Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruina is good only for 1-2 months then nerf haha

DEAR, DEV, GMS oR for those who has discretion

I know im late, tsk tsk tsk tsk, I KNOW THIS IS NOT KR, but please consider them and ME~.

NERFING IN PVE

1. was it good?
    2. Does someone reported " Oh they're so good in dps while me investing money here please nerf that shyt"?
    3. Do you know ruina statistic both KR and SEA?
    4. Do you regret having Ruina?

Look sir/maam, Weve been struggling playing ruina

1. Before awakening, we dealing with lack of speed, non-average dungeon/nest dps and always on dps tail LIKE population for ruina almost fell to 1% ( why i chose ruina?, god damn who ever asked me this question, OFC I FCKING investing money on this game)
    2. After awakening, no we still lacking of something its OK, we have this flow thru, yepp Flooowww thru and this beast Rush that is so boss-friendly, then we have this ultra cd back and fort.
    3. Then we got this nerfed where u compensate both side of patrona by action speed and have fensio revamp delimit.

*clap*

WHAT IS YOUR PLAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is.. indeed very late..

I hear that during awakening, moonlord players in kr overestimated ruina and said it was too OP. Well from non-awakened state to awakened the increase was really high and since devs only listen to players in kr sheit happens. Ohh and the defense removal from overclock was foooolish, for a really melee class ruina needed it. They should atleast compensated it with a selfheal healing using current is stupid.

Ruina is still playable tho, its just not... rewarding at all.

Comment

You guys clearly have little to no idea that it's a marketing strategy to hype up a character to bits, so people tend to purchase it more. Once the hype dies down and people have spent their money's worth, then it's time to bring them down back to everyone's level (or worse, lower than everyone).

Comment

• [SPeanut]s
        [SPeanut]s commented
        Editing a comment
        trust.. everyone knows about that already. Add the fact that they cant balance 41 unique class resulting in a shipwreck. droop droop. also wtf ar those gm nerfs lol idk hype
    Working...
    X