Always DC after the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always DC after the patch

can someone help me with this, i always got dc'ed few minutes after i log in, doesn't matter what character or account i use i still got dc'ed. please see attached if anyone has same issue kindly tell me how to correct it.. TIA
    Attached Files

Check the error that occured during the event of your crash. If it is about ESENT with the error : “The beta feature EseDiskFlushConsistency is enabled in ESENT due to the beta site mode settings 0x800000” then it’s not a crash caused by the game as a lot of games crash every time this pops up. It’s been a long running complaint.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

this never happen before sir, only after this december patch.

Comment

It's not the case of "it has never happened before". It's often a conflict between the resources required to run DN and what is currently running on your system. So if there was any changes, it's usually because of a hidden patch of the OS (to improve or remove a feature that causes a performance issue which crashes DN) or an unresolved module in DN (game is at fault). You will have to check your eventviewer and see what the error was. And looks like you haven't, with your current response being "it has never happened before".
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Working...
        X