No announcement yet.

Eye opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dem I'm late, it is very hilarious when suddenly those who oppose yuuki before are now keeping silent and are now pretending
    they never bashed her, even reading the conversation between nana chan and al, its obvious that al said something about
    all 3 buyers are his friends and that only 1 got but right after nana chan posted something it was deleted. hahahahaha This is what
    happens when you caught the culprits red handed then suddenly acts innocent.

Comment

I don't usually like drama but I can't help but get involved when you bring RenLF (my guildmate) and Yoona (my friend) into the picture.

1. Hi Nana Chan , idiana can you check with Yukki is there any reason why sometimes she sells the conversion part using a sub(PLSPICME) and sometimes using her main (YUKI)? Is that sub and her main under the same account? If she can prove that both characters are in the same account, it will eliminate her suspicion that the sub is actually her own sniper using another account to snipe when she sells on her main. If this 2 are from a different account, does she have any reasons to explain why she opens conversion on 2 separate accounts to sell?

2. I understood from a friend that Yuki was selling 1 Conversion top and said it was her last piece, then after my friend's piece got sniped, yuki started trying to sell another conversion top a few days later but nobody saw her opened another top in between. Also, it was noted that before Yuki bought 50k cc from someone to get TW, but why would you need 2 TW to sell 1 conversion top? Sometimes, it's not that people don't want to trust you, but your actions are so suspicious and you didn't try to explain or prove anything, that's why you got a bad name for yourself, I think I'm helping you to give you a chance to clear your name by explaining these queries.

I don't judge anyone and I think everyone should be innocent unless proven otherwise, but one should be willing to be open to being challenged when such incidents happen, explaining and counter all these claims against you is the best way to prove your innocence.

Comment

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        zhenghui are you planning to spam me using birds too just like what RenLF did today? haha and yes im not an active forum user and thus I only showed up today because like I already answered, it is annoying to use blue birds for selling only to be covered by spams and blue birds are expensive for me so its a lot of waste when covered from spams.

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        No I'm just a casual poor player, I can't even afford to buy blue bird. Haha, what's your ign? let's be friend, I like nice people like you who uphold the justice

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        after you have defiled me again in my post, now you ask me to be friends with you? arent you creepy? i wont be hiding anything i already shouted using my only character today only to get spammed by RenLF who is one of the cause for all of this.

Let's wait for Nana Chan for this, it will surely help out clarify things and hope she does get some from yUuuK11 but from Nana Chan's posts alone
      it was enough to convince me that miss yUuuK11 here is the one being the victim from spammers for manipulation.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        how about testimonies and replies from me , serevelle and nilie? werent you persuaded by our comments?

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        well those helped me first doubt my original aim. thanks too AbyssWand

To those RenLF friends who are asking why he is involved when there wasnt even a picture shown, here it is. As for the others I will try to ask more photos but I'm confident
      that Yoona03 and Gachalicha above are one of those who bashed my friend yUuuK11 as sniper throwing out in the open without even asking her side nor asking/providing
      proofs that will support their shouts.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-10-06 19-04-40 Sat.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	151407
      A buyer who thinks so strongly that yUuuK11 is a sniper won't ask twice or more unless he is so desperate. Rude and uncivilized players would eventually end up ranting like this RenLF when denied
      the chance to get what he wants.

Name:	xelly's files e.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	151408
      zhenghui even though you are against my friend yUuuK11 and is siding with those spammers, I will try to ask one more time for a photo though just getting these much took me a day to convince her to share photos after being so passive for months since like you said this is also for her sake in clearing up this issue but you must promise me one thing first.
      “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Stop dodging the question ? Lol are you yukki or not ? Haha can meet in game with your “best friend” yukki?

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Like I said , I’m not siding with anyone , please prove that the sub and the main are from the same account to prove that she is innocent

My words are very neutral, and I’m helping yukki giving her a chance to clear her name when she address the question .. and I post my ign and guild to meet in game :3 , I’m a legit person , not a pseudo shady character who hides behind multiple dummy sub characters

lets gather everyone and plan a time and place to meet ? I will get all those involve and settle it once and for all? You can ask yukki (you) and idiana (yourself) to turn up together also

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Don’t worry I will give you a few days to borrow accounts and find a few friend to help you pilot the 3 dummy characters that you designated to be each of you 3 split personality :3

mind the loli on ch7 who seems to be afk near th but when someone selling conversion he will auto go th he even pm some conversion seller...... idont wanna name names but better be safe... some player talking about it already ( i just overheard it) i could be wrong but better be carefull

Comment

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        I know this too, I have my hunch but it's not good to declare something without proofs unlike a bunch of kidtards

• bakachi
        bakachi commented
        Editing a comment
        maybe nobody batting an eye bec he/she from a well known guild.... who knows

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        bakachi this is why I have posted this topic after @idiana's post 2 days ago. This is to reveal what's real and what's not in the gaming world based on the handed proofs yUuuK11 gave me yesterday.

