Wipe-Out Shock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wipe-Out Shock.

Just received the newsletter from Cherry Gardener that account that didn't transfer back in April 18 2018 were wiped Out.
    So Long My Dragon Mount,+10 Event Equipments.But,as long as Irine's Pink Cat Print Pantsu is still there,it doesn't matter! Or did they change it too?
    Thats enough Rant,since im starting from the bottom again i need your help.Do you still remember those dungeons we used to run for quick level up? for example 50-60 is the Meteor Garden,60-70 Goblin Sparta.Kindly please give me the full list so i can quickly level up again.Unless they changed those too.

Just in case you were wondering,i left back in 2016.So all these new changes are a shock to me.Hopefully the game is still fun,back then we used to Whack Volcano Nest for those Meteor/Asteroid Ranceia Fragments,then dying because you didn't manage to destroy the Totem(first stage),or push the stone to the Lava,or stay away from each other(Sometimes the boss casts a DPS skill that damages your allies within that red circle)

1-9 any map will do just 2-3 runs will get you there
    9-16 sigh canyon (south gate calderock)
    16-24 dtmi spider (north gate calderock)
    24-32 flooded downstream ruins (south gate SH)
    32-40 gates to city of death
    40-50 closed ice valley
    50-60 meteor crash site boundary (south gate)
    60-70 goblin (can max in 7 runs with exp bonus event)
    70-80abyss of heat (east gate)
    80-90 blue wind plains (lower west gate > merca heart)
    90-93 red waste (lower west gate > rhames)
    93-95 abandoned wharf (lower west gate> merca heart, near DQ npc)
    Last edited by zhenghui; 12-04-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      24-32: I suggest use your Spartan Goblin here, as the channel EXP bonus is just 5% plus FDR is really long and slow. Do it on Friday and repeat again in Saturday, you should reach about lvl30 by the time, just go run some FDR to lvl32.

40-50: Closed Ice Valley is the best, shorted dungeon in the game. Reason Riverworth Ruin and Forsaken Islet Core is famous back then is due to the board quest, but since now it is removed, CIV is better now.

60-70: Golden Meodew, if there is no EXP event.

90-93: Here is a bit tricky. My suggestion is to do the awakening quest first, you should get to lvl91 when you are done. Then, enter Rhadame to get the bonus EXP, reaching lvl92. The rest just spam Red Waste. This ensure that the EXP from awakening quest is not wasted if you do it later on at max level.

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      ya ya40-50 closed ice valley ..forgot the name of this dungeon, haven't make new character for very long already

FDR need do with party, quite fast below 2min haha i just do during exp event when there's lots of people leveling and yeah it's quite draggy but usually 5-6runs and it's over.
      Last edited by zhenghui; 12-04-2018, 10:52 PM.

Thank you very much!

Comment

You wa shock!

Comment

Working...
      X