So what comes next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what comes next?

With this ip ban going to kick off this November.
    ​​​​​​a. DN will lose a portion of its population
    b. a couple of people will be salty, some will quit.
    c. the people lucky enough to be within the 3 countries will be left behind and the grind continues.
    d. New content "patches" which are actualy recycled nest but there is the new lancea to look forward to.
    e. new promo's which the ones who are left behind will grab hopefully there r still whales in the 3 countries who are willing to spend theth moneymon the game.
    f. population still declining.
    g. new content! new players and returned players!
    h. ED will do some thing to mess up again.
    i. players will rage quit again. population will decline again.

the cycle will continue until only channel 1 is the only channel with people. and there you are at the famous gts ch1 bench by your lonesome self, you walk over to the empty trade house, over to your storage, then to berlin, who broke most of your gear, over to the trampoline... ahh the nostalgia, lastly to Irene after saying your good byes press esc. click exit game. click ok..

​​​​​​

J. Another money milking event
    k. After the event. ED will make dn great again

Comment

l. They would balance all characters
      m. They would hire new employee

Comment

n. ED will be attacked by raging community via forums again.
        o. ED will answer them by sending another "new" beautiful woman to calm down the raging community.
        p. The problem is still going on and the community will forget it because they will release new recycled event.
        q. DN is great again for meantime.

[PS. These are my thoughts right now. I know it sounds offensive so I'm asking to please be sorry for me about this post since I feel sad about the players/community who are affected by recent issues about SEA countries.]
        Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

ip ban> absurd idea.
          1st, why not merge all dn population into one big global server? and i was not talking about sea, but asia server. this was big population, lot of player too. and idea to learn each other language are one of my reason to join sea server (for me)
          2nd, i'm from indonesia, true we have our own dagon nest server. but we talked about SEA (Southeast Asia) is this "we" are not southeast asia community too? or is sea only malaysia, singapore and philippines?
          3rd, the last time i connect to this server, only 1 main server, and that include all player that was not get ip ban. assume all of this banned population are 30%, 7-10% willing to spend for cash item. with the remaining 70% of player, can this server stay alive?
          4th, as far as i know, australia didnt have it's own dedicated dn server. true they are not southeast asia, but why they cannot join the fun? i also meet people from other country, not sea country of course. and like it or not, they are part of sea community.
          5th, how about our id? spent cash? it dissapear too? sad

this good game kept getting messed up by useless policy. remember, some dedicated server already closed, and they escape to global sea server. and the newest policy want to kick them all?

edit: this is far more worse than half-hearted patch, because patch are from it's developer, it's unavoidable. but this one?
          gamer are pretty simple minded, they have fun, they pay for more fun. they didnt have fun, they aint bother to pay

then lemme write my id, pass, and 2nd, (this was quite new, so expect no cash item) u can use it, or ignore it. i dont care anymore
          id : jarot123456789@gmail.com
          pass: left4dead
          2nd pass: 5328
          ign: sasule, job, lunar knight

thx for the fun, and farewell
          Last edited by pancimania; 10-03-2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

I've felt a similar vibe like this before. If anyone remembers FIREFALL game.
            Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

Working...
            X