Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thempark how to get more ticket with vip ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thempark how to get more ticket with vip ?

I have done my daily quest and I have VIP member ship and I don't get any extra ticket ? in the pic it says do the daily and get extra 4 ticket. also, I thought VIP will give me an extra 2 ticket.

The above is a bit misleading.

Right now all are in point form, but the rewards for clearing used to be in tickets.

The conversion is 1 ticket for 100 points. So if you refer to below, you see that you get 400 points, or in other words, 4 tickets from completing the daily task.

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Just to add, I don't think VIP ever granted extra tickets for WTP..

• Dizaster
      Dizaster commented
      Editing a comment
      ok, I thought VIP will give another extra ticket. Also, if you don't mind. How can I farm Jada material to create U jada? I keep sending my hero's for remote dungeon I do my NM runs. I have saved 70k nest points. Not sure what is the right way to get the material to create one U jada. Can you help me.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Do labyrinth with a friend or guildmate. These get a lot of jade crafting materials. These also allow you to get community points to buy the jade heart. Dungeon points can also be used to buy jade crafting material pouch.

VIP doesn't give any extra tickets for WTP , instead it increase your clear count for Gate of Memories .

You can only get 2 daily ticket from sander per day.

Comment

Thank u all

Comment

Working...
      X