Final clarifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final clarifications

For the Eden guild who has been under this zhenghui or even Xenocho who is also from eden or same party member for fdn with zhenghui, Can any of you explain why your guildmate zhenghui is always been providing us lies regarding yUuuk11? Just clarify me with this, below I'll provide photo of another deception he has just made yesterday which brings the reason why not to stop doing this post.

first photo here: will depict a photo of zhenghui claiming that he have traded with yuuki mulitple times and chat with her at discord but can I ask for a decent photo clearly showing that he is indeed trading with the legit yUuuK11 at colosseum channel 2 and her discord TANYA#8713 , but the only photo he have given to us so far is him chatting with Itzmehjii (which is clearly a name saying it is me Houji) and he has also stated that he has traded not with yUuuk11 in dragon nest but FerrioH. Everyone knows from greenwood/westwood server that Hoouji/FerrioH are one and that they are both resellers from one owner. But what is more bothersome is that zhenghui keeps defending players like RenLF/Piggy024/Hoouji who'm we know keeps bashing yUuuK11. Even my friend has clearly stated that he has blocked this spammer way back 80 cap for being a spam hater every time she sells. I hope any guild member from Eden can clarify this to keep their clean reputation intact because aside from chatting at discord with yUuuK11 aka TANYA#8713 about relationships there has been no other photos showing any of yUuuK11's official accounts are involved (yUuuK11 in dragon nest and TANYA#8713) which is contrary to his statement saying he had multiple occassions and various dealing with yUuuk11 which is a big lie according to my friend. Click image for larger version  Name:	Itsmehjii is not hoouji haha.png Views:	1 Size:	107.9 KB ID:	151753
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

When in fact in this photo 2, yUuuK11 has always been against and blocked that Hoouji who is clearly the discord person zhenghui has claimed that trolled him at discord ItsmeHjii.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zhenghui's yuuki is houji.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	151755
    A player named Hoouji who zhenghui claimed to be yUuuK11 also at first but then changed with the statement Hoouji is more decent than yUuuK11 and is more suiting to be called a main character when in fact this Houji has no guild, blocked by yUuuK11, a pure known reseller with his other character FerrioH. And obviously the owner of the discord itsmehjii who zhenghui claimed to have trolled him and the
    player Piggy024.
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      yup i edited after i found out houji-ferrioH and itsmehjii is the culprit. He seems to be manipulative in pricing from that post.

But to be fair, Houji is definitely more decent (he's wearing T3 calpyse which requires quite a bit of effort) and he is actively playing the game, while yUuuK11 is in her own self created inactive guild and wearing old outdated slayer set with a lot of empty jade slots, I mean anyone who plays would know to slot in jades.

So then who did zhenghui lied and slandered again according to his fake lies and deceptions? answer is yUuuk11. Who did he keep protecting? yUuuK11's bashers which i suspect is him also like RenLF/Piggy024/Hoouji. What do they all have in common? they all try to ruin yUuuK11, they are all defended by zhenghui , they are all wanting to buy yUuuK11's conversion as a reseller. Even the player FunnyGigi who bought from yUuuK11 never accused her of sniping because he knows yUuuK11 is not a sniper that these same group or maybe just same individual has claimed.

Name:	piggy024 harrassment.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	151757

Name:	piggy024 said we have proof.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	169.1 KB
ID:	151758
    like zhenghui claiming to have proofs, where is yours Piggy024? or are you zhenghui from the start?lol

Name:	piggy024 wanting to buy for 200kg again.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	151759
    calling my friend yUuuk11 sniper and have claimed you have proofs the same with RenLF but you still wanted to buy from her for a low amount of 200kg? sounds like a reseller like Hoouji

​​​​​​

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      that's piggy024 slandering her , it has nothing to do with me. I just merely suspected Piggy024 and yUuuK11 to be the same person, but i clarify it later they are not the same person and i explained already. I don't like what piggy024 is doing also, but that's has got nothing to do with me slandering her

For RenLF who consistenly spam that yUuuK11 is a sniper, but still wants to buy from her sounds fishy. In my opinion this is just another reseller move like Hoouji buying fd plates until he can buy it for a lower price. Click image for larger version  Name:	renlf asking for price again.jpg Views:	1 Size:	162.4 KB ID:	151762
    Click image for larger version  Name:	renlf asking for price.jpg Views:	1 Size:	163.0 KB ID:	151763

Another thing they have in common, they are all so persistent in destroying and claiming that yUuuK11 is a sniper but what the photos proves to us is the exact opposite. From time to time again they keep asking for the price and offering low price just for them to be able to resell for a higher price like the reseller Hoouji who is obviously the owner of the discord troller Itzmehjii according to zhenghui. Above anything else, their most common feature is that they are all obvious LIARS
    Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-26-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry, I have submitted a report alongside with a few other reputable players in game, GM will do the checks, whether yUuuK11 is legit or not.. no point arguing over this here , that's the most fair way isn't it ?
      Last edited by zhenghui; 11-26-2018, 08:18 PM.

