Noble Light Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noble Light Weapon

i have a arti character, i exchanged noble light longbow using the event item, but my main weapon is crossbow, so i can't use the costume, can i get a change to noble light crossbow?
    my IGN is SunQeng

This is why item description exist...
    You can try but ultimately it's your fault for not reading it.
    Alternatively, you can change your crossbow to longbow using the Legend Weapon Converter from Nest Point Store, I just assume it's Calypse, if it's Medea/Neris then convert it to Calypse and you're good to go.

Comment

i thought i can use longbow cash item because im using Turquoise Art Club's Palette which is longbow cash item, and im using crossbow normal weapon for it

Comment

Originally posted by jerrylim1413 View Post
        i thought i can use longbow cash item because im using Turquoise Art Club's Palette which is longbow cash item, and im using crossbow normal weapon for it
        There are exceptions.
        There's only 1 type for that Art Club weapon costume right?
        In Noble Light case, there's option for all type of weapons.

Just be careful next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

There are exceptions.
          There's only 1 type for that Art Club weapon costume right?
          In Noble Light case, there's option for all type of weapons.

Just be careful next time.
          I think there is only 1 type for art club weapon, cuz i didnt play dn for a long time, it is my cash item since long time ago.
          I prefer crossbow main weapon though, is it possible to change the noble light longbow to crossbow?

Comment

Originally posted by jerrylim1413 View Post

I think there is only 1 type for art club weapon, cuz i didnt play dn for a long time, it is my cash item since long time ago.
            I prefer crossbow main weapon though, is it possible to change the noble light longbow to crossbow?
            I don't think you can, and I highly doubt that ED will help you with your concern especially that it is your personal fault. But you can always try and if they did help you, then all is good. But remember to always not get too over excited and always always read before you do anything, so no regrets will happen.

Comment

This was not specified on their web page nor ingame upon purchase. Innocent players and first timers wont know this and will be blamed for their ignorance. ED only cares about our money and not our concerns.

Comment

Hi, it is specified in the coupon.

Regarding your concern, I tried to file a ticket to replace such weapons however I got a negative response from ED.

Best route of action is hopefully, you can reset skills and change into longbow mastery.

Crossbow and Longbow does not have any difference in matk now. The only difference would be range.
                Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Originally posted by Glenheim View Post
                  This was not specified on their web page nor ingame upon purchase. Innocent players and first timers wont know this and will be blamed for their ignorance. ED only cares about our money and not our concerns.
                  Why must they specify it on their web page lol. These kind of weapons (light/dark) has been here for like since idk 50 cap? It has been this way for so long and the item description do clearly state that it can only be equipped with weapon of the same type. Don't blame others when it is actually the player's fault for not reading it carefully. Altho i do hope that ED would help the players for this matter but blaming ED for their own mistake is just too much.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOBEEP View Post

Why must they specify it on their web page lol. These kind of weapons (light/dark) has been here for like since idk 50 cap? It has been this way for so long and the item description do clearly state that it can only be equipped with weapon of the same type. Don't blame others when it is actually the player's fault for not reading it carefully. Altho i do hope that ED would help the players for this matter but blaming ED for their own mistake is just too much.
                    Why so toxic? FYI I just started this game 3 months ago and Im one of those players who are not well informed in this game. If only ED gave proper notice/information this wouldn't have happened. Lack of information is clearly on ED's fault. Maybe for others who have prior knowledge have played since 50cap you say, then it's their mistake but for me I did not know so dont force blame everyone. As for the item description on the nobles that says weapon of the same type show me proof. I've inspected other players who are not wearing specific costume to their main weapon so I was under the impression it would be the same for the Noble lights.
                    Last edited by Glenheim; 10-03-2018, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Knee
                      Knee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's on the coupon.
                      Reading helps a lot, try it.

• Livi
                      Livi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't sense any toxicity on his post, only informative stuff. He even stated that he did hope that ED would help players out during these times of silly mistakes their players make.In my part and to be blunt, you have to know that it is still a self fault when you did not read the item description before using it. Next time, learn how to read in-game items, just to be safe. This is just to inform you so you won't get that mistake. We are not being toxic but helping you out to know the things you need to know.

PS: New players or not, it is always wiser to read. Reading gives knowledge and safety, and will always avoid regrets in-game. Peace out.

• marzial09
                      marzial09 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      what they didn't specify tho is the effin genesis ring which was set to lvl 95 already effin bamboozled by ED xD

It is specified tho . . .
                    Do unto others what you want others do unto you
                    aLsylph | aLicht
                    Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Can soneone summon Mr. Shovels here

Comment

these weap coupons act like Hero's weap coupon (since the release of Iona weapons to Irine, that's the last release), ED simply edit some options in the coupon and changes his name to Noble Light
                        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

It seems sir aL's image link is broken, so here's another image of the description of the noble light weapon exchange coupon received from the bling bling gacha event. It does clearly state that you can not use the light weapon if you are equipped with a different type of weapon. There's even an example given.

Comment

Working...
                          X