No announcement yet.

PETITION: Santa Gacha Event REWARD CHANGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y cri...? y'all afraid that the lazy ppl who bought in to the event catch up to your sorry asses and no one left to service thus killing your business?

get real, those who buy these won't catch up to servicers. by the time the rewards are rolled out~ y'all be in your +20000 skyla gears already~

y'all regret spending so much effort in gearing, while spoonfed players just get to pay a low amount of money and then get the gears y'all grinded months for? y'all think this helps them? geared but no real fighting experience?

if you regret spending so much EFFORT and MONEY on LEB/LAPIS, then y'all need to reevaluate why y'all are even playing this game.. y'all playing to earn gold and then what? sell them? or y'all playing to conquer the game and its raids and have fun with your friends?

so i ask again~ y cri? y petition to lower the rewards for mofos like me who already bought this crap expecting the reward to be t3?

new players coming in past the gacha event~ lol, stop making me laugh if you honestly believe that you are helping them by hindering the progress of those who are already here and are willing to buy these gacha rewards~ there will be more events in the coming months. judging by the pattern their events are being released, i bet my stupid ass that the next few months will see another gacha event with even more outrageous rewards.

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      exactly why having service players around is one of the main reasons why players become lazy and eventually get bored and quit the game

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Service works both ways.

'Hmm can you help me clear floor 40 for more leb points? I'll pay you'

No player can force another to pay them gold. However, a player can offer another gold to help them clear.

I agree that many pub players favouring service is a bit disheartening but in reality, it is more efficient and hence the whole industry.

And abyss, maybe you can stop and consider the situation of supply and demand. Service would never have existed if players did not initially wish to pay for something they cannot clear on their own. As for servicers, it is easy and fast gold for their effort and experience in the nest so why not? If I would pay you 100k gold to bring me to GDN coz I wanna take a look around inside, would you accept it?

And again, this thread has nothing to do with servicers. It is about hard work and effort spent wasted. If you calculate the cost of jelly and lapis etc, I'm very sure that 18k EYET is nothing compared to that.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      As Xenocho said, svc works both ways. Throughout the year's ive played i only took service once (IDN 4 man HC) just to have a look inside after a long hiatus. I climbed my way up without svc bcuz thats what makes the game fun. I had the choice to buy a svc to gear myself but I never did. This event will only spoon feed more babies and kill the game, making it super boring.

@YekaterinaZamolodch in which part on my main post did you see I mentioned the event will kill servicers? lol get real
      and as you've said it, the next gacha might be even more outrageous. whats next? FDN weapon? In all my life i've never seen any game giving out end game items for a few bucks only (except private servers)

You know ED, they SUCK at choosing rewards for gachalicious events, CC is better at these kind of events. And while I do agree with T2+20 to help new players enter high floor labyrinths, giving away T3+20 for just a few bucks is a total bullshit especially to those who grind months/half a year just to obtain lebrium, gdn mats, and gold. The lebrium points you can get from disassembling those is useful for enhancing skilla equips but with that equipment's low success rate and high lebrium cost, It aint worth the 18kcc

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah totally agree. T2 +20 can help newbie a lot already. T3 +20 kills the community's motivation to grind and enforcing a lazy "wait for gacha" culture. Less players will be grinding nest together. Mostly afk/chat only. Almost no new player will wanna play an MMORPG that is mostly single player anyways.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Even myself is considering a wait for gacha attitude instead of farming now... No motivation to even log in lol

Im a returnee to DN last few months but I gave up on playing this game because the discrimination on my class is so fcking ridiculous I cant do nest to farm for my items. And now I seen a light of hope to really return to this game and enjoy the end game content thru this event. SO yeah I really like and support this gatch event. All I can say is I can see thru others hidden agenda because I know some of those who didnt want this event is because they can no longer do boosting service.

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      SadisticEin yeah from a veteran svcer point of view, this event will hardly do any impact. Only those inexperienced players crying for easy gear think we are salty lol

• BabyBunny
      BabyBunny commented
      Editing a comment
      12ChopChop I beg you to differ your love for this game, friends losing faith to ED, and getting bothered by people who can't enhance their equip.
      I'm asking why you gotta be concerned on how people enjoy their game whether it is a success or a failure.
      Sorry to say, but it doesn't make sense when you say you love this game so much when you deliberately claimed you're too busy with RO to do daily task. Even more when you're using that fondness as a reason to determine people's eligibility and ability to receive certain things.

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      BabyBunny its ok if you don't understand what I mean when I say enjoying RO, not playing DN but still love DN a lot. You will understand it once you are older. As for your question "I'm asking why you gotta be concerned on how people enjoy their game whether it is a success or a failure.", because if DN lose too much player, its lifespan will be severely shortened.

This thread does not show transparency. It only aims to show those who are not in favor.

Add another option, +20 T3. So Eyedentity can actually see the pulse of its playerbase.

