No announcement yet.

Resources statistics needed to enhance from any tier/level to any tier/level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources statistics needed to enhance from any tier/level to any tier/level

Some scenarios for reference:
    (note: average taken over 100 simulations;
    eols a little fewer than garnets bcos of garnets being used in crafting converter;
    golden goose membership not included, kindly x50% by yourselves because it is simple;
    figures shown here are rounded)

case 0: from tier1+0 to full tier3+20 without event boost : 595k gold, 74k leb, 26k jellies, 8.3k garnets&eols fail 132/552
    case 1: from tier1+0 to full tier3+20 with 20% event boost : 495k gold, 62k leb, 22k jellies, 7k garnets&eols fail 56/476
    case 2: from tier1+0 to full tier2+0 with 20% event boost : 190k gold, 4.5l leb, 1.7k jellies, 1.4k garnets&eols fail 27/167
    case 3: from tier2+0 to full tier3+10 with 20% event boost : 200k gold, 20k leb, 12k jellies, 3.2k garnets&eols fail 28/238
    case 4: from tier3+10 to full tier3+20 with 20% event boost: 110k gold, 38k leb, 7.9k jellies, 1.7k garnets&eols fail 0/70

different equipment part different tier different level can be easily simulated too, just input accordingly, such as my case:
    case 5: with event 20% boost
    helm t2+12 to t3+20
    top t1+12 to t3+20
    bottom t1+13 to t3+20
    gloves t1+16 to t3+20
    shoes t1+12 to t3+20
    main t3+15 to t3+20
    second t2+11 to t3+20

What I need, averagely : 305k gold, 47k leb, 18k jellies, 5.3k garnets, 4.8k eols, fail 41/290.
    With golden goose 50% membership I will need about 150k gold.
    Personally I decided to not use jelly from T3+7 to T3+10 (1~6 no penalty), the simulation results: (modify codes)
    303k gold 48k leb, 15k jellies, 5.3k garnets, 4.8k eols, fail 42/297

It seems that by using the jelly tactic described above, I can save 3k jellies while not using very much more lebrium/gold.
    However, remember this is the average taken over 100 times (like enhancing to full t3+20 in 100 parallel universes), so the real situation is going to fluctuate, depending on luck.

I have spent around 8 hours to create a simple program using C++ to estimate the resources needed to enhance from any calypse tier and level to any higher tier and level. It is a simple convenient and hassle free, just-double-click program (it still requires your user inputs though)
    Due to the policy of this forum, my original post with links to download the .exe program was not approved because it involved google drive links to download the program which can be potentially unsafe (it is totally safe but it is understandable to disallow posting of suspicious programs).
    So I created this post which doesn't contain the link, but describes what the program does and shows some pictures for reference. Also, I will point the readers to the source of information from which I gather datas to create my program.

1) Firstly, I had to search through patch notes and the internet to put together a complete chart of all gold, lebrium, jellies, garnets and eols needed for each enhancement. Those written in patch notes lack certain information that I managed to find online. The summary of credible sources is as follow:
    For enhancement fee for all tiers, go to official site > notice > update > july(tier 1 and tier2) and september(tier3) patch notes.
    For tier 3 jelly amount, go to september patch notes.
    For tier 1 and tier 2's jelly, garnets and eols, and tier 3's lebrium, garnets and eols, go to Facebook > Jeezus > look for his post on 19th June which contains links to the charts he made on imgur.
    Also, Jeezus's information on tier 1 jelly amount is flawed (not very much though) which I have accounted in the simulation program.

2) The program that I have created asks for users' inputs for each of their equipment's current tier and enhancement level, and their goal of enhancement. The program then utilizes simple seeded RNG generator to determine the resources needed to achieve the target tier and enhancement level. Such simulation is run for 100 times and the average amount of resources (gold,leb,jellies,garnets,eols) including number of attempts and number of failures are output clearly in two tables, one without event buff and one with event 20% enhancement rate boost.
    This is not a Merlin simulator which already exists on dn gearsim. It is a much less complex implementation that is aimed at estimating the total amount of resources needed to go from a certain tier/level to the goal tier/level for each armor/weapon part, all in less than one second after inputs are entered.

3) For T3+11, color crystals from crystal point shop / green dragon nest shop are needed, but they are not factored in here.

4) For those who are interested in the program or you want the C++ source code, you can pm me and I will send you google drive link. Windows will warn you to not run the program. If you are familiar with c++ you can request the source code, examine the code to make sure it is safe, and compile by yourself on your device.

5) Lastly, if you find this post helpful, do share with your friends and guildmates and also consider to make some donation to express your appreciation. IGN: FrawyFrady
    Just mail me gold if you would like to make donation I need some gold to enhance but I am now broke af xD.
    Last edited by Faraway; 11-20-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

2 pictures to see how the program looks like.
      This is run on windows command prompt.

edit: Typo on the first pictre, "Without enhancement" was meant to be "Without 20% enhancement success rate boost event".
      Last edited by Faraway; 11-20-2018, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Conclusion: ONLY DURING 20% EVENT BUFF

for Tier 1 and Tier 2, success rate is 100% from +1 to +10. +11 96%, +12 90%, +13 85%, +14 80%, +15 75%, +16 71% +17 66%, +18 61%, +19 56%, +20 53%.
        Penalty begins from +11.
        I believe you can start using jellies from +14 and above for both tier1 and tier2. You WILL experience drop, but gold and lebrium usage not that heavy, maybe use jellies on weapons but not on gloves and shoes.
        Doing so for all seven parts will save you 1834 jellies.
        *** Success rate is obtained from July Patch Notes, all values time 1.2
        *** Jelly amount is obtained from Jeezus facebook post on 19th June. (tier2 jelly wrong number btw but not significant)

for Tier 3, success rate is 96% from +1 to +20 except +11 which is 100% but requires gdn color crystals.
        Penalty begins from +7.
        96% is good enough, below +11 there's no need to use jellies. (+7+8+9+10 no jellies)
        Doing so for all seven parts will save you around 3.7k jellies, while not increasing gold and lebrium usage, averagely speaking, according to my simulation.
        Above +11 please use jellies, you don't want to risk the crystals which can take weeks to farm. Also gold and lebrium usage are heavy.
        *** Both success rate and jelly amount are obtained from September Patch Notes.
        *** Enhancement gold fee and lebrium points usage can be obtained from Jeezus facebook post on 19th June.
        *** Thanks Jeezus for making this analysis possible.
        *** I don't want to provide link because posting links will require reviews by moderator before it gets posted.

Comment

Working...
        X