Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading House(TH) Maximum Gold Registry

Hello Developers,

I just want to ask why can we just make the TH Gold Registry to be 1M or more? As you can see there are a lots of item on DN SEA that cost more than 200kg, so item sellers prefer to sell it more than the maximum gold registry on TH which is 200kg. And some buyers got scammed because of this coz sellers prefer to trade gold first then sell the item on TH with maximum registry. Especially some items that cant be trade through player to player trade like costumes needed to be use with Trade Warranties.

I request to increase the Maximum Gold Registry Capacity of Trading House for the sake of those players who got some items need to be sold more than 200kg. Also for the sake of Sellers and Buyers to avoid scam.

Sorry for ranting on world chat.

+1 to this ASAP. Can we have it on August patch and not on September patch? :/ very much needed
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Wrong section to post.
      In PM Tasha's recent Twitch livestream, this issue was addressed and she replied that 'will talk about this with the Devs'. Frankly, all we can do now is wait or send for a mass petition to hasten the process.

Comment

• NearLawlet
        NearLawlet commented
        Editing a comment
        And the last time Tasha promised us something was when she said mid/veteran powerstone server storage issue will be fixed before Labyrinth arrives.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think other servers have such abundance of gold where trades are usually in the 6 digit range...

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        Xenocho NA does, their Mid Grade Heart is 500k for reference.

+1 on this. 2 peeps got their conversion parts sniped like the last 2 nights.

Comment

Working...
      X