Suggestion for Anniversary Eye Gacha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Anniversary Eye Gacha

Alright, first and foremost, I believe that you guys are thinking that I am in no position to say this. I'm not a pro player or whatever, I just got back to DN last month. I still have my RH buff until the 21st of August. I'm not as active as you guys are in the forum or in game and you all are probably thinking - "Who the &!@# are you anyway?!"

I believe that we all have one thing that we like in common - which you are about to find out. So I would gladly appreciate it if you guys can help me/support me out on this one so it can reach ED. Well, just "hopefully", it's the least that we could do. Now let's get down to business.

ED announced their so-called Anniversary Eye Gacha and initially released...(uhmm... let's be honest - it's lame)rewards. They heard us on our concern and granted the inclusion of T2 Medea+20 on the rewards, but this wasn't enough. A petition was made on this forum as well and thankfully, they heard us. They modified the rewards once again and released good? rewards on this "Anniversary" Eye Gacha but the actual anniversary, as what Tasha said - is on the 7th of September, and they have a separate event for it. This was called anniversary as it has specially designed W/T/D/spirit to celebrate the anniversary. Maaaaan I'm confused!

Dear ED, I know that the SEA community is known for their toxic behavior(okay ppl please don't hate me on this but truth hurts and reality bites - I'm from SEA as well and can't help but to be stereotyped as a toxic player), but some of them just don't know how to properly express their feelings. I believe that on your end, all we do is just rant and want to be spoonfed of the rewards, but that's not entirely the case. I think the most suitable term on how we are feeling right now is we are disappointed of the "Anniversary" Eye Gacha rewards. I mean, take look at this.

Dear Adventurers,

The long-awaited 1-year anniversary EYE GACHA EVENT begins! Oooooooh loong awaited 1 ANNIVERSARY. Let's take this ANNIVERSARY into the spotlight because that really is one of the reason.

EXTENDED [Event Period] 10th Aug after the Update Patch ~ 31th Aug 23:59 (GMT+8)

[Event Detail]

Any character who buys at least 10 Anniversary Gacha Boxes during the event period will receive rewards on the rewarding date depending on the tier that the whole server reaches at the end of the event period. This ANNIVERSARY Gacha boxes cost 9,000 EYET/CC. Take note of that.

- DNP purchases are not eligible.

[Rewards] [MODEFIED ON 16th AUG at 06:13AM]

Tier 1 30,000 Boxes Gesture - Capriole

Tier 1. Alrighhtttt!! Let's do thissss Eye Gacha (I gotcha - we got each other's back to reach the last tier)

Tier 2 50,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Decal

Good! Let's keep it up!

Tier 3 60,000 Boxes Pick ONE mount out of the following THREE items: Stripes / Morel / Mizzles

Uhm.. no comment on this one. I don't mind which mount it is though but most people do not like Alpaca for some reason.

Tier 4 80,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Tail

Okay okay keep it coming. We want that another set of WTD.

Tier 5 90,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following THREE items:

2nd Tier Medea +20 Set / Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

This is a great reward for new players, but for old players esp. those who are spending an ample amount on this game , this is not enticing as they might have joined the Eye Gacha last May and already have this on most of their subchars. Calypse converters are good for those subchars who are still stuck on their T2 Medea but why separate T1 Converter from T2 Converter when you have just made 1 converter to upgrade Calypse gear????? Just why?

Tier 6 100,000 Boxes Nana the Bear Pet (NEW Epic grade pet)

Sadly, this, probably is the best among the other rewards in the list.

Tier 7 110,000 Boxes Clear Sky's Black Armour Wings

To complete the WTD, yey! But for some, nay! It's normal as not everyone needs the entire rewards on gacha events.

Tier 8 120,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Weapon)

└> Reward wil be sent with both Secondary and Main weapon included, matched to the Character job. One colour for both parts. Permanent item. (No picture available)

Previous costumes are a great idea but majority would prefer those that looks appealing. And this is in favor to those who has conversion since this is a magic grade Hmmmmm?

Tier 9 130,000 Boxes Memory Costume Box (Armour)

└> Reward wil be sent with all Armour parts included, and matched to the Character job. Permanent item. Please refer to the reference image of the Halloween costume below.

Again, previous costumes are a great idea but majority would prefer those that looks appealing. And this is in favor to those who has conversion since this is a magic grade. Again, hmmmmm?

