Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bling Bling Rewards (Spirit) Recall

There are two main issues now:
    1) People who used lots of materials to get their spirit to level 5/reroll the stats on their spirit are now left with a level 1 spirit and their wasted materials are not refunded
    2) People who bought the cat spirit from TH lost both the spirit and the gold they paid for it, but are not compensated with the reissued spirit as they were not the ones who took part in the event; the sellers, who were the ones who took part, end up getting the gold from the sale of the spirit as well as the reissued spirit

Personally I feel that the whole idea of recalling the spirits just so the Jessy Cat cannot be put on TH or server stored is really stupid, and since it's probably impossible to undo the recall, there won't be a solution that will please everyone.

In the case of problem #1, the best solution is probably to just reimburse the materials used for leveling the recalled spirits, though I have some doubts as to whether ED is even able to find out exactly who used how much, so another possible alternative is to reimburse everyone whose spirits got recalled with maybe 30-50 material spirits so people can have a few tries to reroll their spirit. Then again, some people had almost perfect rolls (eg. 2% patk/matk or 3% hp) on their spirit, and it's going to be hard to duplicate so clearly these people will not be completely appeased.

In the case of problem #2, I highly doubt ED is able to trace all of the transactions that occurred involving the recalled spirit in order to return the gold to their rightful owners, and I also doubt ED will be able to properly reimburse the characters whose spirits were recalled instead of those who took part in the event (most likely they simply wiped all instances of the spirits given in the event from all accounts on the server). In that case, the best way to make sure the affected people are properly reimbursed would be to issue everyone in the server with the same spirits offered in the event. While this would mean that the sellers of said spirits would have earned themselves some free gold, at least the people who paid for a spirit are not left with absolutely nothing.

Just my two cents.
    Last edited by Rexonance; 10-05-2018, 04:56 AM. Reason: more informative instead of ranting

trueee i use lots of my dungeon pts aldy for my two chara :')) hmm hmm haha , ed always like this haha last minute telling stuff

Comment

so how about those that sold their spirits ? i sold like 4 blue eyed will my gold be lost? how bout those that bought my spirit will their spirit be lost? errr and i spent like 60k pts to get perfect hp and matk% scks
      Last edited by geeeen17; 10-04-2018, 11:02 PM.
      IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• Rexonance
        Rexonance commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m guessing your buyers would lose their spirits and you will be the one who gets the reissued spirits... which would be pretty f**ked up please prove me wrong ED

• geeeen17
        geeeen17 commented
        Editing a comment
        now that would really suck for them... altho its good for me it doesnt feel good... ED fckng up almost every step..

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I spent all my magic grade spirits!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      I LOVE REN
      by me ofc

Comment

Same, also sad because I had max FD on my spirit. I'm hoping that they at least improve the stats (increase, not decrease correction x.x) on the recalled items though. Idk how they're gonna do it? I wonder if they're able to reverse the trades/sales of the users so quickly along with the big ass update.

Comment

Wtf....I sacrificed my level 5 cherry spirit to quickly level up my Jessie Cat

Comment

when CC made mistake, we get mistaken credited items + new compensation items.. (eg rings/ weapon coupon)
            while ED made mistake, new compensation items - gold - time - **** - ****** - whatsoever
            Last edited by MARtsuki; 10-04-2018, 11:21 PM.
            DNshop : closed
            DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
            currently active : Honkai Impact 3
            waiting list : Loading...

Comment

+1

How about those spirits that has been grown up to level 5?
              There are resources wasted to level those up.
              Has this factor been thought of when this decision of rolling-back all spirit being made?
              Do unto others what you want others do unto you
              aLsylph | aLicht
              Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Patch is live, and can confirm that people who bought the Jessy Cat Spirit box from TH lost their spirits, but the sellers get the reissued spirit. ED get your f**king shit together this is not funny.

Comment

INB4 people licking ED ass says: "Stop feeling entitled, be glad that you still have the Spirit" to anyone here that complains they lost their lv5 spirits,

Comment

• marzial09
                    marzial09 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I already lost hope with ED the amount of fucks up they do is too damn high and the worst of their mistakes? ........ Unlike CC that actually gives correct info about their events, ED secretly fucks you up by "mistakenly" not putting all the important infos on their events leading to this kind of bullshit like with the lvl 95 gen ring, the geraint necklace ( suddenly replaced with iona heal heraldry ) and that limited edition spirit on spend event ( suddenly removed thr growth part )

The hell w/ this , they brought back my 4 spirits to lv1 , that's 40,000 dungeon points, and they are not green eyed jessy. those 40k dungeon points need a lot time to obtained.

Comment

• atom100
                    atom100 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    not to mention my 3 boxed green eyed jessie, good thing i didn't sell them in TH make somebody unhappy who buy it.

• marzial09
                    marzial09 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    can u cash storage all those magic grade spirits you buy for 1k dungeon pts? @__@

• Knee
                    Knee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    marzial09 no

They recall the spirit coz it wasn't suppose to be in a box...
                  I pity those who bought the boxes.

Comment

• Arkhaez
                    Arkhaez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They recalled the spirits just because of this? That's kinda silly.

• Knee
                    Knee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Arkhaez Yep, there's nothing wrong with the stat at all, they just take the jessy spirit out of the box so that it becomes untradable.

• Arkhaez
                    Arkhaez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol. And now it seems they did not think it through... or they just don't care at all.

now people who bought spirits are raging and cant do a thing due to ED's incompetence
                  IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

so no one will complain about the lvl 95 genesis with lvl 90 stat?
                    ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
                    LINElife

Comment

• geeeen17
                      geeeen17 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      as much as we want it to be lv90 so we can refine it I think the spirits is enough sacrficie already, imagine ED recalling the ring, all those who bought it, all those that have it equipped with jades... oh boy imagine the chaos

• SpeedReign
                      SpeedReign commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Im not too mad about the genesis rings, AT LEAST they are lv95 so its a good ring for my alts :3

• atom100
                      atom100 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      To make amends they should make the ring refinable, bringing back them to lv90 will cause an uproar.

Players are sacrificed to pay for ED's own mistake without any form of compensation? ED's ethics lately has gone out of the door. Good, from now on ED is not getting any $ from me

Comment

Working...
                    X