Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to all who participate at the Anniversary Eye Gacha Event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to all who participate at the Anniversary Eye Gacha Event!

Kudos to all of us DNSEA players who participated on this event. Another Gacha Event cleared with unity of our pockets, nonetheless of other player's reactions its still worth it.

To Devs/GM/PM, inspite the unsatisfactory rewards of this event being its an anniversary gacha event you still made some late changes on the rewards and that's a thumbs up. We all hope for the next Gacha Event will be more satisfactory to everyone.

And lastly to those players whose still "SALTY" about the rewards per tier, remember that not only the per tier rewards you can obtain on this event there's also a UFO and a growth spirit + Tail, Wing and Decal which is by the way a unique grade which is obtainable on the anniversary box you just bought ( on my experience have high chance to obtain ).

Again congrats everyone.
    Last edited by ouenskie; 08-29-2018, 05:14 AM.

On my experienced.. i've opened 20 Anniversary Gacha all for NOTHING BUT A TRASH. Grrrr....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DN_2018_08_29_21_17_25_Wed.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	204.3 KB
ID:	146561

Comment

• daniceetv
      daniceetv commented
      Editing a comment
      out of 20 boxes one epic weapon costume and non tradeable skill reset

• ouenskie
      ouenskie commented
      Editing a comment
      I opened 30 anniversary gacha boxes and i already got the Mount (UFO), Growth Spirit, Wing and a Tail. Then i spam an additional 40 boxes just to get the Decal.
      Not bad tho for 70 boxes with the Tier 12 reward + T/W/D, UFO and Spirit + tons of jellies, BB/YB and magnifiers.

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      my friend bought 20 boxes and manage to get the ff:
      • 2x Synthesis Epic Weapon
      • Wings
      • 2x Mount UFO
      • other cc items that are useful such as jellies, birds, etc.

I guess Tier 11 wouldn't get modified till the end. LOL. I still can't believe they're putting "filler" rewards in Anniversary Events.

Comment

Working...
    X