Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to the players who didnt join the T3+20 event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen to the players who didnt join the T3+20 event?

Like the title said. what will happen to them? example for player who farming from nerris to calypse and still around tier 1 - 2 gear, will they have a chance to play like normal after the event end? since most of the player will have tier 3+20 or skila , does player who have medea or calypse tier 1 stand a chance to play nest together with them? as far as i concern, seems like everytime low geared player will get kicked from the party. after 2 january does low geared player have a chance to play like normal? or are they gonna stay solo doing nest forever? thank you. my english is noob sorry.

Except for trial nest , you can do lab, fission solo , why rely to partied w/ others. unless you want to be carried at higher level lab. and if you insist on a party, there are still players same lvl of gears out there. not all can participate.

Comment

Playing solo for a while isn't bad. It helps you learn nest mechanics without harsh criticisms from some players with inflated egos just because they have better gear and experience. It also help you learn which skills are best to use at a particular instance making your skill rotation more efficient. It also help you learn the limits of your gear just by trying to find out how far you can go on your own. However if you truly hate playing alone then the best solution to avoid getting kicked out of a party is to make one yourself. Taking the initiative of forming the party will take out some stress and since you have experience of which gear can take a difficulty level by trying it out solo for a while you wont be that discriminating yourself.

Comment

Apparently the "winners" didn't think of this much tho, apart from "suck it up players and wait for next similar event!"
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

"suck it up players and wait for next similar event!" Kappa

Comment

Hi TS. If you're going to ask me. I'll keep them stay in the PT rather than kicking them. Also, i might help them catching up Doing some nest runs farming lab relics LP etc. Why? It's my way on paying back the goodness and generosity of other players who helped me out catching the whole game back when i am still at Neris Set. They helped me conquer VN, CN and the like back then. They shared their knowledge on how to craft/enhance/convert equipments and etc. Not to mention the gold.. Thank you is not enough to repay the kindness they shared with me. They are the reason why i managed to enhance my equipments to T2 set on my own. And managed to run lab 20 solo on my own. The lessons ive learned, the laughter we shared are unforgettable. I owe a lot to them. Reallyyyy. . I know few of them. But rarely see them Online few days ago. Maybe due to busy sched. But i am happy to return the kindness they gave me to ppl who need some quick help after the event.

sharing is good.
            helping is good.
            Blessing is a gift.
            so share your blessings =)
            <3 <3

Comment

Expect to play solo or find a guild... well even guildmates are picky nowadays, kek just find friends to gear up cause pub is a lost cause. pub standards for floor 20 rn is laughable lmfao obv gonna be worse :-(
              Last edited by [SPeanut]s; 12-27-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

you're left on your own......got nothing to do with ED anyways they're too busy thinking of ways to make $$$

Comment

Even though I participated in the events, I wish to change this exactly. I will make sure to party with players with lesser gear so that everyone can have fun.
                  i was on the other side and will never forget that
                  do contact me in game bro ign - darqsnipy
                  Last edited by Darkmare; 12-27-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• launcelot
                    launcelot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You're a hero in my books, sir. Please be a beacon of light for those who need your help.

• Darkmare
                    Darkmare commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Some time back I decided to take a break from this game cos lot of my friends and guild mates stopped coming on, you just cannot continue with lower gear specially when you're alone, I decided to come back recently cos of a friend. It's just us two, we try and do everything. No matter your class, no matter you're gear. Let's help each other out and play for fun

I am one of those people who didn't participate in that particular event and I believe that people like me will get no affected by that event rewards Calypso Tier 3 +20. It is because of that we have been discriminated along time ago and so what if everyone does have his T3 +20? After all we aren't left behind at all there are so many ways out there to enhance our Medea - Calypso (80% Chance Success Rate enhancing thru Black Smith) set it is not going to ne in vain the same as the mats it is still there on labyrinth. In contrary as a whole the outcome of the event a is very neat, that people with Tier 3 +20 will gladly have their way on a higher Labyrinth floor like 35-40 while us will stay bellow 30 as if nothing changed, and better if a friend of ours participated in it(event) and will likely to be influenced to come up an even few higher floors.

Although there is that easy path, we got another option when the future update comes with us(DN SEA), I am particular with the Goddess Equipment so all we need to do is be patient it is not like end of the world to us people who didn't participated in it.

- "Good things come to those who waits"
                  Last edited by Azukano; 12-27-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Demisechan
                    Demisechan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good thing comes to those who waits,Greater things comes to those who get up and work their ass off.

Lets find those people who have T+3 20 and beat them up and steal their equipments.Hehehe,they're rich anyway.They can just buy it again.

To those in this thread whom did not participate, I strongly recommend you to bandwagon and join this event, especially since the event has been extended to 31st Dec. This is even more important if you are playing the game with a passion, logging in at least daily.

As other threads have mentioned, this is just one of the gears required for end-game. Getting this will help you focus on others and progresses you significantly in your gearing path.

Do not think of submitting yourself to ED's P2W spoonfeeding event; however, consider this a cost-opportunity to obtain T3 +20 at a significantly lower cost (and other additional rewards as well).

So yes, while this event is ridiculously rewarding and disgusting, you should still reap its benefits for your own sake. You kinda gain nothing by not getting it. However, in doing so, you lose out a lot more.
                  Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                  Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                  Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• [aL]
                    [aL] commented
                    Editing a comment
                    +1
                    Dont think that you are succumbing to their p2w. The reward vs cost is ridiculously high.

well I do know what'll I do I can help other players who deserve helping ^_^

Comment

I find it hard to believe that you people would be that helpful. But thats good i guess.

Comment

Its your choice if you want to participate on the event and get spoonfed easy way (Pay2Win as salties called it) or grind your way to get those gears (Play2Win). No money to join the event? then get a job or play with friends grinding. IRL, not all of us is created equal. Just like the boy genius said "suck it up players and wait for next similar event!"

Comment

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you for the compliment. I do not know you well but I appreciate it.

• ouenskie
                        ouenskie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You're welcome.

Well, nothing. I will get nothing, since I didn't got to participate in the event, and I don't want to participate in any events.. So nothing happens to me. And I'm good with it. Well, I only stick in PVP, it's only useful if you find a PVP room with Comp Off.

Comment

Working...
                      X