Forest Dragon Nest cleared in DNSEA by VongolaVN & Eden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Dragon Nest cleared in DNSEA by VongolaVN & Eden

Continuing the tradition of posting first clears of raids in the server, I present to you the first clear of Forest Dragon Nest in DNSEA by VongolaVN and Eden

A huge thank you to everyone, including IJumpUJump (who is not running in this party), who worked together in the team to achieve this when we thought we did not have sufficient DPS.

Overall the nest was quite fun with its unique mechanics which required players to work together and communicate to carry out mechanics.

The lineup is Flurry, Moonlord, Moonlord, Physician, Shooting Star, Saleana, Saint, Light Fury.

The total run time is 46 minutes 40 seconds.
    Pictures

Clearing screenshot

The loot

Last edited by Xenocho; 10-12-2018, 12:37 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Player stats (FD for DPS classes are approx 100%)

DPS at Dragon Stage

zArAthena does not remember the exact nor did he send it, but he vague recalls 3.2b
    Last edited by Xenocho; 10-12-2018, 12:42 PM.
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Current Issue and Potential Solution

One of the main issue faced now in FDN is that you cannot see anything once you DC. However, it appears you can still raid as normal and even clear it...

Enjoy

Last edited by Xenocho; 10-15-2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

wow, well ... congratulations to all the team for achieving this feat first of all, that you could tell us about the mechanics, the DPS required and the loot among other things, again congratulations
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

Grats Remmy & your team.~ >v<
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Congrats. As usual you guys taking the lead of clearing
            Just curious, how difficult the raid, mechanic stuff, clearing struggle, etc etc compared to old "newly released" dragon raid.?

Comment

• zArAthena
              zArAthena commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi and thank.
              As for your question:
              Mechanic-wise: the raid is not hard. Moreover you will get resu after every stage and in some point at dragon which make FDN easier.
              What make FDN hard to clear is:
              - Fatal bug: If you dc, and reconnect. You cannot see and hit the boss for the rest of the run. You are gone for good. This raid not allow anyone dc.
              - DPS wall: just as GDN, there was a time limit for each stage to be clear. Most important is Dragon, you only have 26min to kill dragon, after that, team wipe. The DPS wall for FDN is insanely high. Even with our gear, we only barely make it in time. We need a very smooth run to clear, any mistake which drag the run longer is not tolerate, and make the run fail.
              About difficulty for each stage:
              Stage 1: Normal. You only need to know basic mechs then you can clear no problem.
              Stage 2: Much harder, and the boss hit like truck.
              Stage 3: easiest stage. Just faceroll
              Stage 4: (dragon) Most diff stage. Have a lot of mechs and skill, but when you familiar with it, not much of an issuse. The real problem is whether you have enough dps to kill the dragon in time.
              If you want compare the difficulty to clear with other nest. I would say is about Rune HC and much harder than GDN.
              In my opinion, difficulty clearing ranking for all raid after SDN (which I not clear in cap 40):
              RDN (hardest) > DDN > BDN > IDN > RuneDN ~ FDN > GDN (cap 50) > TA GDN (cap 95)

Cheer to all FDN exploration team in SEA.
              Last edited by zArAthena; 10-12-2018, 09:27 PM.

Ey guys, congrats!
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

gib svc pls.

Comment

Wow congratulations! That was very fast, was expecting it to be cleared by OP parties like yours atleast next week.
                Question, did you pop open the dragon buffs already? And any info when if you havent yet?

Comment

• zArAthena
                  zArAthena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you.
                  We already buff it last right, right after we clear. The buff is quite good

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is that ring 5th step New Moon ring?, not that useless when your FD and CDG are already maxed. can add at least 1M HP.

• zArAthena
                  zArAthena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  atom100 : Yes, that ring is New moon (5th step). I use that to increase pdef and hp. Other stat not affect, but my patk drop a bit. However, dead dps = 0 dps, so we prefer tanky build, especially when explore new raid with limited ticket.

How many minute left after dragon die? Maybe won't be so hard with eles if bug fixed?

Comment

• zArAthena
                  zArAthena commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This run we clear around 21-22 min, Limit is 26min. We got a very smooth run with no one die. Before this run, we got a few run reach last bar, but time out. Like this run

you guys really are beast. kudos. and the buff is 24hrs wow
                IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Now that u mention it , i checked my character when the LF pop the dragon buff, still has more than 12 hrs. buff.

• Knee
                  Knee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It was mentioned in the October patch note in case you missed it.

Forest Dragon Buff Details
                  - Forest Dragon Buff has the following effects and lasts for 1 day.

• geeeen17
                  geeeen17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Knee actually i did not bother reading the patch ntoes regarding FDN, even when they released it in KDN i just skipped teh notes, coz its just a dream for me now to clear that. when i actually can clear that there will be new DN again. and again i wont read that notes lel

Congratulations VongolaVN and Eden!
                Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Congrats, you guys. Awesome as always. Take my 1000 likes.

Comment

grats remmy and saph and everyone
                    i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                    -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Congratz!!

Comment

Working...
                      X