MODIFIED Tier 10 140,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following THREE items:

Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter / Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon x1

Seriously, why would you let us choose between a Tier 1 Calypse Converter and a Tier 2 Calypse Converter when you already made changes on this and made one converter for all calypse equipment. More than that, with the current market price, the Tier 10 reward for this "Anniversary" gacha is somewhere around 3,500 gold. Who would be encouraged to spend 9,000 worth EYET/CC just to get something worse than this converter which can EASILY be crafted. On a scale of 1-10 it's a 1, even a new player can craft this. Fortunately this was modified and a Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon was added and this would be in favor of those who has CONVERSION WEAPONS since the stats of this costume is.. meh. Hmmmmmm???

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	72
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	145911

Tier 11 150,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter

Seriously, why would you let us choose between a Tier 1 Calypse Converter and a Tier 2 Calypse Converter when you already made changes on this and made one converter for all calypse equipment. More than that, with the current market price, the Tier 10 reward for this "Anniversary" gacha is somewhere around 3,500 gold. Who would be encouraged to spend 9,000 worth EYET/CC just to get something worse than this converter which can EASILY be crafted. On a scale of 1-10 it's a 1, even a new player can craft this.

MODIFIED Tier 12 160,000 Boxes Pick ONE out of the following TWO items:

Calypse Weapon Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Weapon Tier 2 Converter / Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon x1

Fortunately, this was modified but.. You would want us to purchase that "Anniversary" box worth 9,000 EYET/CC and work our way up to the last tier just to choose between the two converters? The Brilliant Exchange Coupon on Tiers 10 and 12 was a good idea but players with conversion weapons will enjoy this more & pvp players as well since the stats are meh. If the whole point of this gacha was for us to get into conversion weapns & armos, I do understand your point. But it would be meaningless if the rewards are not WORTH IT. By worth it, I mean that 9,000 EYET/CC "ANNIVERSARY" box does not justify the rewards that we can get simply because the Gacha event last May provided BETTER rewards for almost half the price. That's the hard part, they had a previous event from you that they can compare to. What will you expect? Since this "ANNIVERSARY" box is more expensive, they are expecting BETTER rewards than the previous one. PLUS, you added that "ANNIVERSARY" thing on it so comparing to the previous events, this is a disappointment. Players were disappointed of this and still not over of the issue because as much as they want to participate, they just can't make themselves to do so as it isn't rewarding.

ED(You) added on the current Tier that was cleared today that:
    1 year anniversary date for DNSEA is 7th September, 2018 by the way.

We will be holding various events to celebrate for the anniversary so get ready for that too!

Happy Gacha, everyone!

EYEDENTITY GAMES

I, or we, are not sure of what's to hold on the anniversary event. I'm thinking that you're holding off the rewards on this Eye Gacha event since there will be this official anniversary on 7th of September and will provide better rewards by then; however, why not improve the current rewards so that we can work our way on clearing all the way up to Tier 12(with an improved reward of course) and provide even better reward on the official anniversary since it's the anniversary anyway. Like for example, provided that the rewards on this month's Eye Gacha has been improved, on the official anniversary's event(IF it is another Gacha event), upon reaching Tier 12 300,000 boxes(the number sounds absurd but you guys know what's possible and what's not, and this is just a hypothetical number instead of the usual 150,000) = Conversion of your choice. I believe this will compliment the reward on this month's gacha as they are more of the past costumes(please make it more appealing) with bad stats and it's a win-win situation for you and us players. Anyway, as the title says, this is just a suggestion and at the same time, the expression of disappointment.

TL;DR - We're not asking for a specific reward to be granted but we're looking forward to something BETTER. Players have a basis of what to expect and this was because of the Eye Gacha last May. They have gotten GOOD rewards for the price of 5,000 EYET/CC as compared to 9,000 EYET/CC in order to participate.
    Last edited by OwwG; 08-18-2018, 12:55 AM.

Well, if you find the rewards unappealing then don't participate.
    It's unlikely that ED will change the rewards once again. (Unless they are willing enough to gain more of that crazy $$$)

Tasha actually spoiling about the September Event makes things a bit better. Imagine participating in this event thinking "oh well, since this is the big anniversary event might as well", just to have a better event in the following month. Now, the community will feel cheated and it's going to ignite a rowdier rant party.

Time to move on and stop licking old wounds. If you want to participate in this Gacha Event, go ahead. If you don't, then wait for next month (for better events). Nobody is forcing anyone anyway.