Oh and another thing in common with them from zhenghui? Piggy024 and Hoouji were first accused to be one person with yUuuK11 trolling him in discord using the discord Itsmehjii (obviously Hoouji) but were later removed from his list. Wondering why? the answer is obvious and that you know it. They are all one person, what these characters accused yUuuk11 to be is exactly them.

Comment

Lol I guess you didn't even bother to read at all.

I mentioned Piggy024, Houji both came to clarify with me ingame (both are active players) while yUuuK11 seems like just a mule TH character who don't play DN (equips from 2 year+ ago with no jades, you call that an active main???) , I don't really see a point in reporting/bothering with her because no point getting a mule banned (that account is not even worth 1 week of effort to build), she could simply make a new ID and start over easily. But then she decided to spam bluebirds to for false accusation using her sub to try and defame my guild. It's just too damn irritating and disturbing, I decided to take actions and do the reporting to also get her other sub accounts investigated as well.

Also, my original post has completely nothing to do with all these drama ,I was just trying to question about why suddenly 2-3 unused forum accounts for 1 year suddenly all start posting threads to try to clear yUuuK11's name and started commenting on each other's post and yet when challenged to come forward, all became keyboard warrior in the forum and starting diverting the topics and don't dare to show up. One claims to be an unrelated person, the other claims to be yUuuK11's friend ..but yUuuK11 don't even play DN, all she does is sell and "resell" conversion tops.

Last edited by zhenghui; 11-26-2018, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        There I have proved my points, can I ask if you have yours? It's players like you that are dangerous and cancerous to the game with all your lies and deceptions and thus the DN community must be further enlightened with the kind of character you are hiding and the lies you made to my friend yUuuK11.

Okay this is another proof of your lie, you said she was hiding from you? and her gears are from 2 years ago well I dont think wearing these sets counts as top gears now because tier 3 came and conversion unique costumes came but months ago this was still considered as one of the average gears. And iirc, getting plates reseal:1 means self crafted and not bought from th, they may not be the most expensive but definitely not for commoners to be able do achieve along with costumes with TH:2 (self crafted epic costumes). Add to that the classic argenta set which was more harder to complete as a set because items back then can't be sold at th unlike now this only further proves that she is capable of getting luxury items even if they weren't easy to acquire with luck based boxes. And I dont think getting slayer set counts as very easy to acquire even if you have millions of gold and cc since they too are luck based items but then again all in all she is just an average player with average gears enjoying the game the way she wants it.

Name:	my friend is just a dummy character.png
Views:	33
Size:	489.1 KB
ID:	151769

Name:	my ungeared friend is hiding.png
Views:	19
Size:	698.0 KB
ID:	151770

You said she was hiding from you? I think you are the one hiding from her in this forums.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        you said making another yuuki is easy as doing it in one week why dont you make one sir or should I call you oscar boy? best liar nominee awardee

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        lol i made a new avalanche (newly released character) and she is already better than yUuuK11..

if you want to compare old antique items, my unused abandoned for 2 years smasher is also better than yUuuK11 with the argenta set as well

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        The photo's I provided as you can see are clearly showing RNG BASED ITEMS you said you can make something like yUuuK11 in one week? those rng based gears and costumes? try to show us please not a cheap tier 2 or tier 3 items which anyone can just make in a week or a month/months with gold/dedication. RNG BASED items are shown mainly to show her RNG is good enough to claim she got conversion parts luckily while you just got lured out showing yourself a proof of your gears but never a proof of your claim the yUuuK11 is a sniper.

Even the looks with cosplay with mount match itself speaks she is a mountain times better looking than your Piggy024 and Hoouji (I dont know with your Gachalichia since i dont know or have seen that even once)
      Click image for larger version  Name:	is hoouji better than this.jpg Views:	2 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	151772

Comment

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        from reselling and deceiving people like the way they are shown here? ya right

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        how they get it, I have no idea and I don't care.

lol it's up to u to prove to them that they are deceiving people right? or it means u are simply trolling without proof .. nailed..

• Nana Chan
        Nana Chan commented
        Editing a comment
        zhenghui i have already proved everyone they are trolls just from the fact they called yuuki sniper but they still wanted to buy from her. Trolling without proof ? THAT IS YOU

dem son that luck

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have a complete set, the only thing i see hard to get is that FD chaos plate.

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        it's from essence event ... lol just do 5 char and u can get the full set.. this is of T1 calyspe standard equipment from more than 1.5-2 years ago

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's where i get my set and i regret it now , wasted dnp,since i have to change it to calypse, since it's only +20 tier1.

