Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of gold

It seems to be harder to earn 50kg in 1 week for this past months already
    for average players. I've heard from a lot of friends that their gold farming
    is also slowly decreasing because the items at th are getting sold pretty slowly
    now that there are less players.

Aside from having many characters for dq/cp hunt/nesting like crazy
    do players like me with 3-5 characters
    have other methods of earning around 50kg in 1 week?

constructive replies are very much appreciated.

farm real money IRL > top up > sell cc item > easy 500kg per week

Comment

• Reyisaki
      Reyisaki commented
      Editing a comment
      True , Since almost all things can be bought by cash , better just grind real hard IRL than in the game.

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      agree
      wish my pet iRL can auto loot some gold

Well selling GDN services
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Its hard to say that for average to achieve 50k gold every week, if they just depends on cp/dq and nesting all the time...
      But i think you can start to try earning more gold like doing service for selling your Master & apprentice slot or even try to make colosseum service like colosseum xp..
      I told this because if you get bored by DQ/CP/Nesting all the times with all your character, i think the only choice is doing some little service like that even doing 999 combo service just to earn little more golds...

Hope this help you ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Unrivalled View Post
        Its hard to say that for average to achieve 50k gold every week, if they just depends on cp/dq and nesting all the time...
        But i think you can start to try earning more gold like doing service for selling your Master & apprentice slot or even try to make colosseum service like colosseum xp..
        I told this because if you get bored by DQ/CP/Nesting all the times with all your character, i think the only choice is doing some little service like that even doing 999 combo service just to earn little more golds...

Hope this help you ^^
        Out of all the replies I think this one is the only one deserves a reply.
        Average players are basically not those who can spend more time in DN
        and most definitely those who don't spend much in DN like cows being milked.
        The reason why I asked this was to sought ideas from average players not
        from die hard players, and by average i mean just those who have medea/calypse
        tier 1 set who only plays the game for enjoyment and which I for sure know
        can't do those absurd replies from the rest. I appreciate
        your sincere reply and thank you so much. Let's meet up in game sometime.

Comment

• Unrivalled
          Unrivalled commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your appreciation ^^ but sadfully im from INA server no SEA T_T

seriously w/ medea or calypse t1 hoping for 50k gold income a week? even w/ those full +20 t2 calypse 50k gold per week is hard to come by.
        Last edited by atom100; 10-26-2018, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Just my opinion, topping up is not necessarily a direct and instant way
          to earn gold since I also top up around 30-100k cc casually when needed
          like for instance when I need to enhance during enhancement events BUT
          THERE ARE times when even the hottest items at cash shop don't sell
          so favorable for you all the time. So your 30k cc might just be well like my
          case 70-80kg when selling epic costumes and thanks to E.D for giving us
          this rebate event, I'm scared and really not ready for the epic costumes to
          drop prices. Add the fact that sometimes the costumes takes time to sell
          and might not even be more profitable in the future when most players get
          there costumes already.

As for selling service, for an average player if you have high end gears
          you can go try sell gdn/lab service but it's hard to compete if you dont have
          enough fd to kos and clear each service run fast because most clients these
          days wants fast and cheap. But you can also do cbn/colosseum service
          if you really dont have much gears but the profit for colosseum isnt that high
          compared to selling cbn service for jellies. As a beginner, CBN is the best way
          to farm gold and start your gears in DN.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            CBN is a type of free service, you don't have to actually invest heavy on gold for gears, it is definitely base on time and effort, just level up a character to 95, get the tickets, do the service, earn up your 500 gold each run, additional gold is earned for the service fee from other players, rinse and repeat, but since its tough to level up a lot of characters in just a day, its also a good alternative to earn up gold, could actually earn up 10k~15k of gold a week on this service alone if you are eager enough, but it also depends on how many players would literally take your service, since there's competition out there, some might provide the service for a high price, some cheaper, and then you might be on an average price point of providing the service in exchange for gold.

I would just definitely go for grinding in dungeons for each of my characters, considering its much more fun, profitable, and not that much waste of time since you also earn up dungeon points there, as well as a chance for the gold goblins that you need to kill to drop gold, and also dungeon runs is much more effective in times where you can get a drop rate buff from hotspring or from an event.

Keep in mind that there's a lot of ways to earn gold in the game, not just by doing svc runs, but doing svc runs is the most efficient way of earning gold as of now.

• NieLi
            NieLi commented
            Editing a comment
            thank you @AbyssWand

I'll keep in mind your advices I hope I can make a comeback with cbn.

I don't think the game offers any other option except the usual dungeon/nest grinding, TH utilization, and services (doesn't have to be 8man raid or high level labyrinth).

Comment

• NieLi
            NieLi commented
            Editing a comment
            I had thought so, but I was just being optimistic in finding alternative ways here to earn extra gold

GDN service needs gear requirement and a partner to complete stage 1 and 2, so at first you would actually need to invest in some gold in order to get the gear requirements to achieve that high enough dps to kill off the boss and mobs in GDN efficiently.

i could actually earn up 10kg from each of my characters that i use if i wanted to, but that depends on how much time i spend to them and how good their gear is.

I have a >>LINK<< here that might be useful for you, there's information regarding on how i earn gold and points to use to earn an item and sell it off on TH to earn gold.

And this >>LINK<< here is a a guide that i made for newbie players and returning players that gives out details on what to do ingame to earn up their keep.

Comment

• NieLi
            NieLi commented
            Editing a comment
            Ya and thus I neglected other replies which are obviously not for the common players to do.
            Thanks for sharing your ideas with those links.
        Working...
        X