Drama aside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama aside

Drama aside, can anyone state what are the punishments again for flooding at world chat and trolling other players with false information? tyia

Flooding wc really annoys me cause it freezes my game. Rip.
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

Comment

I believe players can right-click and block bluebirds too now, so it's not that big of a hassle. Regardless, it is also possible to report them in the forum.

There isn't really much to do except durational ban I guess? I don't think it has been strictly enforced though.

Btw to add on, this is a very poor title choice for the thread. It almost seems as though your intention was not to discuss the issue of world chat spam.
      Last edited by Xenocho; 11-27-2018, 05:08 AM.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

F. Harassment
        You will not engage in rude, unlawful, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, abusive or otherwise objectionable behavior, including, without limitation, intentionally looting, intentionally kill stealing, making sexual or other inappropriate comments.
        You will not harass, abuse, bully, spam, scream at, threaten or stalk other users or encourage other players to do so.

and that Xenocho will try to question all post that somehow looks like against his guild but never questions his guild mate zhenghui from spreading false information in this forum which makes me doubt why he keeps popping out everytime you guys post something.
        Last edited by TAGACEBURA DNSEA; 11-27-2018, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
          TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
          Editing a comment
          since his posts has been proven wrong a lot of times, in what way was his posts helpful to the general public because all i see in it is toxicity spreading from him
          Last edited by TAGACEBURA DNSEA; 11-27-2018, 05:30 AM.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          In none of my posts do I specifically antagonise anyone, nor do I directly reply people unless they tag me (like this post) or are directly pointing fingers to me. ZH did not ask for my help in these matters so there is no need for me to support or antagonise him. The other times I replied was because Nana and someone else tagged me, as well as Nana claiming "first clear FDN team get their gear via suspicious means."

I am more focused on maintaining the quality of the forum which I have been supporting since CC forum btw, if you have not actually heard of me.

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
          TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
          Editing a comment
          okay ty for the work you have done since the start of cc's management, your intentions have been clear and now i see it ty again

Originally posted by AbyssWand View Post
        Drama aside, can anyone state what are the punishments again for flooding at world chat and trolling other players with false information? tyia
        are you reporting someone?

Comment

Yes, please go report and send in more screenshots I didn’t participate at all in any blue bird war lol .. let those real trolls from sub accounts all get banned.

As for forum , like I said I only used legit statements like players who don’t play this game (not wearin any jade , not doing any in game contents) .. while some people started name callings like “rat” “Oscar boy” etc nicknames I hope those people get punished too. Moderator please take actions.

last but not least , all those incidents really did happened like the jade sale and troll price offer but just that it’s not done by yuuuki , and I did clarify already that it’s houji’s characters (but somehow you guys seems to be too busy replying to own’s post and don’t bother reading)

So far I only posted and concerned about 2 things :

1. The jade trade and troll price offering (it did happened), I corrected it and mentioned it’s not yUuuki

2. What are the intention and who are nanachan and idiana actually (I made some speculations you guys were related or even the same person, then all of you gets so triggered somehow for god knows what reason).

it is you guys who start diverting my questions and drag into more and more stuff and started super rude name callings which I didn’t retaliate. Then you guys started listing yUuuK11’s gear (cropped over 20+ pictures) and try to say how she’s a legit active player and someone challenged me to post mine because he never see me before .. I merely posted 2 pictures , and you guys started calling me boasting and bragging..

Comment

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            yes i mistaken yUuuk11 as houji because of the same jade they are selling and both of them kept trading using weird sub characters so i got mixed up.

I didn't have any intention to defending houji, go ahead and make a thread about his dishonesty , dm me on discord for info .. I did mention that what he has done is very manipulative and bad.

I also help clarify Houji/ferrioH/ itsmehjii is not yUuuK11.

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            i didn't defend them because they are geared. also, i only said their gear is good enough and befitting as a active playing player ...

