No announcement yet.

Final clarifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I have proven here is that yUuuK11 is just an average player and her gears also says the same but her luck is highly above average for most of us and thus proves her right in claiming that her conversion items were not sniped and that they all came from luck put aside the fact that her trades with conversion parts were successful. But what about you zhenghui I have crushed you so many times in the forums proving that you are just a liar all through out, I simply put bait and you just bite like a fish with no brains. Here I simply posted yUuuK11's gears but minutes later you posted even 2 photos bragging yours, but what about your deception and manipulation that yUuuK11 has indeed trolled/scammed/sniped you? days/weeks/months yet you have shown an actual picture of yUuuK11 in an actual photo with her and you trading. zhenghui BIG FAT RAT i mean BIG FAT LIAR another reason why you strengthened my post about " GEARS ARE NOT EVERYTHING IN DN, gears can be used for manipulation" and thank you again for proving that a lot of times.
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      evidence all posted when you only provided a photo of buying from FerrioH who is suspected as Hoouji and another photo of a player Lenxi suspected to be yUuuK11's relationship clearly selling and lastly a photo talking to discord with itzmehjii who is again suspected as Hoouji but all you claimed to have done the wrong doings is yUuuK11 which you have never even provided a photo with.

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      isn't forum for discussion, i raised an issue because i feel it's suspicious for 2 unused forum accounts to suddenly start defending a player for no reasons so I tried to ask them for their identity, but this 2 suddenly becomes dodgy and start attacking me using name callings and such. then proceed to do false accusation inside game but till date, don't dare to show up.

of course gears are not everything, I have no monetary gain for doing all these, all I want is to clarify suspicious actions by unidentified people.

There is no lies, it's all things that really happened and they came forward to clarify so I edited and clean their names, like houji and piggy024.

Also about the bragging , it's you who contested me and claiming you never even hear or seen about me, I offered to meet you but u seems to be the one dodging and hiding.

• Nana Chan
      Nana Chan commented
      Editing a comment
      isnt it just to protect our mains from possible spam and bashing like what RenLF did to idiana on the second day?

Still doesnt change the fact that the players involved here are the same players who casually slander yuuki's name but their actions in continuously trying to talk with her is so exactly the opposite which is clearly a sign of trolling , just like what zhenghui is doing right now, he keeps telling lies about yuuki to save the players involved but he has never showed definite proof on his claim involving yuuki. But he was quick to tell us that those involved are innocent, I wonder how he will defend them with photos too contrary to the photos provided here.

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      all you speculate dont have proofs but you act here like yUuuK11 is the culprit when you don't even have a single proof from the start and the players you claimed to be doing wrong from the start which made you think they are yUuuK11 are obviously the same players bashing yUuuK11 so tell us now why are you defending the same players who are doing from the start and are calling them kind and legit players aka Hoouji/Piggy024

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      all the speculations are posted if u even read the threads properly .. the incident was due to 2 similar jades being sold by piggy024 and yUuuK11 at the same time. That made me linked them together.

I have nothing to gain from bashing yUuuK11 lol, but what's the intention of the very 2 first post trying to wash off yUuuK11's name?

• Nana Chan
      Nana Chan commented
      Editing a comment
      idiana's first post was intended to gather evidences against yUuuK11 to let others be aware of the sniping issue which caused disturbance in the world chat which was later proven that no evidences agains't yuuki were posted but forumers like you continued to look for mistakes which made me come out in the open forums to post the truth. GET IT?

OMG this topic is still not over? already ran out of popcorn, seeing people argue for couple of days is enjoyable once in a while but when almost everything here is all bout this dont make the forum "dead-ier" if thats even the word. as xenocho said this wont help players in general.. damn ill even take el patrons posts now lol . and as a comment haha

IF scamming conversions is the issue why bother with **dps comparisons** ? will that prove something? why dont you just post all of Screenshots of everything be it anti or pro whoever YUKI is ,the one who cant provide is clearly the one lying.
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      some losers are the one spamming blue bird in an attempt to defame my guild members and guild, using a dummy old account mule to say it's a legit active player

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
      TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      if you really have followed the drama you should have been able to clearly identify the greatness of oscar boy in story telling for a straight 4 days with no actual photo

Just gonna add, the untradable argenta transformation where others failed to complete even from opening hundreds to thousands of boxes by the way speaks a lot of her capabilities in gaining rng based items like conversion parts so there is no further proof needed to claim yuuki's innocence. Only thing I'm waiting in this drama is when will the liar zhenghui finally give us another fairy tale story to prove his story telling capabilities are excellent.

