Stop spamming this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop spamming this forum

I know sniping issue is quite big recently, but please stop spamming that thing over and over again.

You have new evidence? Update it in your own thread.

This is DNSEA forum, not Yuuki Forum.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Bring back ELpatron HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      you miss your fanboi girl? XD

There has been no repeated post and spamming, it is only part of public awareness for DN SEA players. And anyone can post freely here unless you are one of the culprits involved in the issues. But if there is indeed something that is spammed regarding yuki that is the false information provided by zhenghui .

Comment

Originally posted by NieLi View Post
      There has been no repeated post and spamming, it is only part of public awareness for DN SEA players. And anyone can post freely here unless you are one of the culprits involved in the issues. But if there is indeed something that is spammed regarding yuki that is the false information provided by zhenghui .
      Click image for larger version

Name:	gtjyt.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	151623
      No spamming? Out of the first 8 topic, half of it is about yuuk11, excluding Nimmie.

Yes you are right, everybody has the right to say anything they please freely on this forum. You can, but doesnt mean you should. Imagine the forum as a warehouse, different categories = different compartments, and topics are boxes. When people trying to read a topic, they will just need to find that box and read whatever inside, not a bit here and a bit there. Whether the information is true or fake, all the things should be kept inside a box neatly, helping the reader to understand the whole issue easier.

Public awareness you say? How does spamming a forum helps that? (Even 90% of the playerbase doesnt come to forum LOL).

Tension so high nowadays, even speaking will be suspected as a culprit. Just to clean myself, I had quitted DNSEA for like half year already, you may ask anyone from WellcomPC for verification.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

All I see in the forums are topics posted from idiana for clarification and proofs, another set is from nana chan for 1. defending yuki once 2. about the troll zhenghui and other players from eden. , while the other 2 posts from zhenghui which are clearly repeated all for destroying yuki with false informations. So if you have to advice one, you should have adviced that liar zhenghui to stop all his lying about yuki because it is just giving us false informations and has never been even the slightest useful for the public.

Comment

Looks like you had clearly missed my point. I dont care who the liar are, just keep everything in a place, not scattered around. Clarification, proof, additional information, defense, troll, everything related to a same topic, into the same box.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
            TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
            Editing a comment
            you and nieli have a point.

Forums being active again. Whats not to love?

Comment

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            I kinda miss the peaceful environment of the forums tho. All I see in recent posts are just pure drama.

*Checks forum*
          *Saw helluvah drama, too much text, not comprehensive, nit-picked evidence*
          Why are these even here, are they even worth discussing? Do people rely too much on them that issues about their reputation and such need to be discussed here? Does this even concern others outside their circles?
          *Flags spam posts*

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree w/ that , average player like who relies on TH for buy and sell items don't concern about these "black marketeers".
        Working...
        X