Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ways to visit CC shop on site instead of visiting it in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ways to visit CC shop on site instead of visiting it in the game?

I apologize for my bad grammar here.

I wanna know if there are some (CC Shop) sites that I could visit, similar to dnskillsim or dngearsim.

I currently don't have a Dragon Nest Launcher in my PC, I only play DN on Internet Cafe in the Urban city, only few internet cafe has Dragon Nest, because it was replaced by the relevance of DOTA2 or LOL.

The reason why I'm asking for this is because I want to check the prices of the costumes or any 'enhancer/booster items' (like Instant lvl 95 exp boost, located in DNKOR) that I desired to buy, but I wanna do some canvas before I start buying EYET or EYEC for the first time.

I don't want to go through the long process by installing 14GB of Dragon Nest, nor going to the urban city just to find an internet cafe with DN installed, just to take a look for the prices of CC items.

Thank you and Merry Christmas..

As far as I'm concerned, no, there isn't a dedicated site that regularly updates their content v.s in-game Cash shop for SEA.

The best bet you've got is googling or sifting through threads of people inquiring about details in certain cash items (They're mostly in-season costumes though). Alternatively, SEA has opened their web shop (Which doesn't contain what you're looking for but they might update it): https://sea.dragonnest.com/cash/Shop/HotTime

Comment

Working...
    X