I don't need to crop so many, just 1 item will do, well if you don't know what is this since you don't really play, it's okay .. the rest of the people should.

I don't understand why would you want to compare gears with me when all you got are all those junks that even my sub won't wear...
      Last edited by zhenghui; 11-26-2018, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah average player go for calypse will suffice, FDN weapon is just a bonus .. the attack is the same as T3+20 coz our patch can't enhance this yet

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        @atom100
        It was basically free if you can clear FDN yourself and FYI, enhance FDN to +10 is much much cheaper than Scylla +10, and it come with skill give 15% atk in 15s, cd 60s

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        For me who can't clear GDN yet, it's only a dream.

Oh.. I hear someone mention FD and plate... that's one of things my character seems to specialize in, care to share yours?

Comment

zhenghui see you are so fast to boast and post your gears but you can't even show the proof and photos of your lies regarding yUuuK11 as you have claimed. Just like a rat that is caught in a trap, you have proven yourself a liar and a deceiver once again in this post thank you so much lol As I have mentioned she is just an average player who does things the way she wants it unlike others like you zhenghui who troll people around with your lies, who knows even your gears came from scamming also. But I'm not like you, I claim what I believe I can back with proof so you are lucky I haven't have enough proof to prove that you are involve in scamming and sniping but soon MAYBE I WILL

Comment

• NieLi
          NieLi commented
          Editing a comment
          I think it will take 20 years for zhenghui to prove his claim and provide us with necessary photos involving the actual yuuki I bet this with my enhancement tier later with no jelly if I'm wrong.

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          lol you are the one who starting to boast about your yUuuK11's cdmg plate and hector set . trying to prove her legit by boasting about NOTHING... I'm just showing you if you want to prove something, show something useful

zhenghui if you can produce a character like yUuuK11's in one week I will quit DN and PUBLIC APOLOGIZE in dn forum for having been a liar, but if you can't produce one in a week which you have clearly stated in the photo that "one could easily make something like yUuuK11 in less than a week by simple farming" then I guess you have just made another big lie. I challenge you for this zhenghui prove to everyone that you are not a liar and I'm the one defending the wrong person.

Comment

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree showing those top end gears is irrelevant , i questioned why no weapons is it take time to produce +20 tier 2 weapons from scratch so he/she might not really equipped for 95 cap. showing those gears might only trigger "because you're not eligible part 2" if you know what i mean.

another missing is lebria plate, also needed time to obtain.
          Last edited by atom100; 11-27-2018, 06:42 PM.

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          Lans Vahndreas

I agree with you, I'm think I'm being too harsh on saying he's worthless but the fact that he didn't even reveal his identity and yet has the cheek to challenge me to do a task is unacceptable too.

I mean it's like anyone can start making new sub account then start challenging me to something everyday and claiming they delete if i did it, then if i complete, he will delete that sub account .. it's pointless for me to even entertain with that kind of challenge.

Also, with regards to gear, I'm not even comparing my main to yUuuK11, i'm saying anyone who are actually actively playing should at least have basic knowledge to wear jades on equipments unlike yUuuK11's character.

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          atom100 I can show proof that yUuuK11 is indeed wearing tier 2 weapons for 95 cap and lebrium plates for 95 cap but I was only sent these for her to show RNG based items the will help others convince that she is capable of getting lucky conversion parts unlike what others say who claimed she sniped them

Nana Chan I knew something was up when you suddenly posted yuuki's gears. When the dog is away, the cat will play boom mouse trap. The soup is hot, time to boil the rat

Comment

Now I'm curious, didnt that zhenghui said it himself that yuuki is inactive and doesnt even play, how come she has become a candidate for sniper. The more I think about it, the more questionable it is and I think the GM and who ever else is in charge must give time for inspecting players who got their conversion sets and everyone who has sold conversion parts including yuuki. This will solve the conversion sniper mystery once and for all

Comment

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            lol hi dummy account, what's ur main ign?

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            you have no logic at all.

I said yuuki isn't actively playing the game content but merely just trading and selling stuff (i mean i'm totalyl fine,different people play how they like ,it's cool to play DN as a trading game)

But just that yUuuK11 claims to have many conversion parts but yet there's a lot of sniping incident happening whenever it's involving her. ( i never say she snipe or anything)

Yeah, as long as there's any conflicts, I think GM should check those accounts involved. I'm open to letting mine get checked because I got mine all by myself, system got record , I have nothing to fear, while the rest should also be gracious enough to offer/suggest to get their own account checked by GM instead of making pointless post to prove their innocence.

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            then let's make the ones behind the scenes do the inspection and judge because unlike your actions here, you never showed up when yUuuK11 was looking for you in game unlike your statements here that she is hiding.
        Working...
        X