No announcement yet.

PETITION to change some of the rewards on Eye Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish that we can choose colors of the wings. I really want the black reddish one. I dont care about any other rewards.

Comment

+1 for this. I hope they change the rewards much worth it being called anniversary event.
      Not gonna buy CC until they change the rewards. Well good luck ppl.

Comment

+1 for this. we need better rewards. its anniversary event not a normal event. Normal gotcha event are still better than this. i hope that something will change in the rewards. Thank you DN.

Comment

+1 to this, and +1 to Kuri as well.
          If I may add, the costume given is actually good for those costume collector (Fashion Nest).
          Assuming ED added Medea T2+20, maybe they think it's good for new players to catch up the gear.
          But why stop there? The costume given in this season of Eyegacha is not useful stat-wise for new players.

And as they all said, Tier 10 - Tier 12 Reward is quite farmable ingame. Come on, it's all 3 last tiers, give us something good. Not to mention it's also Anniversary Eyegacha, should be something special in a good way right?

Tasha Please consider reading this thread and discussing it with your team. Thank you.

Comment

This will not be heard, Tier 2 is already Cleared btw

EDIT:

Event oddly reached Tier 8 now. Just.. wow. Not really sure if the counter is legit lol.
            Last edited by Vaddix; 08-25-2018, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• StarBright
              StarBright commented
              Editing a comment
              it's because few people know this... we don't have enough voice :< sad
              Last edited by StarBright; 08-14-2018, 05:47 AM.

• Vaddix
              Vaddix commented
              Editing a comment
              Feels good to take back what I said. I must admit I`m impressed.

Atleast RDN Rings and Epic Weap Coups since new people now have it so hard.

Comment

RED ring + Epic costume...... ED don't you care about us? sure u do ?!??!?!?!?

Comment

It's been how many days since I posted this thread to let the management know our plea and for them to know how we, the majority of players, really feel about the Anniversary Event. It's kinda sad that no one, not even one from their team acknowledged that they heard our request.

Most of the players aren't here in the forums, but if you'll take a survey how would they feel about this event, most of them will actually say the same thing.

I am still hoping, along with my friends, guild mates and that goes the same to all those who wrote a comment on this thread and players who aren't registered here in forums who feels the same.

Tasha Dean Nest

Comment

• StarBright
                  StarBright commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's the problem my friend, they don't take survey in SEA. they will not ask and just do what they think is "best" :<<

I signed up to this +1 we need a better rewards for 9k CC, we had a better rewards at only 5kCC and now? OMG

Comment

+1 for this. Hoping for a good anniversary event!
                  SinSparrow
                  Artillery - eDragons

Comment

+1 for this, I quit because i expected too much in the reward of this "ANNIVERSARY GACHA EVENT". Now, someone petitioned a good idea hoping that ED will grant this petition to satisfy the needs of your players. How will you sell many gacha boxes if the rewards are shit -.-

Comment

+1 atleast 2 weapon coupon for anniversary
                      Last edited by Makoto; 08-14-2018, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Please enter a message with at least 10 characters...
                        +1

Comment

While I have reservations on few of the suggestions in this thread, I agree we deserve better rewards than what the event offers right now. So sign me up.

Comment

+1 to TS and Kuri. Demotivated to gear another newly made character due to the lack of the items mentioned by Kuri.
                            DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
                            Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

Working...
                            X