P.S. Before people start accusing me as an ED fanboy, I won't be participating in this event due to the lack of appeal (and utility). Just trying to share my opinion.
    Last edited by Skyros; 08-17-2018, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah well. What's done is done I guess. My point still stands though even if the September Event is not a Gacha Event. Will edit for clarity.
      Last edited by Skyros; 08-17-2018, 08:38 PM.

• RavenSnow
      RavenSnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I guess I was wrong. They did make another gacha event for next month. Not that I'm against it, but I'm actually looking forward to it. But this time I won't get my hopes up so I won't get disappointed again. Hahaha!

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      I fukin called it. I was expecting this though. Why boost a failed event's rewards when you can just make a new one?

Seems the event has a very negative response from DN SEA's Cash-User (we only get to Tier-3 lol, we are past half-way to the end)
    +September Event's discovery, people will 100% neglect this event (I doubt we can get to Tier-5, fullset Medea T2 +20 lol.. a lot of people will feel cheated, example:gearing subs)

seriously addition of Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon is really bad, shows the developer doesn't play their game (don't know what player really needs)
    I've got 1 of those from Cherry Credit's event, its stat is +100-100 PAtk and MAtk lol.. total trash

people need "Motivation" to reach the Quite-The-Impossible high Tiers, and those trashes doesn't do that too well.. let's hope the September's Event will be better (heard there will be Freebies? sounds way better.. remember Cherry Credit's Anniversary Freebies? it was very very good!)

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe ED themselves are doubtful if they can reach the last 3 tiers so they put in the better rewards in the early tier stages. The last 3 tier are like "bonus" tiers as reward if we go past their aimed profit.
      But then we asked for better rewards so they gave Light Coupons in the last tiers understanding our rants as our willingness to participate in said event (futher milking us).

• BlessedSign
      BlessedSign commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree with Skyros, think most ppl should move on from CC event, and i myself think why CC put such reward was just to push their overall profit before bailing the game (iirc, 1st gachalicious was 2 year before contract end?). Also its your own choice to spend or not if its worth the penny and gamble (tier expectation).

My own view or how i take DNSEA current situation is that ED is just doing favor for the current player by continuing this game, it doesn't really matter much to them i guess if the event isn't successful and ppl start leaving, theres more way for them to keep the profit coming i.e conversion boxes, trade warranty, epic costume synth. Surely they've anticipated this for long while now.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      I for one feel like they just gave this stuff and abandoned ship already...they gave brilliant light wep coupon as collateral dmg and announced that the real anniversary event is on september ( am calling BS on this one,cuz they wouldn't announce this if their said event is booming but its not...its stucked at tier 3 and not many cash players are willing to spend their money on this and probably wait for september the " REAL ANNIVERSARY" event lel )

They shouldn't really be giving a lot like ED but come on....its an ANNIVERSARY EVENT and the only ones who'd benefit a lot from it are newbie accs

The epic pet?? not like they had a huge discount event on july right? magic grade old costumes? u can literally farm this on WTP ....they were generous on their eye gacha season 1 & 2 and both were 4k CC more cheaper than this ANNIVERSARY event which is 9k CC for 1 character so yeah it is milking event....

I honestly wouldn't be this mad if they allowed the daily gachas tbh....they just made clearing the tiers twice as harder now .....for 10kCC if used on daily gacha you can buy 20 boxes already for 2 characters while this ANNIVERSARY event at 10kCC u can only buy 10boxes for 1 char only.....so yeah gudluck with clearing the tiers with that
      Last edited by marzial09; 08-18-2018, 09:04 AM.

DN is Dead long ago guys remember the Golden Era days? 2011-2014? RIP. im just playing for fun now pvp and pve. not serious like old times.

>.> im even doin my cancer series classes atm (cancerous classes in pvp)
    Last edited by ArvinALQ; 08-18-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Have we ever failed to get the last tier for gacha events? Because this might be the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Icyruios View Post
        Have we ever failed to get the last tier for gacha events? Because this might be the first time.
        i agree and this is so true

