Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to earn gold from this labyrinth patch? Need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to earn gold from this labyrinth patch? Need advice.

After the labyrinth patch, all daily and weekly task has changed and there is no free gold after completing the tasks. This will be permanent or will be updated soon? I am new and I have problem to get more gold. Please advice.

Compared to previous version, the current daily tasks seems to be only to get the FTG potion, then spend it for some round in labyrinth nests. seems not interesting anymore.
    Last edited by dicediver; 07-12-2018, 04:04 AM.

Originally posted by dicediver View Post
    After the labyrinth patch, all daily and weekly task has changed and there is no free gold after completing the tasks. This will be permanent or will be updated soon? I am new and I have problem to get more gold. Please advice.

Compared to previous version, the current daily tasks seems to be only to get the FTG potion, then spend it for some round in labyrinth nests. seems not interesting anymore.
    There is a bug which caused weekly tasks to disappear. By right, weekly tasks should give gold as shown in the patch notes. We might have to wait till the coming saturday for the weekly reset to refresh this.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

If you play daily there are many ways to earn Gold without relying on the DQ Gold Reward:

1) DQ Dungeons drop HG Garnets. Try to sell them or keep if you want.
      2) Labyrinth is extremely giving even in lower levels. You could get Harmony Cubes, Low Grade Luminous Jade Fragments, ton of Nest Points and 95 Plates. If you can take advantage of your FTG, gold is extremely easy to come by (of course with a little luck)
      3) Daily/Weekly Tasks give a lot of points and freebies.

200g is small compared to this. I don't get why people are crying about 'oh it's so hard to get gold now' when Labyrinth gives a lot of good loot.

Comment

• Graupelle11
        Graupelle11 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, farming in labyrinth is like a walk in the park. Before the patch I earn around 5k per week from daily + weekly task, but in labyrinth I earned 2k gold after just doing some few runs.

• mrpotatom
        mrpotatom commented
        Editing a comment
        Graupelle11 can you enlighten me on how did you earn 2k gold from few runs? :3 ples

• DukiDuki
        DukiDuki commented
        Editing a comment
        Old way to get gold was better, but this is more healthy for the game
    Working...
    X