Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Way to end the year with such bull crap event!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to end the year with such bull crap event!

All that effort to get t3 equipments months of grinding to get gdn mats and jellies just to b*tch slap with spoon feed event. Where's the fun? Where's the effort when all it takes is just to open your wallet boom! Tier 3 +20 what the f*ck!!!!!

I would like to petition at least make it tier 1 +20 but a tier 3 +20 right off the bat? So much milking
    now for sure gonna get lots of bashers and sh*t idgaf coz only real players will understand

+1 to this, whats the point in months of farming and grinding when we can just open our wallets to get end game items.. Does ED even care about thier players and its community at all? What kind of bullcrap move is this? Old players spent tons of gold, jellies and time just to get end game items, then you decided that a newbie that just started can easily get tier3 +20.. Wow
    #moneymilking

Comment

Agree.. the most appropriate one would be T2 +20
      because T3's +11-materials and Lebriums-requirement is the real challenge.. Dragon Nest's game-content..

Comment

I won't be surprised if ED gives away Legend Grade Dragons Jades as a "Welcome the New Year" event ... full set for only 20$ ... har har har

Comment

I dont think my blood pressure can handle this event, if the rewards are not changed, i have no more reason in playing dn.. Months of time wasted

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd like to be polite to say that you should check with a doctor about your blood pressure. For it to go up like that is something unhealthy.

• BlessedSign
            BlessedSign commented
            Editing a comment
            I was about to write the same thing, yeah high blood pressure leads to hypertension which is not good.

let me see , t3 +20 now, on feb. 2019, since you have diffuculty in enhancing Skila to +10, the reward for Valentine gatcha event is full set +10 Skila.

Comment

This maybe due to Goddess set which will override the calypse set soon due to its skills similar to when they were giving away ice dragon set back in cherry days and months after released a better set there is always a pattern to this event. I'm curious if due to the IP ban we still have whales on DN sea this may also be a testing phase for ED to check if they made the right decision on kicking out other players not from sea...

Comment

Im pretty sure that you guys who are moaning, will join either way, so kindly keep your mouth shut :P
              :3

Comment

I'm not complaining. It gives chance to players who had hard time catching up. And besides new sets will be coming out soon. Calypse will become the next medea (imo)

Comment

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm not saying it's bad. It's good actually. But players whom worked hard cannot help but feel bitter about this. Players whom are still willing to continue playing despite this have to just suck it up and go on..

• launcelot
                  launcelot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There's nothing wrong with that reaction. We are just clueless on what we are to do. I myself was confused on what to do... but now my mind is made up with a plan.

The best mindset would be, coming up a plan on how to take advantage of the event. While the rest of the players were only able to jump to T3 only because of this event, Full T3 players have leverage towards upgrading through the Scyla gears.

• xinjicrisis
                  xinjicrisis commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe because they lack information. That's why most geared players are crying, I myself already have max t3 calypse but I'm not complaining, in fact this is a good advantage for me. Can gear up my subs and maybe be able to max my leb crest with the free t3 calypse set.

Plz carefull!
                lets see genesis ring lession.
                theyre can give T3+20 but theyre can make them CANNOT CONVERT TO SKILLA

Comment

• geeeen17
                  geeeen17 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  According to data mine, theres only 1 version of Calypse T3 in files, unlike genesis ring which have multiple versions, (tradeable untradeable unenhanceable refineable etc.) its pretty safe to say that this will be convertible to scylla

• zenkizero
                  zenkizero commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice information for who want to join !
                  Hope so but im still doubt about that
                  Or theyre will make reward become T2+20 or T3+0 at last minute.

Spoon feeding incoming. lets slack n wait for gacha events. no more reason to farm :3

Comment

• SergeantAmerica
                  SergeantAmerica commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yup. Let's just join the event, get the rewards, play for a week and then go hiatus until there is a spoonfeeding event again, because why bother doing nests to collect mats for your gears because hey they'll hand it out for you sooner or later.

when is skila gacha reward

Comment

• darkdestiny39
                  darkdestiny39 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  2020 kindly wait.

• jantz23
                  jantz23 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nahh most probably next month
              Working...
              X