Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cbn bug exploit still exist? (cbn bug solution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbn bug exploit still exist? (cbn bug solution)

When you reach level 95, you will receive a X3 CERBERUS FELLOWSHIP SPECIAL ENTRY TICKET. This helps newbies to receive a special item that you can use to buy 95 newbie items from Blacksmith.

The newbie items from Blacksmith contains the following:
    1. LVL. 95 SET OF HERALDRY
    2. LVL. 95 SET OF TALISMANS
    3. LVL. 95 COMPLETE SET OF JADES

NOTE: TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS ITEMS, YOU MUST FIRST GET 3 PCS. CERBERUS FRONT PAW FROM CERBERUS BEGINNER NEST. YOU CAN GET 1 EACH RUN. THESE REWARDS ARE SUPPOSEDLY ONLY FOR THE TICKET HOLDER, BUT SADLY, THERE IS A BUG.

The ticket allows you to enter CERBERUS BEGINNER NEST. But, you have to be at least two in the party, including the ticket holder. But sadly, clearing with only two members in the party makes the nest very hard to clear, so you have to add more members.

Luckily, this nest is very popular due to it's reward. Even though, the ticket holder will have the greater reward, people still join the party even though they don't have a ticket because:

1. The point rewards is very good. (NEST POINTS, DUNGEON POINTS, LEBRIUM POINTS)
    2. You'll just have to pay 100-200g to the ticket holder which is worth the reward.
    3. BECAUSE YOU CAN BUG IT AND MAKE THE GOOD REWARDS GO TO YOU, INSTEAD OF THE TICKET HOLDER.

HOW DO THEY BUG IT?
    At the end of the run, there will be two chest rewards. The first one is for everyone (which contain points) and the second one is for the ticket holder (which contains 500g, huge amount of jelly, and the CERBERUS FRONT PAW, THE ITEM NEEDED TO BE ABLE TO BUY THE NEWBIE 95 ITEMS AT BLACKSMITH)

The 2nd chest is for the ticket holder only. But, the one who can open it is the leader (WHICH MEANS THAT EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT THE TICKET HOLDER, YOU CAN OPEN CHEST AS LONG AS YOU ARE THE LEADER). For safety and for the others not to be able to open it, they system will block the other member from the 2nd chest, only the ticket holder is near it. After the some time, the blockage will be gone and the items from the second chest will all go to the ORIGINAL LEADER. (THE ONE WHO CREATED THE PARTY OR THE FIRST LEADER OF THE PARTY)

THIS IS HOW THEY BUG IT

FIRST, THEY'RE THE ONE WHO WILL MAKE THE PARTY EVEN THOUGH THEY DON'T HAVE THE TICKET. THEN, THEY WILL ADD ONE TICKET HOLDER AND PASS THE LEAD TO THEM SINCE YOU CAN'T ENTER THE NEST WITHOUT THE TICKET HOLDER BEING THE LEADER. AT THE END OF THE RUN, IN THE SECOND CHEST, EVEN THOUGH THE TICKET HOLDER IS ALREADY THE LEADER. IF HE/SHE OPEN THE CHEST, THE ITEM REWARDS WILL GO TO THE ORIGINAL LEADER, EVEN THE ORIGINAL LEADER DON'T HAVE THE TICKET. AND ALSO, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT THE TICKET HOLDER BUT THEY'RE THE ORINIGAL AND CURRENT LEADER, THEY CAN BYPASS THE BLOCK BY USING ESCAPE CURRENT LOCATION FUNCTION.

LUCKILY, THERE'S A SOLUTION TO THAT.

IF YOU'RE A TICKET HOLDER, AND YOU'RE AFRAID THE SECOND CHEST REWARD WILL BE SNATCHED TO YOU, HERE'S THE SOLUTION TO AVOID THESE BUG EXPLOITERS:

1. Just like in the picture below, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PARTY BY YOURSELF AND SET IT INTO CERBERUS BEGINNER NEST. BY DOING THESE, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUG YOU, EVEN IF THEY BECOME THE LEADER.

