'ANNIVERSARY' Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ANNIVERSARY' Event

The rewards are not compatible with the event title. Magic grade costumes ? Really ED ? What about the new players who solely relies in these kind of events ? I'm not saying that you should spoonfeed the players with end-game gears but atleast make it worth it for new players who relies in gacha events. Not all players are already geared and has epic costumes just saying. Please think about it again. It's not even worth calling 'ANNIVERSARY' which is frustating. This is straight up money grab right in front of our faces.
    Last edited by Epie; 08-11-2018, 01:26 AM.

well the people who complained got what they wanted now........medea tier 2 set +20 for the third time lol.The word " ANNIVERSARY " is just a scam its more like eye gacha season 3 w/ nostalgia costumes.

Comment

• Epie
      Epie commented
      Editing a comment
      More like Throwback Gacha Event. Medea T2+20 is good too but they should fix the costumes too. >_<

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Epie just like trap money girl U got it bad this anniversary event gone wrong bash Barbie !
      Tasha can you help players recover their Pandora Hearts purchases in Mall should something gone
      terribly wrong !?

Yes to Epic Weapon Coupons.
    a BIG NO to Epic Costume Armors.

imo,it should be:

Tier 10: any FD Mount
    Tier 11: 2 pcs Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring (+5% All Element)
    Tier 12: 2 pcs Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

These are items that are highly sought-after by most players and won't affect the in-game economy even if given to everyone (except Gacha sales).

Comment

• EternalCat
      EternalCat commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 this. Come on Eyedentity.

• EventHorizon
      EventHorizon commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to this. These should be the rewards.

• BreezXer
      BreezXer commented
      Editing a comment
      Strongly agree. These should be the rewards and more. As they name it “anniversary”

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
    Yes to Epic Weapon Coupons.
    a BIG NO to Epic Costume Armors.

imo,it should be:

Tier 10: any FD Mount
    Tier 11: 2 pcs Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring (+5% All Element)
    Tier 12: 2 pcs Epic Weapon Exchange Coupon

These are items that are highly sought-after by most players and won't affect the in-game economy even if given to everyone (except Gacha sales).

I have to agree to this. Anniversary should be celebratory, not downright misery. Of all the mounts available, you chose Alpaca (No hate on Alpaca, but it's not really appropriate to this kind of event)

You can do better ED, and WE deserve better :v
    Last edited by RavenSnow; 08-11-2018, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I strongly agree with this.. heck nabob set is even more decent than this magic grade costume... well granted its nostalgia costumes but at least make them rare grade :<

Comment

Give Nabob Set Different Color this time and change to better Mounts
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• ArvinALQ
          ArvinALQ commented
          Editing a comment
          +1 to this....

• JerryGG
          JerryGG commented
          Editing a comment
          +2 to me :>

Or at least make it such that you can choose the costumes' colour. I mean if you want it for aesthetics purposes why the hell would you want hundred of players wearing the same boring shet around town?

Comment

Probably gonna get a lot of hate for saying this, but i think the event rewards are already pretty good. Good looking costumes, mounts, epic pet, medea 2 set. I think people should stop comparing ED events to CC ones. We need to appreciate ED more.

I remember the last time we had the eye gacha event, everyone was complaining about the medea2 set as spoonfeeding. There is no satisfying y'all, is there?

Comment

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            1 whole fckng year of being spammed by magic jelly event and this is the best shiet they can give with their very first ANNIVERSARY event ....bunch of recycled cash items with a more disappointing costume weaker than nabobs set and 3 diff colors of alpaca.... The event is twice as expensive as eye gacha season 1 & 2 but the rewards is shittier than season 1 & 2 lol

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            Coz ED really needs to improve their planning when it comes to event rewards.

