any cookie land guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any cookie land guide?

any one has a guide to to cookie land event? pls share your tips and tricks. i'm always lost in the maze.

Originally posted by bilbo33 View Post
    any one has a guide to to cookie land event? pls share your tips and tricks. i'm always lost in the maze.
    Remember the paths you took, don't repeat the route.. Wrong paths sometimes rewarded with chest which gives Movement Speed for 15s, so that's a plus to backtrack.

Also keep weapon and walk.

It may be possible to mod the map preview away for those with experience but that is not allowed to be discussed here.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Dizaster
      Dizaster commented
      Editing a comment
      any link for the map preview thing? or hit so I can look for it?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont think anyone made such a mod yet

I've gone through a series of maps, and so far have never failed or went below 1 minute to find the exit, so I think the effort to compile the types of maps is not worth it.

The variety of maps make it inefficient to check the start point, refer the map and analyse the path. Given how much time that takes, I think you are better off just following your instinct.

One tip I can give you in addition to the above is this: try to go for paths which have a further end. So far, these paths with further end usually do not result in a dead end. Also, if you strafe left and right looking at the path, you can try to see if there is a turning at the end of the path, or that it is a dead end.

Hope this helps. Cheers
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• bilbo33
      bilbo33 commented
      Editing a comment
      i thought the signs on the wall give me a clues on your picture shows a witch with a broom (left side) and the right side is some cakes, maybe these are hints. can any one confirm. AFAIK the blank ones (no signs on the wall usually are dead ends. the ones with signs have either a chest or the witch) but i always ran out of time since i usually check all hallways before deciding where to go

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't over complicate things. The design of the maze is not designed as a test of wit.

there's this technique in solving maze by keep going to the right direction
    it's what i use and never failed the maze

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the general way to clear a maze, you're bound to find the exit by following right/left wall all the way.
      The problem being there's a time limit for this and if the exit ends up being on the most left/right depending on your choice of wall then you might not make it.
      Luckily the maze in snacksnack town is not that hard to maneuver.

• bilbo33
      bilbo33 commented
      Editing a comment
      i understand this now hahahaha. just pick a side hug it until you find the witch!!! usually get to the end but the time limit is a big problem. some mazes are so long!

• Arkhaez
      Arkhaez commented
      Editing a comment
      I do the opposite, I start from the left most path and somehow I haven't yet encountered a maze where time limit is a problem.

Actually why not upload a vid of how you do it and maybe we can help you out better. There has to be something you are doing not right that it becomes such a challenge.

Comment

Working...
    X