Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling up the same class.

Greetings everyone,

I came up with this stupid/weird idea of creating the same class for 16 character slots, and the class would be Dark Avenger. I want to see how much gold I can earn if I were to do DQs etc. I know I'm just wasting my time on this stupid/weird idea. Perhaps I'm the only one who came up with this idea? Anyways leveling 16 chars to max level would be a pain in the ass. Gotta take advantage of the 4x exp next month. Will keep you guys updated, I guess.

Originally posted by Mislead View Post
    I want to see how much gold I can earn if I were to do DQs etc.
    You can just compute it on paper tho. But if you really want to pursue this path, then you have my salute sir.

Comment

You wouldn't enjoy it, trust me, i've tried making so many characters, wasted all my time, invested all the time i had in the moments that i should have just focused earning gold in the game, and now i am stuck at my slayer gear, a +15 t2 calypse long bow and a +12 t1 calypse quiver :v

If you were to try doing something like that, and share the gear to all of your characters, its fine, but maybe it is also a good idea to actually just make different class with the same attribute as your Dark Avenger (STR) like gladiator, barbarian or destroyer, assassin class (can either be str or agi, str would be better for end-tier stats since Critdmg is important) guardian, or a crusader, etc etc.

There's tons of things to do to make gold in the game, instead of actually focusing your time on making 16 characters to level up to max, why not just make a few, since you cannot play 16 characters in a span of 10 hours and spend all of their FTG in 1 passing, i mean there's daily task to do in order to get the ftg potion.

If you want to make gold, you have to invest on actually getting cash shop items to sell, earning up gold isn't that hard nowadays because of the weekly task, but i still recommend just make up a few characters to play, don't waste too much effort on making 16 characters of the same class, i mean you can't just eat the same type of food everyday right? you gotta need to eat something else, it can also be applied to this plan of yours as well, you're gonna get sick of playing all of them and barely even complete everything you must do daily on most of the characters.

I've been playing 3 characters on my account, one is my main, the second one is my sub gladiator, actually has t1 calypse right now (main and secondary weapon) and then my Dark Avenger, Neris gear (+20 on armors, +10 on weapons) to do all the daily tasks and spent up all of their FTG, i literally had to play for 3~4 hours a day in order to do all their daily tasks, and consume all the daily FTG including the potions, and it doesn't include spending up their weekly FTG as well.

Comment

I salute you if can do the daily tasks for all 16 characters.

I got 28 max characters in my account. and i can do 5 or 6 characters doing 5 daily tasks. that's already 5 hrs. and it's very tiring. the remaining characters i barely touch nowadays.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          his forum name is suspicious... "Mislead" i think we are being misled onto believing he will actually do that...

2chars...60k wkly~~~ 4-5hrs gameplay daily
        nowadays i only play 1 char due to life server

Comment

• acevanlee
          acevanlee commented
          Editing a comment
          if i play single char yeah.. if too many are doing svc ill just use my sub... its almost same gold anyway.. just lazy to transfer items and do same daily quests

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          i knew it, since 60k a week using only 2 characters seems unbelievable without being to do svc runs for other people, i barely even get to gather up 10k gold in a week with just 2 characters lol, if by chance i can finish up atleast 6 daily task for atleast 10 characters, would get to earn up atleast 20k weekly (1,000 hero gold coins daily, 7k total, daily quest gold earnings, abyss dungeon gold earnings, random items to be sold off for a few gold, dragon jade hearts to be sold, maybe around 20~30 pcs a week (nest points, adventure treasure boxes *epic grade*, labyrinth relics from crafting all the fission crystals from division nest, division nest gold earnings)

• acevanlee
          acevanlee commented
          Editing a comment
          lel can do without doing SVC

1char = around 50 Lab relic per week w/c gives around 25k gold ady depends on RNG (elev cube, UJade etc.. nver got mid jade heart though)
          include earnings from nest pts, community pts and nightmare
          randop drops from labyrinth low heart, mid heart frag, UJade if ur lucky

PS. i farm lab 35 above ^_^ and its my accounts birthday nxt month.. 1yr ady in this game~~
          Last edited by acevanlee; 10-23-2018, 03:56 AM.

