Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DN Santa's EYEGACHA Event Reward Redemption(DN SEA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN Santa's EYEGACHA Event Reward Redemption(DN SEA)

Hey guys! I'm a returnee after 3+ years because of this EYEGACHA Event. However, under my account, I got several characters. i purchased the 20 christmas treasure boxes on a trash character but I really want to use the rewards on my main character. is this possible? like, if I purchased the 20 christmas boxes on CHARACTER A, can I redeem the rewards from CHARACTER B? Please note that these characters are under the same account. AND the notes on the event page says rewards will be given through SPECIAL STORAGE even though it is on a character basis.

Please enlighten me on this since I need to gear my main character!

Thank you!

Character basis means the character that you used to buy the christmas boxes only that char can see and claim the rewards unless you paid for both characters

Comment

Originally posted by Rinfumeku View Post
      Character basis means the character that you used to buy the christmas boxes only that char can see and claim the rewards unless you paid for both characters
      yeah but even notes say that the rewards will be credited through special storage? and as far as i know, special storage used by different characters under the same account throughout the server right?

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        wrong, it can only be seen by the character who bought the christmas box. just believe those who have been on gachalicious since cherry credit time.

• Estrello
        Estrello commented
        Editing a comment
        Whoever bought the boxes will have their name attached to the rewards in special storage so only that character can take the rewards out of the special storage. Just buy special storage coupons and transfer the rewards to your main character. Calypse can be special storaged at warehouse

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        storage coupons more expensive. better hurry ,you have till midnight for your main to buy 20 boxes.

Originally posted by nixplease View Post

yeah but even notes say that the rewards will be credited through special storage? and as far as i know, special storage used by different characters under the same account throughout the server right?
      Special storage is a mailbox in which special rewards are sent through it
      It is affected by two things
      Character basis = Only the character that participated in that event will be able to claim it
      Account basis = Regardless of what character you use it can be claimed with any character in the account hence "Account basis"

And since you read the event details its *Character Basis*

Comment

guess i have no choice but to level my trash character which is a lv 67 guardian with a crusader skill build (ughhh headache)

Comment

• xForgetty
          xForgetty commented
          Editing a comment
          1. There are always Exp-Boost Event each month, check January's Calendar when its out later
          2. Your Guardian can always use JobChangeScroll on Level-95-Achievement-Box later (Saint/Inquisitor/Crusader/Guardian.. not sure if can change to ArchHeretic though)

look at the positive side.. welcome to the "Light Side" ahahah

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope, Spin-off classes are restricted to Jobchange so as the regular class which also cannot jobchange into a spin-off class (in this case Arch Heretic)

Originally posted by nixplease View Post
        guess i have no choice but to level my trash character which is a lv 67 guardian with a crusader skill build (ughhh headache)
        You can get the rewards on that character but you will need to be at Lv 95 to open the reward. Given so many lvling events (hot-time event), leveling is not an issue at all.
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

You can only retrieve the rewards on the character you used to bought the 20 boxes from cash shop, and you also need to be level 95 in order to get the items you've earned from the gacha event.
          I think it will also expire in a week or more? better do some leveling up before that time.

Comment

Working...
          X