ED are you serious? Follow Removed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED are you serious? Follow Removed!

To be honest what's wrong with you people of ED? your putting up much effort on such useless things, your saying some player abusing the follow feature but on your part you cant even eliminate:

1.BOT
    2. BUG - like guardian bug
    3. SoulcrackD - that stupid hacker who loves to force DC player!

so how dare you talking of abuse and elimination of some of original feature of DN?

1. you limit us with ftg
    2. you limit us on enhancement

you better tell us straight forward "STOP PLAYING your fakin GAME"

P.S.: most player joined your august patch to catch up with T2 medea +20 set and you just give it for easy way in terms of leb points! stupid idea!

your destroying your game just to fix things! you limit ftg coz of bot, you removed most of feature coz of abuse and bot, why not fix the "cause" rather than totally shutting down those feature/system! how stupid!

this is rant! this is beast mode!

imagine a DN TREE with a lot of Good branches, the lower branch name FTG it gives unlimited nutritious runs for its fruits(player), but 1 day an army of termite swarm called bot termite all over the TREE, the owner of the tree decided to cut the lower branch so that the termite wont climb up to its other branches, but bot termite are clever they managed to stay on the tree, so the owner is freaking out he also cut the branch called ENHANCEMENT, 1 day 1 termite falls over to his head then he suddenly cut off the other branch called FOLLOW, until the DN tree died no branches left for the tree to live, all of its fruit(player) died too same with bot termite! bow!

what is the lesson of the story? you dont have to cut down the whole tree to solve the problem cause by termite ahahaha
    Last edited by paperjam; 09-03-2018, 08:03 AM.

Self-boosting using 2 laptops/PC will be much harder now without this feature.

Sometimes, I used it while playing with a friend who wants to afk for a while, "You can eat/afk. just follow my character."

imo, this is a very useful and helpful feature and shouldn't be removed.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 09-03-2018, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• paperjam
      paperjam commented
      Editing a comment
      to be honest playing dn now is so frustrating, they are over protected on things, things that cause by those bots, or abuse, which they dont have solution on it so they do the easy fix, removed, removed, removed, until no feature left to abuse! ED personnel are mongoloid!

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      if i agree to this, does it meant that i agree "auto-battle" from mobile to be implemented here..

If u follow KDN updates you should've seen this coming lol....even tier 1calypse will be farmable now
    Last edited by marzial09; 09-03-2018, 08:18 AM.

Comment

And I think the ftg run now is the original .... It was only when CC took command of DN SEA that made run without ftg available

Comment

There are always merits and demerits to every solution they implemented whether they indirectly or directly affects us.. The same applies to us irl. ED ppl are not gods, they're not perfect.

Comment

I don't quite understand the reason for your rage over the removal of this feature.

Comment

• Skyros
            Skyros commented
            Editing a comment
            The feature has nothing to do with OP's rant. He clickbaited us ser.

Although you can farm Calypse T1 using Lebrium Points, you still need a lot of them
          and you will need another "Lots of Them" in enhancing Calypse gears (you use 50+ for each level of Calypse T1, and 90+ for Calypse T2.. you need loads of them)

getting Calypse T1 straight from Event = you only need Lebrium Pts. for enhancement, and theres more ways to get them now (Calypse T3 will need a hell loads more, I bet)

p/S: You need only 10+ Jelly per enhance on Medea T1, and 60 Jelly on Medea T2.. later update = 0 Jelly on Medea T1,and 10 Jelly on Medea T2 (now, people should rage on this.. them Jelly wasted LoL).

Comment

This post is all over the place. A rant? For what? The game? Just stop playing. EZ.

The FTG has always been limited in other servers. Imagine unli FTG in Labyrith. Zombie mode? DN is a game- for entertainment and not for a means of living.
            Enhancement nerf? You are only looking halfway, and not the whole. I was severely annoyed at running VN and GN repeatedly using Tickets just to get only 3 Powerstones per run when I need 20+ Powerstones per try for a +10 Calpyse T2 Weapon. Now I just need to do DQ to get 100 Lebria for a try at enhancing a T2 Calypse Weapon (91 LP for the T2 main weapon btw) and thats way easier innit?
            For your problem about Calypse being at Lebria Shop, you'd need 1.8k LP for a Weapon, if you participated in the Gacha Event, that 1.8k used in enhancing a T1 Calypse converts to a sure T2 Calypse, you still have the upper hand. While some bloke is still farming for the LP to get the weapon itself, you are enhancing your way to a T2 Calypse.

This rant makes no sense. Bots were a problem (and still is) but on the other side, their numbers had been reduced significantly. Bugs constantly getting fixed (albiet, slowly). Provide substantial proof against SoulCrackD for him to get banned (or just don't play with the guy. The dude is already toxic enough to play with without his magical tools).
            If playing DN is causing you problems and stress, just stop playing the game. You won't get shot if you stop playing, you can move on and be happy thinking that a sore thorn is out of your way. Maybe you could find a better game that suits you. End the toxic relationship.

P.S. Possible Follow abuses are afking at DQ, Nests and other content like CBN and Storm (Yes, that happens).
            Last edited by Skyros; 09-04-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• BlessedSign
              BlessedSign commented
              Editing a comment
              If only theres more people thinking this way. . I find the T1 Calypse is nice for those casuals that just run Easy~Abyss stage and farm slowly, besides Calypse already becoming a standard weapon with almost everyone wears it and i find it funny people raging cos of it. It's nicer that the game slowly becoming more casual friendly.

• TheAyikita
              TheAyikita commented
              Editing a comment
              Well put - if the relationship is toxic, better leave and get going.
          Working...
          X