Okay, I did a little math today while the game is on maintenance. If any info I mentioned is not precise, please do tell me so we could correct it.
        In theory, 1 character can obtain AT LEAST 7,600 gold in a week with only doing DQ, daily tasks, and consuming daily FTG (including the potion).

1, Daily Quests
        Every quest gives 8g and 60s while every dungeon boss drops minimum 35g.
        That's 43g 60s per dungeon. With 1 full run, 43.6 * 5 dungeons = 218g * 7 days = 1,526g.

2. Nests
        After DQ, you are left with 750 FTG + 150 from 3 likes = 900 FTG, enough for 3 nest runs.
        Then another 5 runs if you get the FTG potion from completing 5 daily tasks. Total of 8 nest runs.
        You get 35g for clearing a nest (difficulty doesn't matter). 35g * 8 runs = 280g * 7 days = 1,960g.

3. Daily Tasks
        If you accomplished at least 5 tasks, you get 100g * 7 days = 700g.
        With golden goose vip, you get +15% more so total of 805g.

4. Weekly Tasks
        Also if you do all daily tasks throughout the week, you get 2,900g from weekly tasks.
        With golden goose vip, you get +15% more so total of 3,335g.

Soooo... 1,526g + 1,960g + 805g + 3,335g = 7,626g overall in a week for just 1 character.
        Better part is that you haven't touched your point currencies, went to TH, done NM + other pve contents, and used weekly FTG yet so there's chance to earn more.
        Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-23-2018, 02:05 AM. Reason: Changed dungeon boss gold drop from 30g to 35g, and adjusted the math.

Comment

• Arkhaez
          Arkhaez commented
          Editing a comment
          Err, I'm sorry I sidetracked a bit.

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          you got something wrong on the Daily Quest part, when defeating the boss in an abyss dungeon there is a ratio of gold you could earn up, it ranges from 35g~45g, there is also random instances that a gold goblin would appear twice or 3 times on one of your dungeon run, they yield gold from a range of 50g~300g depending on what type of gold goblin would appear (the gold goblin with an HP bar that is the same of a main boss in a dungeon should give you the most gold when killed, it drops gold each hit and the amount depends on how much damage you have dealt it on its hp, the total gold drop is proportional to the HP left on the gold goblin and how much you have dealt on its hp so far)

You have also forgotten that you can also open up adventure boxes using the keys you've obtained through out your daily quest run, if by chance you're tasking your heroes to do some exploration on the remote dungeon exploration feature of the game, it actually gives items that can either be sold for gold (rare grade gifts for npcs) dragon jade hearts (epic grade) talisman essences, fragments and such, as well as a fixed amount of gold at random chances.

Division Nest also has a chance to reward players with enhancement heraldry as loot from the treasure chest, and if a player gets lucky on the additional stat it will give and the type of heraldry is looted (Ultimate with an add on stat such as STR/AGI/INT or critical/critical damage) the price for selling the said heraldry could range from 50g~10,000g

• Arkhaez
          Arkhaez commented
          Editing a comment
          I wasn't sure how much the gold drop is from abyss dungeon bosses but I know it is more than 30g so I went with that. I could recompute that part and use the minimum amount of 35g then. About gold goblin, I did not include it since its spawn rate is rng based (I have many DQ runs with it not appearing at all). It may fall under "other pve contents" which I mentioned earlier tho.

As for the rest:
          Originally posted by Arkhaez View Post
          Better part is that you haven't touched your point currencies, went to TH, done NM + other pve contents, and used weekly FTG yet so there's chance to earn more.
          I only wanted to provide a quick idea how much a player can earn by just doing the most basic stuff ingame within a week, for those who plan to farm using multiple characters like our dear TS here. If they want to learn more and get more information on gold farming, I believe you have a detailed guide for that in the guidelines section of the forums.
          Last edited by Arkhaez; 10-23-2018, 01:57 AM.

Psst. Ever heard of Chronicle Bug? ;-)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Psst, can you share the details

• GXSCC
          GXSCC commented
          Editing a comment
          it seems that Agent3554, he/she knows more than he can appear in his profile, cuz he/she talks about a type of bug in the chronicle chars that I think most of the people don't know
      Working...
      X