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            what have you done so far after realizing you are wrong again sir zhenghui make another story and edit again until you are proven wrong

Here is a photo of yUuuK11 (TANYA#8713) and iChinitoo (jollybolly #4662) talking at discord. Here we see iChinitoo complaining that he bought 2 conversion hats both were sniped 1 from Elaine092 from WelcomPC and the next seller is Hoouji. Take note Elaine024 (looks like Piggy024) and Hoouji whom zhenghui first claimed in his posts have trolled him both in DN and discord but were later on erased for the crime of doing so by things only zhenghui can explain which he further added because they are geared wearing tier 3 set (huge laugh). Now zhenghui open your eyes once again if you really arent houuji and piggy024, and as for AbyssWand if you are planning to report someone please add these 2 Piggy024/Hoouji we have a lot of evidences already that they are trolling yUuuK11 and now will see them selling 1 conversion item (hat) to the same seller iChinitoo which are both unsuccessful and in the photo iChinitoo himself said that Hoouji is a reseller of fd plates even during 70 cap. GOLD DIGGER, as to where his gold went probably all to getting gears (huge laugh again). So much for TIER 3 players are the most trusted. Click image for larger version  Name:	yUuuK11 and iChinitoo.png Views:	2 Size:	180.5 KB ID:	151942

Another point of view where if yuuki was a sniper like RenLF has claimed he has proof but until now haven't given us, how come someone like yUuuK11 wasn't able to sell one to iChinitoo who desperately tried to buy from her. Only one thing is for certain, and it's that yUuuK11 only sold items which she got from the boxes and maybe even the system can trace those items.
          Last edited by Nana Chan; 11-27-2018, 09:50 PM.
          “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            did you forget you clearly said before that yUuuK11 was a sniper/reseller of conversion tops which you consistently spread in your posts? and that Hoouji/FerrioH who have traded with you is yUuuK11? with the discord id itsmehjii? isnt this a big proof of your lies dont worry more photos are shown below

• AbyssWand
            AbyssWand commented
            Editing a comment
            So this is why suddenly zhenghui deleted and edited like all of his posts against yuuki. Now he is like leaving behind Hoouji. The more I think about it, my guess is that Gachalichia Hoouji Piggy024 are connected together in scamming/sniping using 3 different accounts. Not that I'm claiming it but based from how zhenghui aka Gachalichia's first unedited post described, where he said yuuki is Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH who in his posts he traded a jade together with a player Piggy024 and then he changed to a player called FerrioH and that in discord he was trolled by a user called Itsmehjii but slowly each day he removes 1 a abuser like Piggy024 after a photo was shown Piggy024 bashing yuuki and harassing her, leaving behind Hoouji and FerrioH behind. Now that Hoouji has also been proven to be the real reseller and a suspicious sniper, he also removed that Hoouji in his claims. zhenghui get your facts right and stop spreading mischievous deceptions to the public, you haven't even apologize to the public for misleading them into thinking that yuuki is what you claimed her to be in this forums as the troll/jade reseller and conversion top reseller.

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            so this is why he removed it from the list but before he was so confident in accusing others wrong doings to miss yUuuK11

lol u want to start a drama with houji u can do it.

I erase not because i want to protect houji , lol go ahead dm me on discord i send u all the pictures u can go and post them on another thread.

I erased it because it's not related to yUuuK11 and I don't people to misinterpret it's her wrongdoings for her own good. (if you want i can put back all the information back at that thread)

Comment

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            You said yuuki is a troller under the ign subs Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH but later you provided a statement claiming that Hoouji is a legit player and is not yUuuK11 leaving the impression that only yUuuK11 is a reseller and the troll who you chat at discord right?

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            no. u interpret wrongly

• AbyssWand
            AbyssWand commented
            Editing a comment
            I believed you also said what Nana chan said you claimed yuuki is a troller under the ign subs Piggy024/Hoouji/FerrioH and yUuuK11 is a reseller and the one who trolled you in a chat at discord.

Xenocho im tagging you again because your guild members in EDEN and as you have said cleared FDN with you are involved and are caught in this photo bashing yUuuK11 as 1. SNIPER LORD from RenLF, and spam posts from zhenghui for the repeated statements towards yUuuK11 as reseller/conversion reseller. 3. Piggy024 harassment / slander and rude behavior. Surely this is good enough to count in AbyssWand 's post as Flooding/Spamming/Harassment/Spreading false information. And unlike zhenghui's claims yUuuK11 came out in the open to clear things out in a decent way/ So all the more proofs that these players RenLF/Piggy024 are harassing my friend yUuuK11 and zhenghui spreading false information in the forums misleading readers a couple of times in this photo that yUuuK11 is FerrioH/Hoouji/Piggy024 who he claimed to have trolled him and that my friend yUuuK11 is a reseller of conversion tops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	final proofs 1.png
Views:	29
Size:	731.3 KB
ID:	151973
          “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            lol piggy024 is a typical buyer who lowballs first before negotiating price, that's has got nothing to do with me, i already explained i thought they were same but they aren't, but just that you didn't bother reading replies

