• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniping issues

It has been so irritating to read spam at world chat about sniping
    these sniping issues, so I just want to help and clean this mess up
    once and for all by starting this thread as a means to show and gather
    any existing proofs regarding sniping issues.

Let's start with the these yUuuK11/Houuji sniping issue, have read lately
    that the player mentioned is involved in sniping, if this is really the case
    please provide the proof below, any screenshot or video involving the
    sniper and the victim during the trade.

I highly doubt you would get anything regarding yuki as sniper, she has been selling
    cash accessories for as long trade warranty existed and is even giving away some for
    free to people she is connected with. There's no reason why she would be involved in
    something like sniping, it is just probably a selling strategy of the one behind all the spam
    to dirty her image as a competitor in whatever sales they both are involved.

Comment

Nie Li assuming you're right, we will still never know
      until he/she is proven innocent or not. Let time dictate and be
      the judge.Sooner or later we will know once we get enough
      basis like proofs. I've heard this player's name often before as
      a trusted seller but the spams make me doubt. For now let's wait
      for proofs to get all sides of the story.

Comment

i have no clue about the sniping issue but im sure af that yUuuk11 and houuji are different players
        1. the yUuuk11 i know is an epic costume seller even long before 50 cap
        2. but the houuji you are referring to is a reseller plates/cash items (like jellyaltea)/costumes

for all I know, the dn market now is tough be it on selling service, cash items or even items at th
        since the competition is high if you know what i mean. (removing threats for competition is a basic
        in the business world.)

Comment

From what I've gathered until now, the culprit for the spammings are just conversion buyers
          who wanted to take a certain conversion part from the accused for a very low price and is using those
          spam birds to down his morale and give in to the price but judging from the replies if the seller is indeed
          an old player selling for years it will be hard job trying to get price you want from them since they know
          the market more than we do, well atleast more than I do.

Hope these 2 informations will help you with the conclusion.

Comment

We really can’t prove it this way, not talking about those two mentioned names but in general unless ED put the buyers IGN when mailing the gold of the sold item/s. Any party (the buyer/seller) can claim as a victim of a sniper. We know not all who got conversion part from the box are rich/whale/geared, some are just so lucky with 10 box or even 1box. It is possible that the buyer will play the victim, saying he didnt get the item because it was sniped when infact he really did got the item but refuse to pay the remaining amount that’s why he claimed it was sniped, can happen if the deal is to pay the remaining item after he gets the item. Another scenario is when the seller pretend to have put the item on th and claim it being sniped after the the buyer complain he didnt see the item when in fact he (the seller) didnt actually put it at all saving it for the next potential buyer/victim, can happen then the deal is pay half first and remaining will be on th. So i guess possible solution for this is increase gold cap per item on th to atleast 500k and put the buyers IGN when the system mail the gold to seller, else anyone can suggest better to ED.
            ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
            LINElife

Comment

I want to speak in behalf of the accused yUuuK1 since she is a friend of mine for a long time.

First and foremost never associate my friend with that rude uncivilized fd plate reseller, I've got
              my hands on 1 fd plate once and that Houji i remembered will do anything to get the plate down
              to a lower price he wants. Like that time fd plates was good for 300kg but he will insist on buying
              the plate for 100-200kg and will keep on messaging you until you will log out or sell the plate if
              you get caught up with his words.

Secondly, the accused has always neglected my chance to back her up in the game since she
              always insist to handle the issue alone. Everytime I try to ask her about the issue she would just
              laugh at us and tell us it's no big deal and leave them alone. But even I'm not involved, just seeing
              this issue hanging and unresolved is quite disturbing for us who knows the the player. So I will grab
              this opportunity to help my friend clean her name. She has been a decent player and a legit cash costume
              seller who always supported DN even back when I was still starting DN.

Lastly, she was the among the first few I know who would hate scammers and have always suggested
              to us new players before on how to avoid being scammed and always pick the safest route when trading.
              It's sad that she has been used to grab the attention towards this TH limit problem.

If anyone has any complains against her, do file a formal report by posting sufficient evidence and proof
              for your claims against her. Even the chat log with her for the ongoing transaction is a huge help to clear
              this issue out. I will also try to talk her out for this and ask for proofs that could possibly wipe the mud on
              her bid.
              Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-21-2018, 10:16 PM.
              “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

Okay I'm sorry for treating them as one player. But now
                it looks like nobody has even dared to popped out and show themselves
                with proofs unlike the world chat spam with all their sturdiness in spamming.
                Nobody even claims they got scammed/sniped by yUuuK11 just by providing
                1 photo or video during their trade. I'm badly mistaken for doing further
                damage to mr/mrs yUuuK11 by posting this but I do hope this will clear out his/her
                name with all the doubts and questions regarding that spam.