Comment

GACHALICIOUS EVENT HISTORY
          Gachalicious Season 1
          Event Period: 9 Dec - 21 Dec 2015
          Tier 1 55,000 Unique Hero Pouch / White Glory Wing Earring / Heart Decal
          Tier 2 60,000 Epic Costume Weapon x 2 / 2x Blue Sparkling Ring
          Tier 3 65,000 Elegant White Wing / White Dire Wolf Medallion / White Reindeer
          Gachalicious Season 2
          Event Period: 21 Sep - 3 Oct 2016
          Tier 1 66,000 Unique Hero Pouch / White Glory Wing Earring / Azalea Tainted Decal
          Tier 2 72,000 Epic Costume Weapon x 2 / 2x Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring
          Tier 3 78,000 Dark Ancestor Dragon Wings / Brown Panther Lion / Pink Sheep
          Gachalicious Season 3
          Event Period: 17 Feb - 27 Feb 2017
          Tier 1 70,000 Common Photogenic Gesture / Blue Sparkling Ring / Clear Sky White Armor Decal
          Tier 2 77,000 Epic Costume Weapon x 2 / 2x Gold Dragon's Flame Ring / Clear Sky White Armor Tail
          Tier 3 88,000 Charming Red Nine Tail / Lord of Green Dragon Medallion / Clear Sky White Armor Wing
          Early Bird Bonanza Box
          Winning Server Welsh Corgi Mount
          Gachalicious Season 4
          Event Period: 27 Jun - 10 Jul 2017
          Tier 1 75,000 Draw Heart Gesture / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Decal / Blue Sparkling Ring
          Tier 2 85,000 Epic Costume Weapon x 2 / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Tail / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Necklace
          Tier 3 100,000 Feisty Cerberus / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Wing / Cold Manticore
          Bonus Tier 1 120,000 Epic Costume Weapon x 2 / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Tail / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Necklace / 2x Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Ring
          Bonus Tier 2 130,000 Feisty Cerberus / Cold Mirage Sadnyth Wing / Cold Manticore /Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Earrings / Red Dragon's Shiny Flower Necklace
          Early Bird Pick one:
          1) Abyss Darkness Weapon (Old Epic Grade)
          2) Brilliant Light Weapon (Epic Grade)
          3) Abyss Purple Weapon (Rare Grade)
          4) Gold Weapon (Rare Grade)
          5) Corrupted Hero Weapon
          6) Lucid Hero Weapon
          7) Blessed Hero Weapon
          8) Innocent Iona Weapon
          Last edited by BabyKuri; 08-19-2018, 10:16 PM.

Comment

EYEGACHA EVENT HISTORY
            Eye Gacha Season 1
            Event Period: 13 Mar - 9 Apr 2018
            Tier 1 30,000 Cowboy Dance / Kokiah Dance / Monkey Dance / Ghost Move
            Tier 2 60,000 +20 Tier 2 Hero Medea Set
            Tier 3 80,000 Great Nabob's Red Costume
            Tier 4 100,000 Elegant White Glow Wings
            Eye Gacha Season 2
            Event Period: 15 May - 31 May 2018
            Tier 1 20,000 Interactive Chugs-Puffs Gesture / Pretending to be Dead Gesture / Monkey Dance Gesture
            Tier 2 30,000 White Snow Pegasus Decal / Giant Flavel of Dawn Decal / Azalea Tinted Decal
            Tier 3 40,000 Hero’s Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter x 1
            Tier 4 50,000 White Snow Pegasus Tail / Giant Flavel of Dawn Tail / Azalea Tinted Tail
            Tier 5 70,000 Soft Angel Sheep / Bamboo-chewing Panda Car / Bright Yellow Nine Tails / Starry Blue Sheep
            Tier 6 90,000 +20 Tier 2 Hero Medea Set / Hero’s Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter x 1
            Tier 7 110,000 White Snow Pegasus Wings / Giant Flavel of Dawn Wings / Azalea Tinted Wings
            Tier 8 130,000 Little Wizard Dandelion Spirit (Growth type)
            Tier 9 150,000 Hero’s Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter x 1
            Eye Gacha Season 3
            Event Period: 10 Aug - 31 Aug 2018
            Tier 1 30,000 Gesture - Capriole
            Tier 2 50,000 Clear Sky's Black Armour Decal
            Tier 3 60,000 Stripes / Morel / Mizzles (Alpaca Mounts)
            Tier 4 80,000 Clear Sky's Black Armour Tail
            Tier 5 90,000 +20 Tier 2 Hero Medea Set / Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter
            Tier 6 100,000 Nana the Bear Pet (NEW Epic grade pet)
            Tier 7 110,000 Clear Sky's Black Armour Wings
            Tier 8 120,000 Memory Costume Box (Weapon)
            Tier 9 130,000 Memory Costume Box (Armour)
            Tier 10 140,000 Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter / Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon x1
            Tier 11 150,000 Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter
            Tier 12 160,000 Calypse Armour Tier 1 Converter / Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter / Brilliant Light Weapon Exchange Coupon x1
            SUMMARY OF T&C:

Last edited by BabyKuri; 08-19-2018, 10:19 PM.