• NieLi
            NieLi commented
            Editing a comment
            typical buyer who lowballs first before negotiating including harassing words like fck you and calling his seller a sniper after being neglected. nice words again for someone who is obviously rude and troll and a reseller like Piggy024

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            funny thing is RenLF and Piggy024 keep spreading miss yUuuK11 is a sniper but in this photo we can clearly see they just repeatedly ask for miss yUuuK11 to sell them the conversion item. Call someone sniper but want to buy from them isn't this an obvious form of trolling?

Let me just quote lines zhenghui stated before he will edit them again

"RenLF is my guild member, if he did anything wrong , I will reprimand and punish him, there's no need for you to shame him on the forum."

"The relationship between piggy024 and yukki is a speculation so I’m waiting for either party to clarify , if so piggy024 is also a victim getting troll offers from yUuuk11"

Can I know when will zhenghui do his reprimanding and punishment to RenLF I want to witness it if he is not lying. And saying Piggy024 who is shown in the photo chatting with yuuki as "|sniper ez breezy we have proofs and fck you" wow zhenghui he really is innocent compared to yUuuK11. Kudos to this.

Comment

• NieLi
            NieLi commented
            Editing a comment
            In my perspective, all I saw in the world chats before were yuuki is sniper, now not even 1 claims that or even here, even you is now starting to edit everything you have claimed against yuuki everytime someone proved you wrong with photo aside from this all other birds I see related to this topic are some players shouting RenLF cc scammer/SriLuv scammer or sniper/Some eden members are trolls and liars which in my point of view based on the whole drama as whole and have been presented with photos is somehow true. But have you reprimanded RenLF, asnwer is no. Have you apologized to the forumers you have slandered in the forums, answer again is no. Have you apologized even after knowing all your negative claims against yuuki were proven false? I would absolutely believe NO and that it will likely never happen.
            Last edited by NieLi; 11-28-2018, 12:32 AM.

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi NieLi, let me introduce you to this place call DNsea discord group. It's more active than this forum and you can find a lot of useful information about the game there.

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            And what does discord group provide? false discord accounts like Itsmehjiii? where everyone can just spam discord accounts? why not post your evidences here or are you scared to show to the real public the truth and that facts in that discords are just made up lies by players like you zhenghui

God dam these people, using every forum thread and forcibly changing the topic.
          Verbena Do you job
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            "should I perhaps provide proofs also that you are a liar?"
            Ya do it, I didnt even went through all the drama, and I sincerely dont care about who is right or wrong. What I saw is just two group of people arguing with each other, flooding the forum. In side note, I dont think spamming is a sign of "living forum".

Did I said it is wrong to provide evidence and facts by the way?

• AbyssWand
            AbyssWand commented
            Editing a comment
            BananaCredits are you Banmabanma?

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            AbyssWand no but i knows him in real life why?

So when will anyone have the balls to fully report in the abuse section? You guys finished 4-5 thesis here (tho reference list a bit poor) so might as well submit to the appropriate section a la abuse report. Please and thank you.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            Photos clearly showing them what was claimed they were doing and what they have done is clearly a proof. Whether you accept it or not is based from each individual's standard as basis for proof. Legally or informally formatted is based from your target audience where, in this forums, a simple photo of them doing the things claimed are already sufficient enough. You mr. Xenocho is maybe just in your denial stage that your friends/guildmates are caught doing these mischievous acts which can ruin your guild reputation and can perhaps further be subject to more proofs of them doing more mischievous deeds such as scamming. But unlike your claim, these proofs showing the evil deeds that some of your guild members are doing, having the thought that their gears came from scamming and other deceptions is highly possible. So you can't blame random players into thinking and shouting that indeed some of your guild members are scammers, but that doesn't justify me or us being blamed responsible for the actions other players have done. And just because I wasn't serious in formatting my phrases and statements here, you sincerely noticed it and targeted it as an error done in my part but never acknowledged the HUGE PHOTOS INDICATING THE WRONG DEEDS THAT SOME MEMBERS OF EDEN HAS BEEN DOING.
            Last edited by idiana; 11-28-2018, 10:05 PM.

