New Player... Literally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player... Literally

hello guys, i'm new to dragon nest, i mean this is my first time playing this game, even though i know this game for years, just wanna ask some question to you all,. is this game noob friendly? what about the endgame content? is it soloable? do i need grind for things?(i love grinding btw) and how many people play this game(player base)? am i late playing this game?.... i hope not lol.

Originally posted by RocketMan View Post
    hello guys, i'm new to dragon nest, i mean this is my first time playing this game, even though i know this game for years, just wanna ask some question to you all,. is this game noob friendly? what about the endgame content? is it soloable? do i need grind for things?(i love grinding btw) and how many people play this game(player base)? am i late playing this game?.... i hope not lol.
    Noob friendly? I like to think that it is. You can easily get by during your first few weeks in the game on your own but a lot of ppl are friendly to noobs.

End-game content? It has drastically changed to being very linear now where you simply grind your equipment through the end game. But a huge part of the game is raiding which requires you to establish a raid party. Raid party is where you will get materials and the most coveted accessories at the moment. Your guild can help with this depending on its nature. There is also an aspect of the game where certain classes are discriminated upon due to dps tiers, unless you are super geared. However, the game developers say that they try to balance out the classes, there is still class discrimination especially among pubs.

Player-base? I think there's still hefty player base who are actively grinding. I wouldn't say you are late in the game as new player progression is still pretty decent and the developer keeps on developing something new. And the game has monthly events where new players are given chance to catch up somehow.

It's fun.

Forever your Majesty

Comment

The recent patches and changes made the game new player-friendly. So rest easy, just keep grinding those Labyrinth floors, but then you might find yourself stuck to doing nothing some point in a week since there's a "limit".
      FTG(fatigue) affects the "grinding" system very well, unlike most games where you just stick to one place in a map and grind that place to the roof for 12 hours, DN is more of a casual friendly game.
      There's a routine where in you can set for a day, for example:
      Do daily tasks > Do Labyrinth > Use Daily Fatigue pot > Run labyrinth again > Do weekly contents (nightmare stage, Raids etc) > and this is where you get stagnant, unless of course you're really enthusiastic in grinding that you would make several characters to repeat this routine. OR, you do pvp(best part of this game imo). There's also the part of hanging out with your guild mates and just playing around helping new players. There are also some events right now that requires you to allot time to it.

Late? well you're not. The thing is, a lot of veterans had stop playing this game, but as they always say, when someone leaves, new ones comes out. Game will stay fresh, depends on the players of course. A lot of players will say "game's golden/prime age we're far long gone"
      But the thing is, dev's are making this game into newb friendly to hopefully gain back it's population. So the changes are a bit complicated from time to time, that is for both new and veterans.

Last advice, go and try it out. If you find it amusing then welcome to the club ^_^
      Last edited by mrpotatom; 09-04-2018, 06:07 PM.
      FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

You can join the current event to easily catch up, 2 characters and you will have 2 genesis ring which is one of end game content if you can evolve it to 95

Comment

Working...
        X