NOTE: NEVER EVER INVITE PEOPLE THROUGH CLICKING THEM, BECAUSE THERE'S A CHANCE THAT THEY ALREADY MADE A PARTY AND YOU'RE JUST REQUESTING TO THEM. THEY WILL PASS THE LEADERSHIP TO YOU LATER ON, BUT AT THE END, THEY WILL GET THE 2ND CHEST REWARD.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-32-52 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	183.7 KB ID:	143104

2. SINCE YOU ALREADY MADE A PARTY, YOU CAN INVITE OTHER PLAYERS TO JOIN YOU NOW, WITHOUT FEARING THAT YOU WILL BE BUGGED. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-33-18 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	179.8 KB ID:	143105

3. AFTER YOU INVITED THREE PLAYERS NOW, YOU CAN ENTER THE GTS NOW. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-38-25 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	140.5 KB ID:	143106

4. THE REASON WHY BUGGERS STILL PASS THE LEADERSHIP TO THE TICKET HOLDER, BECAUSE THE CAN'T ENTER THE NEST WITHOUT THE LEADER HAVING THE TICKET. (BUT REMEMBER, EVEN IF THEY PASS IT TO THE TICKET HOLDER, THE ORIGINAL LEADER WILL RECEIVE THE SECOND CHEST REWARD.) SO WHEN WE ENTERED I'M THE LEADER AND THE TICKET HOLDER. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-39-28 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	192.4 KB ID:	143107

5. SO HERE, TO PROVE THAT THIS SOLUTION WORKED, I PASSED THE LEADERSHIP TO THE BLACK MARA AND STARTED THE RUN. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-40-01 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	212.3 KB ID:	143108

6. SO, AFTER CERBERUS IS KILLED, THE 1ST CHEST WILL APPEAR, AND AFTER THAT THE SECOND CHEST. IT WILL BLOCK THE NON-TICKET HOLDERS, BUT ONLY THE LEADER CAN OPEN IT. SINCE I PASSED THE LEADERSHIP TO THE BLACK MARA, I CAN'T OPEN IT. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-50-16 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	217.6 KB ID:	143109

7. AS YOU CAN SEE BELOW, WHEN THE BLOCKAGE IS GONE, THE LEADER OPENED THE CHEST. BUT THE NAME IN THE REWARDS IS MY NAME WHICH MEANS THAT IT IS ALL MINE, SINCE I'M THE ONE WHO CREATED THE ORIGINAL PARTY. BY DOING THIS, YOU WILL NOT BE BUGGED. EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT THE LEADER IN THE CURRENT RUN OR EVEN IF THEY USED ESCAPE CURRENT LOCATION BYPASS THE BLOCKING AS LONG AS YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL LEADER, YOU'RE GOOD. Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-11 02-50-25 Wed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	234.0 KB ID:	143110

I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN ALL FROM THAT. LET'S AVOID THIS BUGGERS FROM BUGGING US ANYMORE

PS: I TRIED TO TEACH A CERTAIN STUPID PLAYER ABOUT THIS. BUT THAT PLAYER DIDN'T BELIEVED ME AND CALLED ME AN IDIOT INSTEAD. THAT'S THE REASON WHY I POSTED THIS, TO TEACH OTHERS.

THE STUPID PLAYER'S IGN: 7thCastery (I don't know if that's the main character, but that player is definitely stupid.)
    Last edited by 7thCasteryNoob; 07-10-2018, 12:55 PM.

Xenocho needs to see this and we'll both watch 2 people crying for cbn XD *grabs popcorn* i saw a lot of rant but this is intense XD

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm getting lazy to read the whole wall of text haha. Will do so regardless

I know you mean well and all, but communicating the method to reproduce a bug is strictly prohibited by Abuse Policy Ref no. DN-DUP-03/04 (punishable by mandatory inventory wipe and 14 days/permanent ban), regardless of whether the public is already aware of it or not.

Just take out your description on how to do the bug and leave only the solution to prevent it​​​​.

Comment

To be honest I find this post quite well and informative. If it's really true and that TS have both found the way it is exploited and a true solution, then this piece of information is valuable. Unfortunately all information works like a double edged sword, as like DPS tier lists. Nevertheless, I hope (if this post is true), players will share this with friends and newbies to avoid getting tricked and scammed.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

TS did well here but non-forum readers are the victim of this bug.
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

I know you mean well but.. it's kinda like a "how to bug" guide on the 2nd half ._. cud be bad if malicious people who dunno how to do the bug reads it...

Comment

This is good read. I have never been scammed nor do i know how it’s done beyond escape location. BUT, i gave the PL to my friend BEFORE OPENING THE CHESTS (im the ticket holder and original pt maker). My friend still got the loots. It was planned and not scammed but if mine worked, then doesnt that mean ur solution is faulty?

i only emphasized the caps there cuz i think thats the only major difference between our scenarios.

Comment

• Raifisetto
              Raifisetto commented
              Editing a comment
              Nope i havent. Is that a requirement?

• Arkhaez
              Arkhaez commented
              Editing a comment
              That could be why you had different result from TS.

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              When someone gives a methodology which you did not follow but question why results different.......
          Working...
          X