Comment

• Nana Chan
      Nana Chan commented
      Editing a comment
      and I can't wait for it to be revealed that you were lying and hope the moderators will give necessary punishments for your actions.

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      lol, I am super lucky too you mean i got the full set of argenta transformation too.. but i didn't get to open 3 conversion tops like yUuuK11 .. Only thing im waiting in this drama is to see NieLi if he has a actual DN account or just another mule ..

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
      Editing a comment
      oh no he is targeting defenders now, my poor level 40 warrior is gonna be at stake here heavy sigh

if you even bothered to read:
    Speculations are one by one being cleared.

1. LenXiia / yUuuK11 are related for sure (ingame)
    2. Cadiz / Tanya are related for sure (discord)
    3. Nana chan and idiana are related for sure (forum)

These people whom initially claims to be not related or not yUuuK11 are slowly one by one filtered out.

4. Piggy024 is NOT yUuuK11, he's just by coincidence having the same jade , it's an misunderstanding
    5. Houji is NOT yUuuK11, he's also a legit active player.
    6. yUuuK11 don't really play the game at all except to log in to "Resell" her many conversion tops ...

Comment

ALL HAIL THE GREAT OSCAR BOY zhenghui of eden. He has once again proven his worth as a story teller it would be good though if the next time he will do story telling, we would be blessed with pictures. Story telling is a lot more worth hearing if there are pictures. No puns intended cough

Comment

• zhenghui
        zhenghui commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol joke , no pun intended because there isn’t any pun. When your English is so bad that grammar is an issue , please don’t attempt pun.

An example of how a pun works should be like this :

yUuuK11 “resells” conversion top .. no pun intended

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        i will screenshot this as proof later when yuuki is proven innocent so everyone here could be witness about the things you have done to yuuki

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        Editing a comment
        oscar boy. start and end of pun the end.

Feel free entertaining yourself with your other sub forum accounts , you guys are the stronger forum keyboard warrior team , congrats

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        At first you suspected diana only, next day you added nana chan, the next day you added nieli and now you are including everyone. Don't blame your so called "sorry i just watched to many detective movies" because i think you are just acting out to save yourself as Piggy024/Hoouji/RenLF

Let me add some minor details that were proven false and misleading

*first- when @aL claimed that he is friends with 3 people who traded with yuuki's top and said only one was successful (proven a lie with nana chan's photo of successful trades with yuuki)

*second- when zhenghui made a statement and post that a discord user itzmehjii trolled him at discord and that the discord user is yuuki (proven wrong again with yuuki's discord Tanya and all her transactions using that discord i.d)

*third- when Nimmienaticz posted a photo to claim a reward which showed a covered photo only showing a part to mislead players into thinking that yuuki got 11 top conversions (proven wrong again with Nana Chan's photo showing yuuki's blue bird shout "show proof where i said" first bird "i got 11 top ill give gold" second bird)

Having given this short summary with forum users that are linked with geared players only to mislead players into thinking that yuuki is an evil doer , which then will connect to nana chan's post regarding some geared players trolling and not all geared players can be trusted. To those who followed the forum drama you judge for yourself and don't let yourselves be a victim of someone just because you think they are geared they are worth giving your trust. This is not to claim that all geared players are the same and are trolls, but this servers as a warning to everyone so they can avoid players like the ones linked in all this facade since a lot has been a victim of them already but we just don't have enough proofs but I still hope someday we will be able to gather enough evidence with someone's help to get these players punished for their wrong doings.

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        Editing a comment
        how about file a report against them

SCAMMERS WILL ONLY PREVAIL ON TOP WHEN THE LEGIT PLAYERS ARE OUT OF THE SCENE, when legit players are gone other players are vulnerable to trade with other players who might be a possible scammer. So for scammers to increase the chance to get more victims, removing the known legit players is the best move from which anyone can without doubt see is what's happening with all these drama.

