Oh hi TANYA - aka yUuuK11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hi TANYA - aka yUuuK11

Nana Chan has provided the "Real discord" from yUuuk11 named Tanya...

this Tanya also goes by the name of LenXiia and sold the same exact lancea costumes crafted , when questioned she goes on to say she's the BF of LenXiia...

And now there is rampant spamming using their fake sub characters to blue bird baseless accusation on Eden Guild members... i wonder who is doing these lol.. I guess people are smart enough to judge, Eden has been clearing the dragon and selling dragon service every single cap and people should know our characters and personality. We do things with our mains and won't hide here and there behind sub nameless forum names, and start blue birding random rubbish. It's up for people whether they want to believe Real accounts who come out to talk with their mains, or some nameless ingame sub's nonsense.

Also, the only thing I deleted and edited about my previous post is because Piggy024 approaches me to clarify and show me his main character which is also reputable so I clear his name as I don't like to blame the wrong person. meanwhile the others rampant forum spammers/blue bird spammers, I have no Idea why are you all hiding while spamming those blue bird accusation.

Also to clarify, I think that this group of people who probably don't play the game at all. I merely raise my suspicion over why there are multiple accounts coming up with posts to defend yUuuki out of nowhere.

I simply suggested could it be they are the same person or same group and listed a few names. Some of my speculations were wrong and I correct it as long as they prove it (Piggy024 approaches me in-game and showed me he's a legit player, Houji seems to be innocent and he's a legit gamer as well who called out to me) while the rest simply triggered but didn't dare to meet me
    ingame with a valid playing character (but they have the time and effort to log in low level subs and ungeared character to spam blue birds, making baseless accusations).

Well, this forum is so not active also, I don't see a point arguing over here. I guess people can judge for themselves, the so-called yUuuki's main is just a trading mule who don't even play the game at all, probably just doing trades, whether to trust a mule character with nothing on it is up to people to decide.

My evidence so far from the screenshots is more than enough to show that these are probably the same group of related people

ign: xeL09, yUuuk11, LenXiia
    forum id: nanachan, idiana
    discord id: Cadiz Etrama , Tanya

Last edited by zhenghui; 11-27-2018, 04:58 AM.

based on my understanding you only provided a photo of yuuki (TANYA #8713 admitting that maybe she has a relationship with that lenx (Cadiz Etrama#7192) and only provided a photo of lenx shouting legend jade but there was never a photo that proved that yuuki or lenx owns the discord i.d all you did was speculate stop burning yourself

Comment

This is Cadiz mentioning his "GF" yUuuk11 opened alot of conversion during the previous Conversion Scandal But yet to show any proof yet... still waiting for the screenshots

Comment

• NieLi
        NieLi commented
        Editing a comment
        can i ask you if you have really traded or talked to the characters yUuuK11 and LenXiia when trading or just unknown discord? simple YES or NO

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        why dont you just admit that you wanted yuuki as a gf or cadiz as a bf instead

Nana chan have proven to us about this already. Even current screenshots shows that others saw her get conversion parts as well.

Comment

All the drama begins with some nameless person trying to clear up yUuuk11's name out of no reasons.

then another few nameless person hops in to try to join in on the same side.

I requested to see each of you to verify but nobody answered the call except the only real legit Piggy024 which i cleared his name, while the rest just continued using their sub hiding at colo/outside town, changing into various sub characters to blue bird false accusation.

Also yUuuk11, I know you are reading this. The reason why people are suspicious of you are because of the ways you do things, always hiding in the shadow and trading with sub and don't want to identify/admit it's yourself. If one is reputable and nothing to hide when selling their conversion top, they won't keep changing to sub to deal and don't want to admit who they are.

Comment

Why not show us instead that you chat with tanya at discord where she deceived you or yuki trolled you in dn even the cadiz discord there were no deception i see except a talk about being bf/gf and the lenx character we see selling legend jade.

Comment

zhenghui you have asked from me several photos already to prove yUuuK11's innocence and I did, now time for you to show to us your photo evidence when trading with yUUk11 or Lenxa in dragon nest because all your photo only give us you chat with cadiz about bf/gf relationship then show to us a photo chatting with another discord user who you claimed to have trolled. Were my assumptions right that you
            are after the yUuuK11 from the start and that you are doing all this because she dumped you?
            “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

Nana Chan you should really check that loli.....he claimed that he never bought a single conversion pouch in th.. .... But the other night i saw his ign open a gloves pouch but didnt see his name in the system got it from the box! And those geared player actually defending him! So who is lying?

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
                TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, im not nana chan but could you explain more about this? or provide a photo/screenshot here to be more precise

• Nana Chan
                Nana Chan commented
                Editing a comment
                bakachi as much as I want to help you, there's not much I can do since I don't have the appropriate proofs to back my claims, unlike a certain individual who just accuse anyone he wants by lying and deceiving everyone with his lies zhenghui

• Wiiwoo
                Wiiwoo commented
                Editing a comment
                bakachi are you online 24/7 ? If no, then probably the loli got the conversion pouch when you're offline. And lets say he/she got a conversion box, its up to him/her to (1) sell it or not, (2) open it WHENEVER he/she want. Im not siding on anyone, just stating possibilities.
            Working...
            X