• clawjack
            clawjack commented
            Editing a comment
            they are good in altea box because you can afford in more reasonable price but anni box now is much more complicated even you get a unique TWD it cannot even trade in cash storage. even now the count stop in tier 2 for 6 days because of lack of attractiveness

I think the problem here is that the "box" is originally created to be distributed for free (as a gift) to celebrate the 7th anniversary of kDN.
          but ED uses it as a reward for a spend event on our 1st anniversary (without changing anything but the names).

kDN's Memory Costume Box (Armor)

SEA's Memory Costume Box (Armor)

Last edited by BabyKuri; 08-11-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• StarBright
            StarBright commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh my god ED :< why!?

• BreezXer
            BreezXer commented
            Editing a comment
            Really -_- ED

• clawjack
            clawjack commented
            Editing a comment
            by seeing this i feel like i waste of money in eye gacha event T_T

it's more better last eye gacha are they killing dn now?

We’re not comparing ED and CC in anyway. ED on the other hand (if I remember correctly) doesn’t really like gacha events created by CC, it seems a bit of a spoonfeeding program but it’s actually one way to accumulate $$$ to keep the game running (I guess) and ED have their own version now to think they don’t like this concept on the first place.

We think we deserve better than this, in my case, it’s understandable if you can buy it with discount coupons and daily sales, but no, one is going to pay the full amount of 9000 Eyet just to be able to participate, and you can’t blame us if we are disappointed, ED’s previous gacha event were better than this.

Conversion hammer for the highest reward? Really? That can be easily farmed/crafted in game.

You can leave one alpaca mount (if that’s what you really want) as one of the choices but please, please give us two other choices, there are tons of mounts out there.

Most(or some) of the players are working adults that have lots of bills to pay and responsibilities to take care of but since they really love the game and want to have a good remembrance of ED’s First Anniversary, they’re going to take that risk. People are expecting it should be grander than the previous one, well because it’s an Anniversary event. You don’t call it Anniversary if it’s not meaningful and worth celebrating for.
          Last edited by RavenSnow; 08-11-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• StarBright
            StarBright commented
            Editing a comment
            well said..

Originally posted by RavenSnow View Post

I have to agree to this. Anniversary should be celebratory, not downright misery. Of all the mounts available, you chose Alpaca (No hate on Alpaca, but it's not really appropriate to this kind of event)

You can do better ED, and WE deserve better :v
          What a sore wounded miser you are boy !
          Alpaca may only be a Rare mount it's got enuf spunk to win over players hearts and mind .
          I wish you knew better .
          http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• ELpatron50
            ELpatron50 commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a huge Ape BananaCredits you already know that,
            anyway you got no double mount grade S girl you gotta get one Nimmienaticz

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            S grade shet mount. lmao
            0 stat

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            lmfao agree = ape

I hope we can choose colors from the costumes on the anniversary eye gacha ;~; Really want the White Dark fire for lancea

Comment

• Icyruios
            Icyruios commented
            Editing a comment
            Same. It is really stupid to make everyone wear the same costume like seriously what's the point?

1. Epic weapon costume
          2. Costume Accessories
          3. Mount with Stat like Manticore

i wish

Comment

Spend 10k EYET, to get very little usable freebies (mostly worth on sub characters only). 1st Anniversary painful memories with Eyedentity.

We need Tasha to reconsider the rewards.
            Does Eyedentity hates DNSEA server that much?

Sincerely,
            Loyal to DN since Level 40 cap.

Comment

• EternalCat
              EternalCat commented
              Editing a comment
              Dahek is this?

• ELpatron50
              ELpatron50 commented
              Editing a comment
              That is so bad StarBright cos I said DNSEA in 2011 I never said DNM huh?
              Maybe you are dazed by your own balls in face outlook in life let me teach you that you must put
              your balls where your money is !

• RWalker
              RWalker commented
              Editing a comment
              Elpat why don't you look at your own first comment on this post?

Up up up!

I want epic weapon coupons to be distributed also! Revamp its stats too! Please!
            Kazemon03
            ~ Dark Summoner from the Old Westwood~
            -Chief Executor-

Comment

Working...
            X