Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top rated scammer's for my concern i list it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top rated scammer's for my concern i list it.

I mentioned on this PPL legit scammer in game

1.Melodias - account hacker

2.Optex - account hacker

3.xKaztuzo - load scammer real money trade

4.xAgikik - cc scammer

5.Suntazi - cc scammer / load scammer

6.xTyler - cc scammer / same as suntazi

7.DarkHujii - cbn scammer / load scammer

Reminder's : beware of all ign indicate in this post we are fucking scammer's

Btw, in the majority of the scammer list's transaction, the acts are illegal like the CC Trading/Load Scams (I assume these are CC/Load to Gold scams)
    Due to the illegality of the mentioned transactions, you are left to yourself if you participate in the act (or more frankly, your are to be penalized aswell but cmon ED doesn't do shit about that).

CC/Load to Gold transactions are illegal so you can't expect help from ED/CC on those cases.
    Last edited by Skyros; 08-22-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

im not involved on this case sir Skyros fyi i just wanted to help and warn all player's to see all ign personality in game avoiding some kind of tricks and getting scam or what

just helping to remind im not involved of this kind of illegal doing.

lol

Comment

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Just also saying that if someone participates in that (the illegal act that is) then he/she deserves being scammed.

'You' doesnt mean you OP. 'You' means the respective reader who's going to read this thread. Have a good day.

Would be nice if you have conversations from these guys or something.

Comment

You wont get scammed if you dont engage to such transactions. Sadly, players are too stupid to realize that.

Comment

Working...
        X