In regards to the Santa Gacha Box Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In regards to the Santa Gacha Box Event

I am not completely sure if this kind of discussion is proper to the category but hear me out.
    So like every year DN releases another gacha box where you have to buy a required amount of something, to be able to enter the reward tiers and if more and more people buy the required item, the more rewards they'll get, and the past rewards was good like genesis rings, medea t2 sets all of those was fine, but this year's rewards have gone too far.

Freakin. +20. T3. Calypse. Set

Yes there was rejoice to the blue birds in the chat when they've heard that they can easily get this set by just buying 20 boxes, but they haven't heard the side of those who actually worked hard to get this set. I know some people who worked months or even years to upgrade their equipment from farming garnets, essences and lebrium points just to have a proper and decent gear for their characters, but hearing the fact that people (especially newbies) can get this set by easily using real money is the most unfair and decisive evidence that this game is truly becomning a pay-to-win game.

ED hear out the players to worked hard to get those sets, it would've been fine if it was like a T1 or T2 calypse set with +20 or something, but giving them free end-game gear by simply using money is unjust to the people who worked and grind hard throughout their time in DN.

This is kind like a petition to change the rewards to something fair, something that doesn't outright the players who had true effort in getting the T3 +20, and yes I am a noob who only have +10 T1 but I'm only saying this on behalf of the people whom I know have put their blood and sweat to get those gears.

So please ED change this.

+1 to this. Those with T3+20 sets have worked hard grinding everyday and using their hard earned gold and jellies to enhance their gears. And you guys simply let people have T3+20 set just buy purchasing 20 christmas box? This is totally unfair to those who have already completed their set.

Comment

My thoughts exactly lower the Tier 1 +20 is desired Tier 2 +20 can still compromise but at freaking end game item right off the bat where's the justice in that?

Comment

1 day meal for something that took months just to farm lebrium points for enhancements.
        Good job ED.

Comment

------------
          Last edited by jandelg6; 12-13-2018, 10:26 AM. Reason: Change my mind , got enlightened by my guildmates

Comment

I am one of those people who work hard for months and waited enhancement event to enhance my gears. I am one of those people who grind new characters when there are hot time event to get those 300 jellies in CBN. I am one of those people who minutes to hours to days checking TH for the price drop of jellies so I can buy them cheap. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I still haven't got a full set of Tier 3.

This is sad, I am sad :<

so +1 to this T^T

Comment

They even have fission maze event which you can get many lebrium points. But hey, whats the point? You can get those end game gear ady for 20 christmas boxes.
              I upgraded my gears to t3 +20 recently about 3-4 days ago and this event came. This is a good reason to quit.

Comment

• zhenghui
                zhenghui commented
                Editing a comment
                this feeling sure sucks, especially when you finish the set a few days prior to this. If you ever watch wrestling, this is like getting low-blowed by a sledge hammer

I left my job just to play DN SEA. unemployed for 8months, farmed 8months for gold, jelly, leb points and ofc bought CC/EYET using my savings
              playng DN was my biggest mistake in 2018. thanks to this santa event.
              so after all the hardwork also time and money we spent in this will be just giveaway for $18-20? i just +20 my t3 last month then by next month those we carry on nest will be the same set as ours lmao

Comment

Hmmm ... Isn't this similar to what Cherry Credits did when it was close to transferring game management to ED. I mean they gave out lots of rewards so players would somehow experience the high level gears before finally kicking the bucket ... ^^

Comment

• Nekochimi
                  Nekochimi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  CC's rewards weren't as heavy as ED's. TBH in my opinion CC's rewards give less advantages since they only usually give weapon costumes, cash accessories and mounts (iirc too long already) compared with ED's which gives high gear sets and full set costumes with updated stats, giving new players and even old ones who find it hard to gear have easy access to high quality gears which most pve-focused players have all their effort and time in it (which, in their part, is totally unfair for them). I may not be a pve player but i can feel their pain and annoyance with the rewards.

• BabyBunny
                  BabyBunny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If you're trying to say that ED is going to close DN reflecting on how CC being generous before server transfer happened, actually there is a 2 years gap between the very first Gachalicious Event until the last one.

• 12ChopChop
                  12ChopChop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah Cherry was greedy to do a last min cash grab. However, sadnyth set won't break the game. There is still motivation to play and up your gear. Once this T3 rewards are out, I will like to see how many players are willing to grind for L jade at this current state :v

ED change the tier rewards that's too much!!!

just make it Set bonus accessories..

Comment

I have mixed feelings with regard to the rewards.
                  Positive side: I can gear my subs which means easier and faster farming for me.

Negative: I am one of those who got their tier3 +20 early due to the effort and time I've given this game.

Also, some of my friends who spent lotsa CCs and
                  wasted time are kind of disheartened with the rewards. Consider the following:

1. LOTSA 1.8k cc potion from f11
                  2. 4 weeks to farm mats for 1 equip upgrade to get past +11
                  3. their time and daily grinding for leb pts

The
                  money and cash, they can let it pass. The unacceptable part for them is the time they wasted for the mats to get to +20 tier3.

PS. I am using the word wasted time instead of time spent because it's definitely wasted.

Well, tier3 +0 would be acceptable because they'd still have to go through the TIME WASTING aka mats collection and leb pts farming. They can also take advantage of the current events where they can get at least 15k leb pts.

ALSO, what happened to the errors re: the recalled spirits from your previous gacha event? My ticket is still left open @@

Tasha
                  Last edited by missjenn; 12-11-2018, 10:21 AM.
                  i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                  -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

I DQ 5 chars everyday to farm gold, materials etc for months just to max my gears, and Im still at +11 T3 set, then all of a sudden this event will just give out max T3 just like THAT? NOT ONLY that newbie will out gear me effortlessly, it's like they just spitted over the hard work of others. This is so unfair to those that ACTUALLY worked hard enhancing their gears.

Comment

ED is destroying the game... They dont think about the economy, the players hardwork, and time spent. WTF ED Change it!!!
                      Tasha

Comment

• 12ChopChop
                        12ChopChop commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah... This will only discourage people from playing and just wait for next event. All praying for FDN +10 lol...

EZ geared subs. LUL

Comment

I don't know if this is related but I'm annoyed

What's the purpose of placing the costume set as ladder rewards when ladder itself is turned off and the costumes are released on this event? Shyitty af

Comment

Working...
                        X