the other ONE (1) will change character to a character with FTG potion & can clear stages 8-15.
              4. For the 16th Stage, ONE (1) will use FTG potion, and the other ONE (1) will change character to a character with FTG potion & can clear stages 16-23.
              5. Repeat above till you get higher stage.

PS.
              *HIGHER Stages has different difficulty than lower stages. Better save the Gear Char on the final runs.
              *2-man is better compare to 4-man for Stages 20-30
              *3 to 4-man is advisable for Stages 30 and up. (Gears are needed here from this point as stated below by Remmy~ @Xenocho)
              *Please correct me if some statements are wrong. Since these are all based on my experience.
              Last edited by Nimmienaticz; 07-10-2018, 05:30 PM.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Heavily dependent on gear. Floor 30 and up (specifically 35 and after) becomes more difficult to carry smoothly and runs become much longer. With more people, bosses have more hp and the dps will need to contribute more for players which do not pull more weight of the HP added.

• Eud
              Eud commented
              Editing a comment
              well i'm lucky enough to find a pt with a member who already cleared 28 and is willing for us to "ride" him

well im player from china server, usually we play floor 25 there , i apologize that i cant explain very details here in english since my english not that good
            but i can tell u floor 25 is the most " economic" floor which u looking for xD

Comment

• Hereamiagain
              Hereamiagain commented
              Editing a comment
              for more u wanna knw , vn is best if u solo , cn best for party,

https://space.bilibili.com/54202897/#/
            flurry solo floor 35
            1m town patk 4k fd 60+ ele 270+cd
            i found one thing bad in sea server that players here too rely on gear to play nests ,
            the evidence that u can find is those videos from sea are more to they showing off their gears ,
            but videos from china are more to they challenge to use noob gear to pass the nest
            i dont mean to be aggressive here , just feeling sad about this

Comment

h123ttps://space.bilibili.com/54202897/#/
              (delete the 123 above to visit the link)
              flurry solo floor 35 in china
              1m town patk 4k fd 60+ele 270+cd
              one thing i found bad in sea that players too rely on gears
              the evidence that u can find is videos from sea are more to showing off their gears
              videos from china are more to they challenging nests using FTP gears
              i dont mean to be aggressive here, but dont u think its kinda sad ?
              Last edited by Hereamiagain; 07-10-2018, 06:07 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                "hmm about the point too rely on gears,
                what about u try floor 35 using those stats stated above "

It can be done, but the most important thing is the benefit from doing that? One spends time just to prove a point, which has no benefit after that... Which is possibly why people don't really do such things in the first place.

Anyway I have not heard any reason why SEA players too rely on gears...

• Hereamiagain
                Hereamiagain commented
                Editing a comment
                its hard to explain in words, u need to play both servers to compare them urself by ur own gaming experiences
                like if i say mcd is better than kfc , no matter hw mch tasty i described about mcd , u need to taste it urself so u could understand urself
                wish u have a nice day and have a good gaming experience xD

• Fai
                Fai commented
                Editing a comment
                Wew, that question like....

“Why don't you try walk 5km to that place ?” (When you got a car...)

BTW, you said they didn't show off gear.
                But how if people showing their skills.
                Showing gear and showing skills were different ??
                If yes then nvm, showing skills is not showing off ...
                Last edited by Fai; 07-10-2018, 09:17 PM.
            Working...
            X