No announcement yet.

In regards to the Santa Gacha Box Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, ed doesnt give a fck about our economy and hard work, this event trully states that they only want our money and nothing more, i bet the new year gacha event will be 50$ for full Ljades. I have No more reason to keep playing if thats the case

Comment

ED milking Tier 3

i bet conversion is next

atleast its not as hard as Chiyomaru milking Steins;Gate lmfao
      if you are God, and the delusion becomes reality. About what kind of the noids you get?
      Is it the sensual world?
      The despotic society?
      The destructive sanctions?
      Or...

Comment

• 12ChopChop
        12ChopChop commented
        Editing a comment
        You may be right. Conversion might be next. This is because korea already have "free" full set conversion albeit slightly weaker stats. All you got to do is grind for points. So the typical ED might actually milk us before that effort base conversion comes out lol

+1 for this, please consider revising the rewards to T2+20 or T3+0. There are players who waited for a month to collect the gdn mats to enhance +10 to 11, and also grinded for the lebrium points to enhance T3...
      Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 12-11-2018, 05:37 PM.

Comment

why complain? i have 2 main and i am working on both at same time, i have t3 calypse on both but im fine with this event. the thing was i enjoyed what im doin ingame, true that it was costly enhancing both but that's alright it's been always like that. and they always do this every now and then so why act surprised? lol.
        ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
        LINElife

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          In terms of armor, are there any better apart from Scylla at the moment? If no, T3 Calypse +20 is very much end game gear. Note: End game, not "best" gear.

• Severelle
          Severelle commented
          Editing a comment
          well, an enhanced skila is better~ and we have that now so still think calypse t3 is a very much end game gear? who knows next month new items will be released. when they released the calypse t2 they then give away medea t2 so what's the difference? and like before they are complaining, the same thing happening here. nothing's new.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          The point is that Calypse T3 was/is end game items if you don't include Scylla. ED is giving away gears which are the same ones top tier players use until the patch came (which is less than 2 weeks old).

Side note: this is not a complaint about pub players reaching the level of end-game players. It is a complaint for something all players were aiming for (or in the process of obtaining it) and suddenly the end product is provided as a cash event.

It's either they have a very cold heart or no brain. Capitalism at it's finest. *slow clap*

Comment

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          I think its just a poor copy paste event... in NA, you can get full set by spending 500k CC.... Tasha just copy paste it here without much thought whew

I think it's fine. I can get my subs to be nest capable with all the picky players kicking my subs for not being geared enough. I'd say, this is good for my subs. My main can carry on.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• whitenoise1
          whitenoise1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Carry me! Carry me! Through the night! ~~

Checking in just to see how lit this forum would be regarding the ongoing event. Are you people seriously complaining? Its like, the 9999999th spoonfeeding event. ED knows and confident that players will keep playing this game regardless of how many times they repeat such events.

Comment

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          Im honestly speechless about you guys. Oh well happy gaming and happy holidays to you guys. Back to Black Desert Online and Monster Hunter
          World.

Oh btw, I wont be name dropping but Im pretty sure MAJORITY of players nowadays got their gears from boost services and not thru their own raw skills and ability to clear contents, you're not to talk since you as well just paid for your gears, the only difference here is ED is giving those rewards for an easier and cheaper way. It doesn't matter if you farmed your gold or bought it somewhere else.
          Last edited by Vaddix; 12-12-2018, 03:44 AM.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          While players 'should have saw that coming,' it's expected that they would voice their displeasure; hence this thread. By doing so 'hopefully' ED could be more considerate towards hardworking players instead of focusing on spending players only. This is the lesser evil versus doing nothing and saying nothing which ED can easily point to as 'looks like everyone is cool with this event.' In reality, no, not everyone is cool.

• 12ChopChop
          12ChopChop commented
          Editing a comment
          Xenocho nobody saw that coming. They never handed out end game gear before on gacha.

Previously, you got 2 choice. AFK wait gacha event so you can play some nest with pubs, or put in effort to play late game content.

Now? Now we either AFK wait gacha event to get end game gear, or just put in effort for.... for what ar? lol

It's christmas bois gift your love one a tier 3 equipment as present!

