EYE Gacha Survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EYE Gacha Survey

Just a simple survey regarding the EYEgacha event.

Change the rewards.
    22.64%
    Don't change the rewards.
    55.66%
    I don't care =3 *grabs popcorns*
    21.70%

The poll is expired.

"I put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    For all this
    There’s only one thing you should know

I tried so hard and got so far
    But in the end, it doesn’t even matter
    I had to fall to lose it all
    But in the end it doesn’t even matter"

To: Tasha and SEA Dev's
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

I don't care anymore, I may or may not participate. I'll just continue what I'm doing now.

Comment

Whatever they do, there's already damage *shrugs*
        I used to care much about things in DN but I somehow "accidentally" lost interest and kinda quit when I failed twice getting RH around August and September because of unconsciously opening DN when it's in my launcher tab. Removed it, actually forgot to play the game for months and realized it around December already, opened earlier and got what I want but have no motivation to play so I just closed it after few dungeon runs.

Comment

• xForgetty
          xForgetty commented
          Editing a comment
          When you get thoset T3 +20 set.. will your motivation return? (if you joined the event.. and if the event reached the end-tier lol)
          still got to spam Nests to fill those Dragon Jades / Plates / Talisman (yeah Nests drop variety of points to exchange those things)

• atom100
          atom100 commented
          Editing a comment
          what do you mean, those jades from nest point shop, mostly trash got several unique jades, the stats are not right to your character have to sell to npc.

• SadisticEin
          SadisticEin commented
          Editing a comment
          xForgetty I'm almost as good as playing not DN anymore, have no plans on joining that event. I'm currently playing something else right now with my SO and I'd rather pay premium in that game than the gachalicious here so nope. I know even with this event grinding for other things like jades is very tiring and takes up too much time, can't even rest because there's no such thing as auto-combat/pilot in here. I remember breaking tons of them only to get 1 jade heart and opening up loads of gachas just to get 1 single piece of conversion, I don't wanna do that anymore xD It's not worth it in the long run because they become obsolete few moments after you reached the end tier.

idgaf
        That my opinion.
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• xForgetty
          xForgetty commented
          Editing a comment
          for a hardcore latest-content-clearer.. your opinion have a very big impact
          so, its seems that its all good then..

Well just don't change it ED very tempting offer for the returnee and new players
        Last edited by darkdestiny39; 12-20-2018, 02:37 AM.
        “Fake people have image to maintain, real people just don't care.”

- Hikigaya Hachiman

Comment

T3 +10 would be perfect actually.
          At least it doesn't kill off GDN, people will still need to run it for mats.
          It won't hurt their jellies sales as well, giving out T3 +20 means people don't really need jellies anymore.

I hope they really think through and have very good reason when they decided to give out T3 +20.
          For me T3 +10 is enough to entice players to join the event.
          It's better than their previous event reward and it's not too much that it kills their own content.

I don't see how they're going to pull off the next Eyegacha at this rate, they will need to give out something better than T3 +20.
          This is probably the last Eyegacha we will see in quite a while.

Comment

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            they will probably spam T3 +20 calypse on other gachalicious as well from now on..... maybe cuz of that red lotus town requirement and cuz of scylla release

• 12ChopChop
            12ChopChop commented
            Editing a comment
            its too early for T3 handsouts yet. Majority of players havent even reach T3. ED is tying their own hand n sealing their own fate lol

Just wanna point out. has anyone noticed how ED killed their own enhancement event with this? what's the point of spending all that gold to buy jellies,garnet,essence when clearly it will cost more than to top up? 18k cc even if you convert to gold ratio is still freaking cheap rather than enhance your gears manually and take note they just freaking removed golden goose discount so what now?

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            Golden goose discount removal doesn't really matter since they adjusted the enhancement fee accordingly already.
            It's actually cheaper to enhance T3 now.

• zhenghui
            zhenghui commented
            Editing a comment
            scylla and fdn

• BabyBunny
            BabyBunny commented
            Editing a comment
            in upcoming content they will implement accessories enhancement system. don't fret, theres still so many other things to enhance.

just think for a moment in the events that running now:
          !) Gacha event: if u are super geared(Skila Set), this Calypse T3 +20 will help u with 30k Lebrium Points to enhance it later, if u re not geared, this saves u at least 500kg between buying jellys Garnet, Essences, and other things, like... do GDN for 2 months
          simply to obtain exactly materias to enhance T3 from 10 to +11
          2)Fission Maze event: if u clear at least 11 runs of FM u will obtain 15k Lebrium Points more....
          3) Dungeon Spam Event: if u do any lv 95 dungeon 80 times, u will get 3k Lebrium Points more (i uf decive do it)

in total: u will gave 48k Lebrium Points, that will costs amlost a year to farm it, only for 18k CC/ 70-80kg

so, i'll let that u think again about the event, if u want to participate, well, if not, well too
          Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

I don't think they'd change the rewards but at least letting them know about the dissatisfaction should be enough.
            As always, they don't give a shit unless its a fucking panda mount because face it, who doesn't like pandas.

Comment

I would prefer if the rewards were nerfed to T2+20 with converters. Voted the first option.
              Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

Comment

Do not change the reward please...!!!
                Do not listen to those greedy people who only wanted to look down on us newbies by calling us noobs, pay2win or whinner or spoon fed players...!!!
                Keep on fighting bros, 23:56...!!!

Comment

• hentaiyaro
                  hentaiyaro commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
                  ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
                  ░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
                  ░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
                  ░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
                  ███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
                  ▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░