Comment

still have 10 days to get all 100k boxes ....goodluck to y'all xD

Comment

Comment

RIP
                  Cant reach to Tier 5
                  Maybe Add Bonus Tier with one conversion pouch, total amount will be increate like sky rocket

Comment

• Skyros
                    Skyros commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Conversion Pouch is just greedy ser. This is why we can't have nice things.

• marzial09
                    marzial09 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah but think about it...if they did put it there the sales would've been high xDD plus you'd still be a noob char with medea tier 2 +20 char with shitty magic grade costume,outdated wep costume,maybe good accessories maybe and a cute panda pet( if you're a new player) hahahaha

• zenkizero
                    zenkizero commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Im 6 years player, since HolyWood server open with R2G hat

Im still thinking that Season so worse to join for old player - most of SEA player now
                    Almost old player have Cold, Rubinart, Karahan set, they dont care current wing, tail, decal this season.
                    Light weapon: that set still weaker than 1 epic syn weap.
                    Medea set >> very very useless for them and cant dissassem now. For Sub char, with Chronicle Account and Enhance Time, they can reach easy to Medea.
                    Calypse Convert >> spend $$$ for 3k5g in-game, oh my god

Almost old player worse to join.
                    Atleast 2 pcs epic weapon exchange or new ideal: just Once Pouch per account (atleast ED can sell many TW after that)
                    Last edited by zenkizero; 08-20-2018, 07:47 AM.

They should at least make the Event Reward Armour Set/Converter like the Medea T2 +20 at tier 5, 10, 11 and 12 as a special tradable one.. or at least in a transferrable box. It don't see any uses for it on a character who's already at Tier 2 Calypse. Maybe I'm mistaken but when they wrote "Calypse Armour Tier 2 Converter" that means it converts your medea to Calypse, right? Is it the same ones at the blacksmith? If so then it's kinda underwhelming to be at Tier 10. And Tier 11 definitely needs more to it.

Comment

• neomu hae
                    neomu hae commented
                    Editing a comment
                    nope, Calypse armour tier 2 converter means it converts your +20 Tier 1 Calypse equipment to +0 Tier 2.

• whitenoise1
                    whitenoise1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    neomu hae oh yeah right right. But it's still not very "usable" for players who are stacked already, right? Since you can't disassemble it, trade it, or transfer it (without using EYEC/EYET).

• ELpatron50
                    ELpatron50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Returning Player rewards like WELSH Corgi mount or a pure white alpaca mount, for our best players
                    MVP . Tasha, Nimmienaticz

Okay simple as this man, just decide. Either you'll spend for this event or save up for Sept 7. There might be another gacha event there for the anniversary or something. Let's just accept the fact that this is the first gacha event of Dragon Nest SEA that might actually not reach the last tier. Because as sad as it sounds, we're like beating a dead horse here. They already made modifications with the rewards after all the efforts that we're made here in the forums, all the petitions and stuffs.
                  Simply means that ED already heard our voices and suggestions, and they arrived with that solution(modification of the rewards which is totally garbage). That's probably the best way for them, let's just trust these developers for now, at least... I mean, who knows what will happen on Sept 7. Let's hope that it is enough to compensate to all the disappointed players out there(including me).
                  FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• Jeugal
                    Jeugal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    that is, if they won't fk up the sept event also...

• mrpotatom
                    mrpotatom commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm already praying to all the known gods in this world that they don't FUCK IT UP, AGAIN. PLS.

4 more days until we shyt on ourselves lol. Not sure we are gonna clear all tiers or somehow ED magically makes it all clear to make it look like a lot of people still went for the shyt event.

Comment

• Skyros
                    Skyros commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The Event is still good though. Some went for the free Epic Pet and some just wanted the Event Costumes.
                    Others are just spamming the Anniversary Gacha for the exclusive WTD (and that counts). Besides, I think the community has made it clear that we don't want shitty converters and T2 Medea Sets anymore.
                    Unless ED is too thick-headed to understand that, then they wouldn't try to attempt the same thing.

hey at least the star tracker costume has achieved haha, think ED shud just sell those epic weap coupon for like 100k cc prolly it'll sell like hotcakes haha

Comment

Working...
                  X