• idiana
            idiana commented
            Editing a comment
            I got something else to add, it would have been better if have constructed your phrase/sentences better like "I would appreciate IT if you bla bla bla" not "I would appreciate if you bla bla bla" im sure every school teaches us how to construct these better.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Finally you type in a way easier to read. You must be mad to think that you guys know my guild members and team members better than I do. I have nothing to say except go and report if these photos are really strong evidence. Or will all of you remain forum warriors? I hope not

Thank you for the replies TAGACEBURA DNSEA and Xenocho
          Good thing TAGACEBURA DNSEA said don't rush when reporting someone and gather as much proofs as possible to file the report once only. Nana Chan can you provide a summary of all zhenghui aka Gachalichia Eden guild master's lies starting from idiana's until here because he have said too many lies already I can't count all already but he keeps editing his post knowing he was wrong and has framed the wrong person to make it look like he never said something bad. It would have been much easier to believe that he is not Hoouji/Piggy024/RenLF/FerrioH if he had apologized for the public humiliation towards yUuuK11 by lying,deceiving and misleading to the public into believing that she is a troll/reseller/conversion reseller. I too have photos of the current claims he said towards yUuuK11 but I think he admitted he was wrong so let's give him a chance to apologize and redeem himself he is after all a great pride and dignity of Eden guild and I think doing such will make the members proud of him as their guild master, rather than the guild master he showed to us in these forums that is all the time lying and giving out misleading informations.

Comment

AbyssWand Ya sure I can give me sometime but I don't think zhenghui is sorry at all nor does he truly admit his mistakes, his post is still active and all of it is still about yUuuK11 not the real culprit behind the trolling he claimed that happened at discord which means he is still suspecting yUuuK11 and is looking for ways to make it look like yUuuK11 is the evil doer. Even his first post remains intact with the information. If he was sorry these posts would have been deleted already after he admitted it wasnt yUuuK11 but as you can see he still edited some parts only but his goal is still the same.

"I was trying to buy this jade 67k + element + HP from yUuuuK11 the other day. Apparently yuuki use his dummy account ferrioH to give a fake C/O of 450k to prevent piggy024 from selling normally. So she can sell her same exact jade.

later in the day, I managed to negotiate the price down to 400k with yUuuuK11- discord name ItzmeHkii

.... then guess what? something funny happened, I think he was blur and used ferrioH (some scrub naked sub character) to trade me... i think he forgotten that he used this character to offer 450k C/O to want to buy from pigg024 and then now he selling me at 400k lol ..

Then i went to test him on discord to thank him for the deal and commented i remember his sub nick from the past and asked if he's houjii/yuki... his reply further confirms my doubt (LOL..Secret..) hahaha...

I flip back my past records dealing with him I realized he seems to have multiple accounts on at the same time and multiple discord tag. I will list it here and feel free to add on any other information.

ign across the few accounts that he owes: yUuuK11, LenXiia , ferriOH, Weetsag .... (mainly buying and reselling jade, with occasionally selling 11 of her conversion top that she mentioned she opened )

Discord name: ItzmeHjii #3603 , Cadiz Etrama #7192 (not really in use already)

Those troll posts who just randomly start name callings but don’t dare to identify themselves and trying to divert away from the topic of yUuuk11’s action of using ferrioH for fake offers . I am graciously accepting any clarification , piggy024 approaches me ingame to clarify and I see he’s a legit player while the other 3 monkeys are just commenting each other in forum"

Comment

• Nana Chan
              Nana Chan commented
              Editing a comment
              Apparently when someone wants to ask you something and your answer is yes , just reply with "LOL.. Secret" and he will know you said yes according to zhenghui. And I have just checked that he is still accusing us and yUuuK11 and that yUuuK11 is now the one spamming at world chat against him and Eden members.

So many people in this thread. But only 3 people actually plays the game me, zhenghui and xenocho. The others are dummy who have a level 60 char

Comment

• NieLi
              NieLi commented
              Editing a comment
              wow the troll star is here ready the red carpets @everyone

• launcelot
              launcelot commented
              Editing a comment
              I run around as a cat. Is that counted?

• RenLFv1
              RenLFv1 commented
              Editing a comment
              NieLi sorry i dont talk to dummies. if you want to talk pm me in game. But i think you have a level 60 char too ^^
          Working...
          X