Comment

Okay, everyone, you've made your points. Now let the public (NOT THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING IN THESE THREADS) read and let them ask anything if they want. Is there a need to go on and on with this? Just because no forum moderator is taking action, it doesn't mean you should spam the forum with this nonsense.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
          Editing a comment
          why dont you say that to the post spreading obvious lies insert your guild mate + friend zhequi

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I am talking about everyone btw, including him. I made the post here because it said final, which means the last (I hope?)

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
          Editing a comment
          okay let's hope it is the last and it will help clear things including the suggestions addressed to the game moderators

Oops seems like the dummy accounts are getting burned

Comment

• RenLFv1
          RenLFv1 commented
          Editing a comment
          And another poor thing joined for attention hahahahaha

• AbyssWand
          AbyssWand commented
          Editing a comment
          so this is the account of the accused RenLF? can you explain why you keep wanting to buy a conversion part from the seller whom you have accused as a sniper and have spread to the world chat as sniper?

• RenLFv1
          RenLFv1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well first thing is the price, i asked about the b/o he told me 450k depending on his mood. That will make me think that he have a lot of conversions so i decided to blue bird to ask if he is legit, the next thing i know he is mad and went to blue bird saying imma hater or something.

All I see until now day 5 is one guy defending all the trolls trying to make other players look like the criminal but has never even shown a single but definite proof for his claims while the accused trolls like Piggy024/RenLF/Hoouji with the discord i.d Itzmehjii has always been defended by the same guy calling them innocent despite the photos clearly telling us that they are just resellers or trolls wanting to buy a conversion part from the victim yuuki for 200kg even after they have slandered that yuuki as sniper.

Last question for RenLF/Piggy024, why are you still so interested in buying a conversion item from yuuki even though you 2 are the strongest spammers that yuuki is a sniper? Explain this and you 2 shall have your names lifted from the possible crime of trolling and harassment which I might file for you 2 and flooding the world chat for deception and trolling as what idiana has first complained about. Possible filling of a report not as the main victim but as a regular player affected with the disturbing spam and lies. Thanks to TAGACEBURA DNSEA for guiding proper ways to file a report.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm, correct me if I am wrong. May I know where was this "guide on proper ways to file a report" posted? I would like to have a look. Thank you.

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          If you noticed, I did not even defend any of their actions, I just commented they are not yUuuK11. In fact I agree with you, I dislike their shady way and dishonest way of trying to get things cheaper.

I also didn't spam any bird at yUuuK11, but please go and ask her , did she go to her sub to spam false accusation on my guild? Yes or No?

Neither did I bash yUuuK11 about anything, all I did was to challenge a few forum user about their identity and their relationship to yUuuK11 (Because they made many post out of nowhere to try clean yUuuK11's name while at the same time they started bashing other players as snipers without proof)
          Last edited by zhenghui; 11-27-2018, 09:02 PM.

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          I posted something to defend yUuuK11 because I was fed with all the lies that are presented in the forums including idiana's posts which triggered me to come out with proofs but what did you do? you bashed me in the forums, idiana too got bashed in the game with lots of bluebirds after calling out shame on RenLF for lying which is true since he is one of the offenders who spammed yUuuK11 as sniper.

Now you claim you never bashed, never blue bird her but all you did in this forums was post something against her and defend her bashers. You never even apologized to us for accusing us falsely nor approach the player whom you have ruined in your false accusations from your post.
          Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-27-2018, 09:20 PM.

zhenghui you first posted that you have been trolled by these IGN Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH who'm you suspected was yUuuK11. You claimed that it was yUuuK11 who trolled you but you never posted one photo where yUuuK11 was involved in your trades nor a discord conversation stating you were trolled by TANYA aka yUuuK11. Only photo you provided was you talking with her about relationships. Let me prove my points with a photo, not just "declare something in the forums with no proofs at all but speculations with no evidence to back it up"

