24 Hours Event : Anniversary Tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hours Event : Anniversary Tradition

I missed those days, those years. Every time Dn anniversary is coming its like CHRISTMAS, players do prepare for its yearly tradition like the legendary "24 hours event" most of your friends, guild mates they do sleep early, or buy a bunched of coffee in preparation of a 1 day mind killing event, it excite us every hour pushing to stay awake! but those days are gone, all it matters is money, the fun is gone! Hope ED reconsider the "24 hour anniversary tradition" make your 1st anniversary memorable rather than be criticized or hated like your failed august anniversary gacha event-admit it ED you failed it, that 1+1dnp is ninja solution!

Let your loyal player be happy once in a year!
    Let your loyal players feels you care for them!
    Let your loyal players experience the word "ANNIVERSARY"
    ANNIVERSARY is giving back the happiness to all your players, not frustration on how they will fill a 1 to 12 tier of purchased gacha!
    so......

let the 24 hours event shine upon us on your anniversary ahahaha thank you in advance!
    Last edited by paperjam; 09-03-2018, 05:20 AM.

that event is fcking bad for your health.....24 hrs awake waiting for a reward every fcking hour...waiting for altea,fusion cubes,elevation cubes and the rest is trash....only good for people who doesn't have work or life responsibilities

Comment

• Skyros
      Skyros commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the event is not for everyone but its fun. You don't necessarily have to wait every hour. CC had a certain pattern for the good freebies and I mostly had to go to my Guild GC to check if the reward is cool or not. I just doze off when the rewards are nyeh.
      Last edited by Skyros; 09-03-2018, 02:08 AM.

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      It really isn't which is why I don't like it... It also ruined da market for fusion and elevation cubes

+1 for this! T_T i miss this
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
    X