Best way to farm gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to farm gold

Hi ! I came back to play DN after 3 years.
    I wanna know what is the best way to farm gold for me. I can play about 2 hours per day. I'm a flurry with full calypse t1.
    Thanks in advance, hope you guys can help me with this!

best answer: scam gold from naive rich kids
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Recently, gold has been raining down from Daily Tasks. Make sure to finish them daily to get 100g a day for 5 tasks completed. There is a weekly reward for number of tasks completed as well. And most of these are doable even without the best gears in the game.

If you have sub characters, you can repeat the same for other characters as most of the Daily Tasks can be done under 5 minutes.

Daily tasks can be any five (5) of 6 tasks.
      • Send 3 heroes to a remote dungeon quest
      • Finish 2 Theme Park tickets
      • Like 5 people
      • Clear one (1) "Nest of the day"
      • Clear one (1) Storm nest (Comp on mode).
      • Clear 5 Daily Quests
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Daily Tasks and CP Hunting

Comment

Farm credit card :V

Comment

Another way to earn some gold is to sell some extra materials or items that you think you won't need any time soon. (only if you have extra, since materials like High Grade Garnet is needed for equipment upgrade)

You can also use Nest Points / Dungeon Points / Community Points / Master-Apprentice Points to buy items and sell it through TH. Try searching through the Trading House which items are good being sold.

Join the current Board game event, it gives you quite a lot of materials and can be sold in quite a fair price. The event also gives you 500 gold every time you cleared stage 3.

PS: I am no expert, also I think this method is very common, that I think you know this already, lol. This is my way of earning gold, because I cannot play my sub characters due to the events eating all my gaming time. Just make sure, that what you're selling are extras or items that are not needed asap.

Comment

make sub chars equip them with atleast neris +20 then solo dailies each char can get 3kg weekly so if you use 6 chars for example u can get 18kg per week and in 1 month is around 70kg.

Comment

• ArvinALQ
                ArvinALQ commented
                Editing a comment
                i recommend classes like destroyer and dark avenger for the fastest to solo (high super armor = skill cant be canceled and pretty huge aoe skills and low cd)
            Working...
            X