advisable or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advisable or not

Is it advisable for an average player to get full slot Legend jades?
    My character is already geared with costumes and calypse and have currently an extra spare of 240kg
    which I farmed for 2months but my friends always say to go buy legend jades next but before I step into
    taking into consideration this advice, I want to hear your thoughts about this.

If you have nothing to upgrade aside from your jades, why not do so?
    Btw what class are you? If you are a dps and I assume you do not have fd plates yet, I suggest you get fd plates first as it would give you bigger boost in terms of damage output for a cheaper price. If you budget your 240kg right and save up a little more, you can get 2 pcs of 492 plate which is a lot gain than 1 ljade if you ask me.

Comment

You really sure that your "Costumes" & "Calypse" is at their very peak performance?
      the best Costume-Equipment? (Crystal Shop's School Costume is the best around)
      best Weapon-Costume? (Weapon Synthesis Coupon from Altea Gacha)
      best Wings/Tails/Decal? (not sure, maybe from Altea Gacha? peoples may sell better ones, but : TW First = will get scammed lol)
      Costume Earring/Rings/Spirit? (Altea Gacha, also Growth-Spirit can be leveled to 5)
      also, is your Calypse Tier3 +20 FullSet?

if they do, then you are to continue with Rare Talisman lv.95 with good 2nd-Stat (FullSet)

lastly, you can worry about your jades lol (get Unique at least, before reaching this last stage to change Legend)
      lol.

Comment

It depends on your definition of 'average player'.
        If your 'average' means the nest you would do in mean time is Labyrinth 30-35 and GDN, and you don't plan to progress to other harder content in near future, then I would say getting full legend grade jade is unnecessary. With Tier 3 Calypse +20, unique jade, epic costumes and accessories (assuming you already have all of these) I'm sure the said nest is possible to clear. But if you think you will try harder things like reaching highest labyrinth level, selling services, or aiming to clear FDN,then yes legend grade jade is a good investment to consider.

Comment

Working...
        X