No announcement yet.

Sniping issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are just sample evidences out from the 136 screenshots I asked from her yesterday, some of which are videos that are too long to transfer that I get errors retrieving them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xelly's files 2.a.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	151321Click image for larger version

Name:	xelly's files 2.b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	151322Click image for larger version

Name:	xelly's files 2.c.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	151323
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

This was the reason why I was on raged yesterday after receiving all the photos and talking out with my friend the whole day
      to clarify this issue. Trolls are running rampant in our server but the ones getting the hurt and blame are the innocent and trusted
      ones. So then again, it is not up to me or my friend who will decide who the real sniper/troll is but each and every DN player themselves.
      Open your eyes and don't be blinded by gears and spams as it is now the primary method of deceiving players. To be most safe when
      trading, know first who you are trading with.
      Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-22-2018, 10:55 PM.
      “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

thank you for giving light Nana Chan

Comment

Am I the only person who suspect idiana and Nana Chan are the same people?

From the way they post and their grammar and that both of them starts this topic out of nowhere with idiana going first when she has totally no relation with yukki while nana comes out later asyuki's BFF with a lot suddenly prepared screenshot to prove some stuff a few days later. Another similarity is that both of them didn't actually post anything at all prior and this is their only topic. You 2 seems to be very happily replying to one another like some skit or drama, it looks borderline awkward to me.

Don't get me wrong, I think you 2 seems like the very righteous person who is willing to stand up for justice and would like to make friends with you all in-game, is there any chance I can meet both of your mains in the game at the same time? I would be really disappointed and confused if I see 2 naked sub telling me they are just pvp players who are so very concerned about PVE items being sniped that they need to start posting in the forum suddenly when they haven't been using this forum for over 1 year+ :x.

My ign is Gachalicia, i will be around tonight to meet new friends, it would be even better if Yuki can join us together so I can make more friends because I really keen to find out how you guys managed to achieved such friendship in-game... i'm just a very lonely DN players who want to hear about more friendship stories..

Comment

Am I the only person who suspect idiaNA and NANA chan are the same people?

From the way they post and their grammar and that both of them starts this topic out of nowhere with idiana going first when she has totally no relation with yukki while nana comes out later with a lot suddenly prepared screenshot to prove some stuff a few days later. Another similarity is that both of them didn't actually post anything at all prior and this is their only topic. You 2 seems to be very happily replying to one another like some skit or drama, it looks borderline awkward to me.

Don't get me wrong, I think you 2 seems like the very righteous person who is willing to stand up for justice and would like to make friends with you all in-game, is there anyone I can meet both of your mains in the game at the same time? I would be really disappointed and confused if I see 2 naked sub telling me they are just pvp players who are so very concerned about PVE items being sniped that they need to start posting in the forum suddenly when they haven't been using this forum for over 1 year+ :x.

My ign is Gachalicia, i will be around tonight to meet new friends, it would be even better if Yuki can join us together so I can make more friends because I really keen to find out how you guys managed to achieved such friendship in-game... i'm just a very lonely DN players who want to hear about more friendship stories..

Comment

• zhenghui
              zhenghui commented
              Editing a comment
              hehe, i'm nice here also ! haha i'm just a fan of conspiracy theory , maybe i watch too much suspense and detective show.. my spider sense are tingling non-stop about everything i read hahaha

another theory i have is... actually there's no snipers :x the ED just magically destroy most of the Conversion parts so everyone needs to open full set themselves and get many repeated parts so they can profit more LOL

• zhenghui
              zhenghui commented
              Editing a comment
              haha actually i wanted to switch to my other account to post this, but maybe I'm just too lazy to do so .. so I just post using this :x now you think i'm creepy and i think you are weird, maybe we can be good friends?

my ign - Gachalicia from Eden :x how about you?

• idiana
              idiana commented
              Editing a comment
              do you have multiple personality disorder? you have just claimed I am nana chan before, now you claim me nana chan and yuuki are one and all of sudden acts nice and wants to be friends i dont want someone like that to be friends fix your personality first and make it stable

Hais sacarcsm used to be common , sorry I overestimated you

Comment

best wishes to the one who said yuuki is sniper you have lots of guts and i applaud you for that haha.

Comment

Working...
              X