goodbye sniper too much nerf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodbye sniper too much nerf

well gg to to fellow snipers bye bye to our mid damage on last patch but now its sh!T pea shooter as hell damage go and nerf more damage on our class "cheating point sucks, arrow shower sucks, wind shaft charge shot ex gg we have to w8 for 50 secs for us to use, no more dash" yea nerf us more we have no combo what so ever

Well as a sniper dash removal is more of a buff than a nerf to be honest, if you need to dash to combo on sniper than you're not combo-ing correctly.
    Yes RoA (rain of arrows) is being changed, but snipers invis/siege/windshot is being changed, so you'll be able to double windshot if you please, as well as tumbling shot getting a % proc on tumbling shot to do a ugh aoe that does 35k,
    I don't know how much cheating point does but I think it'll be fine you'll have to use in more in a combo w/ like siege or other skills to get the dmg/sab use out of it.

In conclusion you should wait and try out the changes c:

Comment

• urge2kill
      urge2kill commented
      Editing a comment
      i forgot to include in pvp T_T esp the cheating point... cheating points works only if you have skills ,,, "ROA, siege stance, charge shot"if you use this skill the cheating point will active T_T this 3 skills are why too long cooldown. But in pve its ok..... but im a pvp player not a pve T_T

You are kidding. I don't see how sniper revamp is a nerf.
    (I am not a PVP player, so i don't know how it affects that, but here are my thoughts on PVE)

1) Arrow Shower: It is way better now, unlike before, you don't have to position yourself perfectly to make sure all the arrows land. Also the skill has a wide AOE now. Also, straight up gives 3-4 bubbles.
    2)Cheating point: No more FD means you don't have to depend on it for maximum damage. Your windshaft will deal the same damage every time even if you mess up the timing. They increased the damage of skills to compensate for the FD loss.
    3)Old CM3 was useless. The new class mastery makes bubble collection faster and if used with cheating point can deal a lot of damage.

The only bad things i can think of, is the lack or aggro on Cheating point and the loss of the previous Right click siege stance. But I am not really bothered my them that much.

Comment

• acunacun
      acunacun commented
      Editing a comment
      ^
      ^
      I concur..

I have a sniper as one of my subs.. I tested it out to see the changes and I would say that, at least in PVE, the changes are a welcome improvement over all. I was thinking of using it again more often because it can solo abyss dungeon much faster than before.

T_T try it on pvp my main dps is rain of arrows T_T now its not full dps on player. they make sniper more of PVE not more on pvp

Comment

Originally posted by Lana View Post
      Well as a sniper dash removal is more of a buff than a nerf to be honest, if you need to dash to combo on sniper than you're not combo-ing correctly.
      Yes RoA (rain of arrows) is being changed, but snipers invis/siege/windshot is being changed, so you'll be able to double windshot if you please, as well as tumbling shot getting a % proc on tumbling shot to do a ugh aoe that does 35k,
      I don't know how much cheating point does but I think it'll be fine you'll have to use in more in a combo w/ like siege or other skills to get the dmg/sab use out of it.

In conclusion you should wait and try out the changes c:
      "thumbling shot" buff on pve but not applicable on pvp dam

Comment

this update is only beneficial for snipers who do PVE mostly. i agrees that it is h3ll of a fun to play sniper after the update with the patch now. However, jesus if you play snipers only for PVP (which is what im doing. i lost my account because i couldn't transfer in time, i have exam!!!) , you'll see a big change. Snipers have been nerfed like crazy yall. No damage to Wind Shaft, let alone the seige stance loads LIKE CENTURIES. SO SO long, look at artil, that purple bomb that can shot anywhere, CAN be used twice and deals so much damage + it cd is so much faster. ML dmg is crazy, few slashes and you're dead. Where is Sniper's justice honestly? Not to mention Seige stance distance is now decreased by like what 50%-70%? Like that sniper might be just called short ranged shooter pls. Cheating point cool down is also hella long. VERY long and it's literally useless. Why? it can only be activate with Seige stance, ROA and CS. Which all take SOOOOOOOOO long to cool down, except for Charge shot.

So to conclude. sniper's main skills for PVP, seige stance ( now comes with wind shaft) and Cheating point ,both take v long to load + range is decreased + wtf Cheating point? summon time is v short and sometimes you shoot just a few metres infront of you and guess what, IT DIDNT even appear. and also most of all, you nerfed snipers dmg SO much, increasing our cd of essential skills for PVP by more than twice.

i can see why some classes got so many ppl in high rank for their PVP, cos their damage is so high? and it has never been nerfed.

from the patch day, you can literally see that there's little to no Snipers left in PVP other than me LOL.

Im so sad and salty because i honestly come back to DN for the PVP action, levelled up my character all the way and it got nerfed. Despite losing my account i still came back.
        lol seriously la no hope for Sniper or DN anymore. No wonder only one server left.

pls do smth about Sniper update. ESPECIALLY for PVP.
        -Lessen the cd or increase the distance of Seige stance.
        -increase the summon time for CP (it deals little to no fr3akin dmg anyways) or just revert the CD back to its original. It takes WAYYY too long to load
        -inc dmg or dec CD for arrow shower (this skill literally deals NO damage compares to the original skill before the update.)

oh my god pls pls pls do smth. Do some survery or sm shet to fix this, dont make players keep changing class cos the other class got higher DPS or whatever. you're making one class totally useless in PVP.

Comment

Plus 1 make noise snipers pvp snipers up this post

Comment

I think they will be Nerf soon just play your own style don't envy their damage

Comment

nah try to use sniper on pvp then you we know our suffering ^_^

i notice charge shot ex has a secret nerf on casting time, then sniper has a super flinch boom cancel skill gg on my skill

hahahaha Devs on eye are playing warrior now i know why....... hahahahah

Comment

Working...
              X