Click image for larger version

Name:	yUuuK11 and iChinitoo.png
Views:	6
Size:	180.5 KB
ID:	151946
        “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          ya i mentioned it's not yUuuK11 already .. please go and read lol

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          like i said all these are speculations .. like how i suspect you guys knows each other and just playing an act .. just feel it's suspicious because there's a reason ( ghost account from 1 year ago suddenly posted together on the same topic)

zhenghui you said yUuuK11 was a reseller and that Hooouji is more trusted than yUuuK11? eat your words now and let others know who the real Hoouji is. iChinitoo himself said it Hoouji is a reseller of fd plates way back 70 cap and that he was sniped 2 times buying conversion helmet and that the second time was from Hoouji who pmed him at discord about selling helmet which was later snipped again and that the first one was from Elaine092 WelcomPC guild
        Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-27-2018, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          lol go tell that to houji. why tag me ? I said houji is more geared active player. I didn't say any is more trusted, don't put words into my mouth

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          see you are caught lying again, thanks to @AbyssWand's advice of getting screenshots of your claims before you edit them again. you just edit things once you are proved wrong time and time again. now you even sounded like you never accused yuuki when infact all your posts were against her clearly linking him to Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH who were clearly the ones at fault.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zhenghui editing proofs2.png
Views:	23
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	151997zhenghui you have proven to everyone once again of your being a fat liar despite you stating you are a member of eden, have cleared fdn, tier 3 set gears and others trust you. I wonder if they really know the real you? Or did you just deceive them also like you did to us in this forums? please dont let me think that all your gears came from deceptions,lies and which you are so good at.

This photo alone proves a lot of your lies:
        1. in the picture you said houji is a MUCH MORE trust worthy player than yuuki who is naked mule
        2. you said anyone can make something like yUuuK11 in one week, then create one in one month with those RNG based items and costume
        3. you said houji is innocent? i remember you also said Piggy024 is innocent. but now you are taking them back and edited your posts with my photos suggesting houji is a reseller/sniper and Piggy024 basher
        4. yUuuK11 sold you the jade and confirm with you the deal at discord but now you also is editing that and taking back your words.

I can prove to anyone here in the forums all the lies you have made one, like others has suggested, BETTER STOP ALL YOUR LIES AND DECEPTIONS and just apologize this could have been prevented if you had just did from day 1. Everyday you are just proving to everyone that you are just a liar and a deceiver from eden guild/one who finished fdn/one who wears tier 3 set.

Comment

• zhenghui
          zhenghui commented
          Editing a comment
          1. I didn't use trustworthy... I used legit and valid playing characters as in they can do current contents unlike yUuuK11 who don't even equip jades.

2. I already mention the steps to do it, and you can go try and do it. That new character will be more valid for current contents than yUuuK11, I made a new avalanche released recently and can prove it if you want to see. The budget used is definitely farmable in 7 days by spamming cerb nest and such if you want. I have all the rng old items and costumes too.

3. they are innocent as in they are NOT yUuuK11... but i didn't agree to what they are doing .. manipulating price is bad

4. i already clarify on this, the whole incident did happen but the culprit was houji instead of yUuuK11, just so happen both of them are selling the same jade.

I think you need to understand the meaning of lie... The whole incident happened, my purchase was real, the trolling was real just that it was houji instead of yUuuk11.

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          1. check carefully the yellow encircled phrase you did say " MUCH MORE trust worthy" are you stating that I am the one lying here?
          2. im not talking about gears as I've never showed averagely attainable gears like calypse, the items i showed were all RNG based so can you reproduce 1 in a week?
          3. are you trying to imply something with your bolded part they "NOT yUuuK11" that's why they are innocent? Piggy024 harassing yUuuK11 is an innocent player? calling him sniper is innocent? after calling him sniper he still keeps offering 200kg? INNOCENT? where are your brains.
          4. so you indeed admit now after all the time you were proved lying that it was indeed Hoouji and NOT yUuuK11 you were talking about.

you said "my purchase was real, the trolling was real just that it was houji instead of yUuuk11" but have you apologized to the player you have damaged with your false accusations? tell me zhenghui
          Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-28-2018, 02:56 AM.
      Working...
      X