At first you speculate I am idiana and that we are one, which obviously is very impossible since we both share different opinions from the start and it took idiana like 2 days before he switch his mind and decided to apologize to my friend, and now you are speculating that both of us is yuuki. I wont be shocked anymore that you and the other kidtard trolls was framing my friend for your schemes. If I was yuuuki I wouldnt have wait for months to defend myself. I'm not as passive as her let me tell you this clearly.

Name:	xelly's files 3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	151417
      “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        now i know how miss yUuuK11 feels even i have now become a victim of these spammers today and now they even say i am you and miss yUuuK111 curse these troll spammers.

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow I’m very impressed too , your best friend is so efficient and fast in taking this screenshot to send you to post here

• NieLi
        NieLi commented
        Editing a comment
        slap double slap triple slap red face

okay ! I’m wrong . I’m very sorry ! Haha can we be friends ? Let’s meet ingame and I will apologize to you directly ? What’s your ign and guild?

Comment

• idiana
        idiana commented
        Editing a comment
        weirdo mine is a small thing, apologize to all 3 persons you have shamed using your comments if you really want to apologize sincerely i feel bad not for myself only but also for nana chan who tries hard for miss yuuki imagine everyday spam but was innocent from the beginning.

Is it so hard to post your ign to prove your identity(why are you taking so long, you forgot your own ign?)? The credibility is really very low from 2 forum account who don’t post anything at all to post on the same exact topic .. and the way you 2 reply one another just feels so cringey haha .. like some poorly staged skit

Comment

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        then you are just like a guild leader who supported your guild members in doing wrong deeds if you just let them be and do as they please, NAME SHAMING? wasnt your so called friend/guild member did too much of name shaming by spamming at world chat? did you even act accordingly, NO you added fuel to the fire instead. Even right now with all these evidences laid in your eyes, you neglect to apologize for your manners you did awhile ago.

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow you started this name calling thing and say shame on him, can’t I protect my own members from you? Lol why hide in a corner and use sub?

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        idiana please take care of your wannabee friend, she acts so proud of her troll members she can't even admit the mistake, if I were idiana and was convinced by trolls from the start but has somehow learned the truth, I too would shout even spam shame on those trolls. He can tolerate his guild member for trolling/spamming false rumors at world chat but he can't tolerate someone telling his guild member shame on him for trolling the whole server.

If this was darts, double bullseye 50 points. Now that all proofs they asked are handed, next goal is to ruin yuuki's supporters GG.
      Trolling at it's finest as one would usually say.

Comment

the time she asked:
        Today, 12:43 AM
        I don't usually like drama but I can't help but get involved when you bring RenLF (my guildmate) and Yoona (my friend) into the picture

the time I posted:
        Today, 03:03 AM

12:43 AM - 3:03 AM that is one load of a screenshot to take maybe 3hours just to get one. zhenghui do you take screenshots as long as this also? let me borrow your term idiana
        he is indeed a weirdo like the rest of the kidtards.

Comment

Nana Chan and while u all arguing here he/she was reading and laughing.... Yall people might want to take action about it... It is so hard to buy conversion bec of this issue and the culprit is just around the corner if u know what i mean.. Corner cough... Bridge.. Cough

Comment

bakachi she has already told me about a certain group of friends who betrayed her all because one of her friends wasnt able to pay a conversion part properly. What's more annoying is she still choose to be passive despite all this ruckus.

Comment

Lol let’s invite everyone in game to talk about it ? Fix a time you get yukki and I get my side people to talk , let’s not argue on forum (it’s too slow) .. since yukki can the screenshot she’s online. And never have I blue bird to say anything about yukki (so don’t put words into my mouth) ..

We can talk ingame now with our mains .. come fix a time you and idiana and yukki are free ? Weekends set a time

Comment

• Nana Chan
                Nana Chan commented
                Editing a comment
                You should have done this from the start, knowing that RenLF is a new member in your guild. You should have atleast done your part by refraining him in spamming without proofs. Act decently according to the name of your guild, which I have respects too but all you did was shame us in this comment section after I have laid all the evidences needed by saying all of us here defending yuki are one. Be ashamed atleast for a little and act your age.

let me add these, you have asked me before to provide a photo here for my accused friend's sake, but have you asked for evidence from your guild member who was slandering my friend to the whole server regarding the issue? you said awhile ago you like to uphold justice, since the time the evidences you needed were handed to you did you do anything to your guild member who was spreading false rumors? I'm guessing all no, just a one sided character in a story.

Comment

Working...
              X