Comment

My reaction As a player

Comment

+1 for this

Comment

T3 is not the end game gears its scylla and they are releasing goddess set in the near future (watch varungoku) i feel for the grinders but take note what makes the difference with the grinders and the whales its skills even if a char is full set t3 but does not know the mech will still be a noob whale vs a skilled grinder, this will make things interesting since the discrimination for nest and raids will be totally messed up and there will be no distinguishing method for the seasoned veteran and the pay to win whale, as per december KDN patch note by professor K, he will make things harder going back to RPG style and removal of the action speed boost, un skilled players will fill the sea with salty tears( KDN are currently bashing the developers as we speak) it doesn't matter!! if your t3 geared by grind or by wallet what matters is do you have the skills to proudly wear the gear!! or will a t1 or t2 player make fun of you as you die on the nest.

Comment

It would be a lot more reasonable if they had the rewards to T1+20 Calypse full set. The gap to enhance to full set T2+20 Calypse in itself is still expensive - Lebrium + Gold + HGE + HGG.
                Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hestia that depends on your class and other gears like jades, if your class is not the top class from start and got the heavy nerfed. how can you clear lab15 w/ t1 +20?

• ceruulean
                  ceruulean commented
                  Editing a comment
                  atom100 Need epic costume and accessory set. Maybe some engravings. Can solo mist20 on a guardian using rudnl (top of the line 93 gear), genesis and pop attack pot for last stage (due to timer). Barely made it though (had 30 seconds left on last boss)

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  well the point is nobody will spend a dime for +20 T1 set which you can easily get ingame. +20 t2 more or less acceptable by both sides. for epic costumes easily attainable , specially w/ their "mistake" in crystal point shop w/c they removed now.
                  Last edited by atom100; 12-12-2018, 02:25 AM.

NA had the same event last month.

Spend $500 to get full t3 +20 gears and lgrade jade mats

https://us.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/383#promotion

Sorry this post has no point except to say ED does this to everyone
                Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                Who guards the guardians?

Comment

• amithycus
                  amithycus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In SEA you just need 18$ for full t3 set muwahaha.. fk!
                  All those days farming.. I wanna cry~

• nublood30
                  nublood30 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Why not addreas this issue as an epidemic of pay-to-win strategy to get easy gear?? What's the point of farming in dungeons and grinding for items if these people is just going to give away end-gear by just spending some cash?? Why not make this as a message that rpg these days has been nothing but a cash-grab strategy to get strong that just rots the elements and the good things that mmorpg had before?

• Hestia
                  Hestia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  $500 US and $20 US is a huge difference.

Can't complain more, though I already have tier 3 +10 full set which I farmed and worked hard for a couple of months until I got there. I will just melt them (no choice) as Librium points sooner or later and make this Santa's gift as my incredible asset, isn't it great? in this case it's raining Librium points bois, Fret not Skila is just the beginning!

Comment

• xForgetty
                  xForgetty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You sir.. are very optimistic lol
                  yeah, its raining Lebriums Points.. which will never be enough to enhance Skilla / Scylla lol

• rubeneil456
                  rubeneil456 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ikr, I never said it will be enough, like I said it's just the beginning. How about Lebrium points to enhance Legend access (GDN or Genesis) in the future? haha there's always a way and reason to earn, homie. This event is too good to be true instead running for lebrium points with limited FTG, you can decide to focus and have a reason for Lapiz azuli hunting which cost double FTG and hard to farm as we all know. You know what I mean.
                  Last edited by rubeneil456; 12-14-2018, 02:18 PM.

Remember when ED gives +20 medea t2 set on buying 10 boxes before? (i think its the march or april eye gacha event) . I felt the same way players are feeling right now (I grind my gears back then all the way from rudn U - medea t1 - medea t2 - calypse t1), then there's eye gacha wherein 10 box = t2 medea +20 set. From then on i just enjoy the game and never push-grind my gears to end gear equipment. I remember when my 1st guildmaster on the 1st guild that i join said "Keep calm and wait for spoonfeeding event". Well, he's so damn right. Xmas gacha much worse, giving pre skilla gears just for buying 20 boxes. Merry Christmas.

Comment

• xForgetty
                  xForgetty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  More "Spoonfeeding Event" will come in future lol
                  expect Ljade Set / FDN Set / Skilla Set / Conversion Set as Event ~

• 12ChopChop
                  12ChopChop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is the kind of culture we wanna avoid. But gacha event never game out end game gear before. They just gave something for players to catch up. Either 1 or 2 tiers below end game. Now this T3 basically just made 99% players slack n wait for gear. dont need to grind nest anymore.

• 12ChopChop
                  12ChopChop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  xForgetty yup a lot of us are thinking it might be those stuff coming out. Which gives us the question, why bother grinding so hard? Lets all play another game and wait for next gacha. DN gonna be ghost town soon
              Working...
              X