I don't mind if I manually enhanced my T3 before. I still support this event because this can encourage old DN friends to return and play DN again

Comment

• 12ChopChop
      12ChopChop commented
      Editing a comment
      Petitions only show those who are not in favor. Its not a survey.
      I will also love to invite my old friends back to DN, IF the event was T2 +20. With T3 +20, what should i ask my friend to aim for in this game? L jades?

• Athenafku
      Athenafku commented
      Editing a comment
      what u gonna farm after u eventually reach T3+20 if this event doesn't exist ???

Reality: ED need cash not your petition..

Comment

Comment

I do want to have t3+20 but +20 i think is too much, at least they give consideration for the player that is using their golds to form for refining but im really into t3 but just +0 instead, - my opinion ,

also i think it is better to change to releasing hero wep coupon ( previous hero weps) since it is more a goal to finish the remaining parts

im not afraid of whats coming into dn sea, im afraid of whats ed up too

like nerfing ruina after 2 months living in high dps is so over the top, its hard to invest money to a class that is keep nerfing in pve , im fine with pvp but pve whats it good for?

Comment

Also does ED wanted to keep us in balance like, having these FDN gear? so much qq happened now im worrying, changing phase so quick

Comment

I won't mind if this reward is 250k cc tbh... It's a good way for ED to support their servers without killing the game.

T3 +20 for everyone? What is this, private server? lol

Comment

• xForgetty
              xForgetty commented
              Editing a comment
              even private servers have tedious grind to get godly gears (to at least Practice, or Clear latest updated nest/raid content)
              but then again, if you donate in private servers.. same as this lol. godly gears.

yea.. its the same

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah thats y i now call this private server. pay cheap money for godly gears :v

Just want to ask what if instead of Calypse T3 +20 set, ED gives the Goddess Equip +20?

Would there be anyone willing to petition for the reasons that they are not worthy for it (no sleepless nights of dungeon runs) or that they should get it for hard work?

Theoritically I guess no one would petition.

~
            If the event is against our odd we complain.

Comment

• jantz23
              jantz23 commented
              Editing a comment
              yes they would. it's the same case and points. i wanted that T3+20 myself too, but i couldn't overlook those downfalls lol.

• 12ChopChop
              12ChopChop commented
              Editing a comment
              I bet there will be a lot of real players petition for a change if they really give out goddess +20 lol... but there will be a lot of lowbies who will vote for retain too because they just want the gear and don't care about the future of DN

If all hope is lost.. we can at least hope the event doesn't reach Tier 10 (Secondary Weapon) & Tier 11 (Main Weapon) lol (theres 12 Tiers in total)
            having full T3 +20 armours without weapon is a good balance

but then again.. there has never been any event where tiered event never reached the end/completed.. all "Mysteriously Completed", even at illogical rate lol..
            surely all is "As We Planned" by Eyedentity lol

Comment

I support this event,
              The job/Class that i am playing will get nerfed badly in the future so this event gives a bit little ray of hope and motivation to play...
              Please, do not see it only from your perspective but please see other people perspective too.
              You farm and grind harder than us but so what?
              You get salty just because we are going to pay some cash to ED and get gears that worth your hard work?
              Tell you what, while you were farming in game, some people farm in Real Life and might not have time or resources to play like you,
              So in order to catch up, we used a bit of our salary to gear up,
              Treat it like that

Please do not be so selfish and full of yourself

While we just reached T3 +20, you might be already full L Jade and U Costume + FD Plates because you grind harder than us. Moreover, if you too participate in the even imagine the lebs points you can get by disassembling the gears.

We are just lucky ED is kind enough to give these kind of gears for a mere 18k CC

Regards

P2WFTW

Comment

I voted t1 +20

Comment

the secret to playing DN is just play casually xD and they will release events like this eventually....become a hardcore farmer and ED will shit on your efforts with events like this, farm and spend money at your own risk ED won't give a shit xD

Comment

• 12ChopChop
                    12ChopChop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    so lets all wait for the next gacha event to give out conversion full set or FDN weapon +10. DN will be ghost town soon

• marzial09
                    marzial09 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yep thats what ED is basically doing tbh....not like they have games like DN mobile to squeeze more dough and an upcoming multi platform game called world of dragon nest to ger even more dough from both PC and mobile users alike

The problem with people who comments and complains with the event is that they probably don't have an idea on the Dragon Nest 2019 Road Map. All the signs are already in game (e.g. Calypse t1 box, increase enhancement rate, leb points/jelly/lapis events). You just have to think about it first. I haven't read any post tackling or deducing the plans of ED (on as to why they gave this event)

if you will say that it's not the point of the post, then I will answer you readily. Nobody forced you to get the end game gear 5 minutes after the update (exaggeration, I know). Read the other thread for further explanation.

i also know that those who are against the event, will not be responsible if DN SEA will lose more of its players in the future patches. You are not the majority of players in DN SEA server. If majority of the players lose interest due to the incoming updates, its on you. It's GAMBLE by ED but it will surely save the future of DN.

Comment

Working...
                  X