Comment

Have done our talk and here's the information I got after hours of chatting hope it was all worth it.
                  Here it goes, most of those spammers I just found out are my friend's yUuuK11's item buyers and
                  it looks like they are always offering her very low price which is already clearly stated by one other reply
                  above. At first they tried to scare her not to sell conversion parts because they spread rumors about
                  bots autobuying conversion parts (she tried doing this to confirm and the result was obvious, there's no
                  autobuy bots when only you know the time you put the item at th) . After that she continued opening boxes
                  and got more conversion parts and this time as we all know, tried spamming she is a sniper to prevent her
                  from selling the conversions to other potential buyers and end up selling only to them instead. Just reading
                  her replies and seeing the photos she sent me makes me rage that, I starting now will try harder to give
                  justice to this issue. Below are some of the screenshots she sent me that proved she was selling conversion
                  parts and all of them got sold at th AND NOT like one other reply has stated that the seller might have pretended
                  to put the item but actually didnt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-07-29 23-47-28 Sun.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	151269 (this is the seller where the buyer lost his item to someone called Sri, a friend of the buyer who was there also when the trade happened)

Name:	DN 2018-07-30 15-14-50 Mon.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	151270 this is the one where the item was sold to his friend Grimslocke

Name:	DN 2018-10-08 14-13-19 Mon.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	152.8 KB
ID:	151271 and the last one is where she tried to trap the trolls and give them what they want and try to report them with the video and screenshots if they did trick her but it turned
                  out that the buyer asked her to put the item at th first for 200kg for awhile but only have 190kg (which could have lost her the item if the bots did exist) and shame on these
                  players for spamming accusations on her when they requested a lot but don't even have the exact amount of sources to buy. I will try to ask for more evidence and the video
                  but for now the video keep getting errors while being sent to me so I will stop here for the day. Let this be an eyeopener for everyone who visits the forums.
                  “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• justlance
                    justlance commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was wondering how did you know who got the items

• idiana
                    idiana commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes me too, can you be more detailed please? btw thanks for sharing

I already told you beforehand, that player is a legit seller for a long period of DN history.

Comment

this is a total mess up and to be honest too far from what I had expected
                    originally I had expected 5 or more replies containing evidences against
                    the player I mentioned but it turns out the exact opposite what is more
                    surprising are that the replies are instead showing that the player is the
                    victim of troll manipulation.

Comment

I'm just gonna leave this here. This is from Diagora's transaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Nana Chan View Post
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2018-07-29 23-47-28 Sun.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	151269
                        (this is the seller where the buyer lost his item to someone called Sri, a friend of the buyer who was there also when the trade happened)
                        They don't seem to be friends based on these screenshots. And sri got from another seller.
                        Gigi also thought Sri was the sniper but based from these Sri got it from a different seller

Comment

• Nana Chan
                          Nana Chan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          it is funny you are asking this when according to my friend sri got his conversion top at world system right after he put the conversion top
                          at th for someone else and appear right next to them during the talk process. I'm not pointing fingers at sri but that in itself is more suspicious.

• justlance
                          justlance commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Welp we need to verify from sri then

idiana and justlance I have already mentioned that the third trade was where the seller tried to give in with their request
                        to put the item first as a means of trap so they could be caught but it looks like your friend is trolling my friend by letting her put the item
                        first at th for 200kg which in fact your friend has only 190kg and has to borrow gold first from some of his friends. So just based on that
                        where she could have lost the conversion part for just 200kg and risk it just to capture these trolls who spread that automated bots can
                        buy the conversion items at th in seconds. My friend and I have talked this issue out for hours the whole day yesterday to finally clean this mess up
                        so let the others be the judge.

But in the end my friend's plan to bait the snipers ended in failure, your friend Diagora's fault was to ask her put the item at th for an amount he doesnt
                        even have during the trade even though the trade ended up in success for almost an hour waiting gathering Diagora's gold. My friend too believe Diagora
                        was a decent buyer since he paid the remaining lacking gold but it doesnt excuse him from the fact that he did some mistakes.

Name:	DN 2018-10-08 13-44-38 Mon.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	151312 ​​​​​​​

Comment

As for saying "They don't seem to be friends based on these screenshots." Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-07-30 00-06-19 Mon.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	151315 (see this happened?this was during the first week she was selling the buyer lost the item but my friend was still uneasy handling the case because she was worried this might end up to other conversion buyers/sellers)

Name:	DN 2018-07-30 00-10-09 Mon.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	153.9 KB
ID:	151316 As you can see, Sri liked her here in a remote area where supposedly only both of them should only know. So how did this happen? According to my friend there was an info leak
                          thus she lost the item to someone else. Still not convinced they were connected in the first place? the buyer and sri? wait ill add more

Name:	DN 2018-07-30 00-14-40 Mon.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	151317

Comment

Working...
                          X