Missing Daily Task and Weekly Tasks after patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Daily Task and Weekly Tasks after patch

first of all sorry for not posting at the right place, but some accounts dont have our daily and weekly tasks, i said accounts because all of our lvl 95 chars dont have the tasks.
    how are we supposed to reset our ftg

Same issue here.
    I don't have both the daily and weekly task lists.

Comment

This mostly happens if you login pass 9am before a maintenance comes. You'll probably get your daily task reset tomorrow, and Saturday for the weekly ones.

Comment

• metier
        metier commented
        Editing a comment
        so were basically behind regular players for 1 week?

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        not necessarily, most people has done at least 1 daily task since Saturday, so no weekly tasks. I didn't do daily task after 9 today , so I have the 5 daily tasks.
        And the weekly ftg. I only got 1000, it suppose to be 3000, same it must reset this Saturday.
        Last edited by atom100; 07-10-2018, 05:15 AM.

yes..same with me also.. kinda piss me off..but hope, team management can do something bout it..its not fair

Comment

Originally posted by Graupelle11 View Post
        This mostly happens if you login pass 9am before a maintenance comes. You'll probably get your daily task reset tomorrow, and Saturday for the weekly ones.
        i dont think so..bcause 1 of my friend also login pass 9am before a maintenance today..but his id ok..no effect at all.. he already clear daily task today

Comment

Lemme clear some stuffs.

Last month's patch, i did 1 daily task and close my dn before 10 AM for patch maintenance.
          That same day after maintenance, I logged in and found out that my DQ/DT is missing.

I didn't do ANY KINDS of DAILY TASKS since 9 AM (before PATCH)
          Now, I can DQ w/out problems.

Lesson learned from that day: Never do any kinds of DQ/DT before the patch day.
          Solved.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            For weekly tasks, all of us (those who do daily tasks and get the 10 daily task achievement)
            won't be getting the "NEW WEEKLY TASKS".
            Instead we will get that on reset (Saturday 9 AM).

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            even u don't get the 10 daily task u won't get the new weekly tasks, most of my characters are only doing the 1 task per day, that's only 3 tasks since Saturday, don't have the new weekly tasks.

same here , hais , wasted one day hope today fixed

Comment

Hello there fellow adventurers I just want to ask and I hope I'll get a reply about this problem.. The number 5 on my uploaded photo and the weekly task.. is not in my task lists... soo any ideas on it? are they finished patching? or did they forget it already?

Comment

• Arkhaez
              Arkhaez commented
              Editing a comment
              The content for no. 5 is not released along with this month's patch, they might add it next month. And regarding weekly tasks, for some reason many players including myself have theirs missing as well, but they will be available after weekly reset this Saturday (hopefully).

Arkhaez.. thanks I am hoping too

Comment

Since others are saying that the weekly task will be added this coming reset, I'll be looking forward to that. But, I've noticed on my characters who doesn't have the weekly task tab they don't have the 3k weekly ftg as well, it is still 1k, and on my characters who have the weekly task tab, their weekly ftg is 3k. So, I'm thinking if you don't have the weekly task tab, most probably your weekly ftg is still 1k. Is anyone here have the same issue? I can take consideration about the missing weekly task to some characters since they said it will be applied on saturday, but don't you think the missing 3k ftg is not fair? What's the reason why others got the 3k weekly ftg while the others still have the old 1k weekly ftg?

Comment

• Arkhaez
                Arkhaez commented
                Editing a comment
                Like weekly tasks, ftg will refresh on weekly reset and the 3k ftg will be applied. If not, then riot.

For why others have weekly tasks and 3k ftg while others don't, I have no idea what is causing this issue/bug.

• Skyros
                Skyros commented
                Editing a comment
                By my experience, all of my trash sub-characters who I did not open/play with before Saturday of this week had 3k FTG and Weekly Tasks. And these characters are in the same account as my main.
                This may not be a bug but intended. If you did even 1 Daily Task (which affects the Weekly Tasks as well seeing as most of the Weekly Task is 'Complete 'x (number)' of Daily Tasks', then you'll get your Weekly Task and 3k FTG this Saturday.

• StrawBeriBlink
                StrawBeriBlink commented
                Editing a comment
                The thing is, I haven't opened my dummy accounts for more than 2 weeks, but when I opened them yesterday, some got 3k weekly ftg and some still 1k.

The only problem I have with the new Daily Task is you have to do everything to get the FTG potion.
              The obvious point of failure here is if you dc while doing themepark, basically bye bye FTG potion for the day.
              Unlike the previous daily task which requires you to clear 7 when it gives you 10 task, there's leeway there even if you skip some of it.

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                Nimmienaticz commented
                Editing a comment
                yea. honestly you're right.

but there's a solution: (long method)
                you can go DZ Abyss to get memo frags and continue your attempt on theme park. if you dc, repeat.

• Knee
                Knee commented
                Editing a comment
                Nimmienaticz That's viable but another problem would be you can only do that up to 3 times a week.
                If somehow you dc 4 times in that single week then there's no helping it anymore.
                Just a worst case scenario coz I doubt people actually dc that many times, must have been frustrating.

• Nimmienaticz
                Nimmienaticz commented
                Editing a comment
                yes. its really frustrating but we can't help it. ~_~
            Working...
            X